What are your abilities? How to you control them?

To post a reply, login or signup

icefeather
@icefeather
2 years ago
4 posts

I have recently discovered I am an Empath. I also found my mom is one too. I don't know much about this so I want to know if I have the same abilities as someone and how to learn to control them. Like how to turn them on and off.

updated by @icefeather: 01/17/17 09:01:44AM
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
Well, what sort of things can you do?
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I can pretty much feel a person intentions by sight I can some how feel the air around them. I can most of the time tell if someone is lying. I feel mental and physical pain from people that aren't around but I know. I can make someone turn and look at me. When I was working, I was now as the quality control technician/ plant psychologist, lol. I feel spirits, good and bad in outside settings usually woods or fields. I can feel spirits pain to a point. I have not moved ahead on this issue yet because I'm not mentally strong enough yet. I have enough current earth beings feeling to deal with. I have a very strong bond with animals. Very strong. Especially Dogs. I am bonded with nature. Trees and vines especially. I do not remember dreams like most do but I think it's because I haven't sleep much in years. I take sleeping medication to sleep so I don't remember my dreams. I was haunted by reoccurring night mares when I was young. I never told anyone because my parents said it was nonsense.I guess that's all for now.
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
But the negative things about my. I put up walls to keep from feeling. I use to carry myself as a hard person so I wouldn't be approached by more needy people. Now. I'm taking the walls down one stone at a time and I feel so much better.
Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Sorry. I forgot to say I am learning meditation. This helped me so much.
icefeather
@icefeather
2 years ago
4 posts
Wow you sound like you're very powerful! I can feel the air around me and others, I can tell and see when someone is lying, I have dreams about the future, I get attached to people's emotions and when I'm feeling intense emotions my telepathy is strong.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book