Overwhelmed and nervous

To post a reply, login or signup

Lizzie
@lizzie
2 years ago
3 posts
I'm new to these realizations about myself. I struggled my entire life to figure out why I was different. Struggled with addictions. Recently found a new way of life 15 months ago and after talking with my mom, she has been guiding me. I just don't want to feel alone in this. Thank you for accepting me. Support is much appreciated. I am open to enlightenment.
updated by @lizzie: 05/07/17 12:18:56AM
Kit Kat
@kit-kat
2 years ago
230 posts

Hi Liz,

Welcome to the EC! I hope you continue to find the answers you need :) You're in a great place to find support, too!

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
Welcome to the EC Liz. I hope you find this site helpful. There are a lot of good people here. I too self medicated for years because I didn't know how to deal with all of the incoming negative emotions that I mistook for my own.
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

This is the most supportive place on the web! Glad you found your way here.

Lizzie
@lizzie
2 years ago
3 posts
I have had anxiety all of my life. Feeling everyone else's energy and emotions causes me to shut down automatically. I've worked on that, and ground myself all the time. And sometimes I'm so scattered that I forget to do that before I leave home, and I come back physically and mentally drained. Some days I won't leave the house if I feel off right away in the morning. Life has been very interesting the last 2 weeks.
Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
It is so hard when you first realize what your abilities are. I felt terrible because I had suppressed them for so long! Use your abilities in every situation of your life and do not be afraid! I struggle with this daily! This is a great gift!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book