New Moon on sunday

To post a reply, login or signup

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Hi everyone I was just wondering if anyone else has been having a very off week, I know that Sunday the 13th is a new moon so I'm thinking that might be way. I've been having strange cravings, feeling sad, happy upset all at once and I have been having so many dreams and I'm able to remember them all. I was just curious if anyone else has been having an interesting week as me :) also should we be doing anything different on sunday? meditating more or anything like that. Thank you in advance for your answers.

Love and Light :)

xx

updated by @daydra: 01/20/17 03:12:55AM
Kit Kat
@kit-kat
2 years ago
230 posts

Yes, It's been a really rough week for me, too... I really hope you're right that it's the moon.. I'm so burned out!

My week has consisted of bad news, depression, anger, guilt, mood swings, and digestive problems. Maybe not as interesting a week as yours, but to me this falls into the "off week" category :)

I'm not sure about this Sunday, but for Sundays in general - I love to meditate, and to do restful things. The upcoming week always goes better if I do!

one_empath
@one-empath
2 years ago
13 posts

Hello, it's also a moon eclipse on sunday /partly eclipse/. And I am not feeling very well on sunday ... not all week like you.

I know that you can meditate on this day, the day is not good in starting new projects.

Also don't quarrel with anybody...This kind of stuff.

If you are feeling not good - it's because of the moon. Don't worry!

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

the week has been pretty good. New BF (after 10 years single), so a lot of cloud 9 :)

Did have an earth shattering argument last night though, but resolved now....

I generally pray that I overcome any negative influences on me, my bodies, or my life. Be that through other people, collective sub-conscious energies or even the moon, stars etc.... Not sure if I ever was particularly moon sensitive, but nowadays I rarely find anything that I might be able to attribute to moon-phases. If anything it is more indirect - others around me might be affected and that somewhat rubs off on me...

Hope the coming week is happy and prosperous for all on here :)

one_empath
@one-empath
2 years ago
13 posts

Other moon eclipse will be on 28 of september

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I hope your week is going a lot better kit kat. So far things have gone back to normal for me. I love to meditate as well I feel so calm and relaxed after :)

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Thank you so much for clarifying that for me One Empath I appreciate it very much :)

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Well that's great news congrats on the new BF :) I'm glad to hear someone was having a blessed week at least. My week started to get back to normal so that was good lol. Thank you :)

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Oh I thought it was on Septemeber 27th One Empath. Thank you for tell me.

Kit Kat
@kit-kat
2 years ago
230 posts

Thanks! It's been at least a little better! Not quite so depressed anymore... That's great to hear things are back to normal for you! Life really has its ups and downs..

Dice
@dice
2 years ago
284 posts

It was not a rough week as much as I felt everything around me just seem to have a tremendous amount of weight added.. compression kind of feeling. No one wanted to "do" Monday.. because of how draining Sunday was I guess.

one_empath
@one-empath
2 years ago
13 posts

You are welcome!

one_empath
@one-empath
2 years ago
13 posts

it was written on internet - that 28 of september will be another partly moon eclipse

B
@b
2 years ago
252 posts
Yes trouble sleeping and thought hard to keep on track. and we are in a Mercury retrograde from what I understand
one_empath
@one-empath
2 years ago
13 posts

final information ;-)

27/28 september - moon eclipse

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I had a lot trouble sleeping as well. What does it mean that we are in mercury retrograde? I still don't understand all of this fully as yet :)

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

okay thank you so much :)

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

That's actually how I felt as well. On monday I felt so exhausted and I was so snappy with someone I didn't think I would be with. It hard part of it to is I cant tell people Oh I'm this way because of the moon lol. well I haven't tried to tell anyone so I wouldn't know if they would believe me :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book