Empaths and Nightmares

To post a reply, login or signup

Mouse
@mouse
2 years ago
12 posts
Is it common for Empaths to have nightmares/night terrors?? I gotten them my whole life and a lot more recently so I was just wondering.
updated by @mouse: 01/19/17 07:11:17PM
CalgaryEmpath82
@calgaryempath82
2 years ago
19 posts

I get nightmares once and while, but used to get them bad all the time. A lot of my night terrors could not even be remembered as people and places, but as SOLID NEGATIVE emotions. Sometime accompanied by color and or shapes, but mostly just terrible feelings.

People would ask me what the were about, but I couldn't explain, as it was the feeling that was the terror.

I learned to clear my energy of negativity before bed, as well as ask for help from my spirit guides to aide with the process. I balance and ground myself now, and use crystals for protection.

Mouse
@mouse
2 years ago
12 posts
How do you clear your energy of negative feeling and ground yourself?? Also, what crystals do you use??
Mouse
@mouse
2 years ago
12 posts
I don't know if mine come true. I never really remember them just feel terrified for a whole day or more and I see stuff all throughout the time it takes me to finally forget. I don't think they come true though.
Heather2
@heather2
2 years ago
13 posts
The,intuitive coach I had told, me,to use sage. Sea salt and,pink himalayan salt, is cleansing in bath as well . Selenite and Black tournaline work well for me. meditation and deep breathing visualization are some of the things that help for me

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book