Kaitlyn Brokaw
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
3 years ago
216 posts

I do not have the time to reply right at this moment, but I shall later. I have some information you might want to know :-) xxx

updated by @kaitlyn-brokaw: 12/25/17 12:57:32AM
Rene''
Rene''
@rene
3 years ago
1,195 posts
I need the information also. I do the same thing. I have met such evil eyes and presents my throat would try to close up. As stubborn as I'm I have had a couple that has made me break that gaze and turn away. Not often though. Grounding myself has helped a lot but I can tell who someone is before they speak to me for the first time. If I shake hands, it's like I just read their secrets.
Moderator 2
Moderator 2
@moderator-2
3 years ago
35 posts

Comment by Emmy Long from blog - You just described my life since awakening. :) I assume it was always happening, but until I became aware of it, I didn't realize it. Embrace it. Now that you're I tune with your heart, follow it. <3 and balance your chakras weekly. As often as possible.

Moderator 2
Moderator 2
@moderator-2
3 years ago
35 posts

Hi, According to our guidelines, only one post is allowed. This cuts down on spam and having multiple same posts so I closed the post in the blogs since you have more comments here and c/p the comment from your log to here. Thank you for your understanding.

Mod. 2

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book