Soulless Eyes

To post a reply, login or signup

MzSimone52
@mzsimone52
2 years ago
3 posts

I see things in people that cannot be explained. Some good, some not so good. I've noticed when I make eye contact with certain people, they can't look away. It's like they're hypnotized. But they're eyes seem so blank, like nothing's there. As they hold my gaze, they give me this creepy smile, and slowly turn their heads to the side. This freaks me out so much I have to look away. Then they just snap out of it as if nothing happens. I've also notice that some people turn to light and some turn to dark and don't realize it. I've seen people switch, and become something else, not aware of themselves. It's quite frightening. I just would like to know exactly what is going on with me so I can have some kind of control over it. It isn't all bad. I feel more connected with my world. I read messages and signs that are very subtle but I know they are meant for me. I have been experiencing a tremendous amount of good luck or blessings as the christians would call them. I can communicate with animals, and I can look at a person's eyes and just know things. It's like my self tells me everything I need to know. When I listen to people talk or listen to music I can switch my hearing, and I hear a different message with the exact same words. I am really close to losing my mind, so I've been going to church. Babies smile at me & church going people gravitate toward me. I can literally feel people's emotions in my body as if they are my own. It is ALOT to take on, and I have only been aware of this the past year. I know it has probably always been there, but I feel like I woke up from this life long dream and feel truly awake.

updated by @mzsimone52: 10/18/17 03:22:52PM
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

I do not have the time to reply right at this moment, but I shall later. I have some information you might want to know :-) xxx

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
I need the information also. I do the same thing. I have met such evil eyes and presents my throat would try to close up. As stubborn as I'm I have had a couple that has made me break that gaze and turn away. Not often though. Grounding myself has helped a lot but I can tell who someone is before they speak to me for the first time. If I shake hands, it's like I just read their secrets.
Skeletubbie
@skeletubbie
2 years ago
40 posts

I definitely can relate to you. I'm still very new to this whole experience.. I can lock eyes with somebody and know if they're somebody I can talk to or not. I have a hunch on people, even talking to them for about a minute. I've experienced the head turning to the side, and the weird awkward eye contact, too. It's really creepy lol.

Moderator 2
@moderator-2
2 years ago
35 posts

Comment by Emmy Long from blog - You just described my life since awakening. :) I assume it was always happening, but until I became aware of it, I didn't realize it. Embrace it. Now that you're I tune with your heart, follow it. <3 and balance your chakras weekly. As often as possible.

Moderator 2
@moderator-2
2 years ago
35 posts

Hi, According to our guidelines, only one post is allowed. This cuts down on spam and having multiple same posts so I closed the post in the blogs since you have more comments here and c/p the comment from your log to here. Thank you for your understanding.

Mod. 2

Skeletubbie
@skeletubbie
2 years ago
40 posts

I remembered something.

I was at a friend's party a few years ago, and a Wiccan was studying me with his eyes and he read me. And said aloud how I felt and such. Afterwards, when I was leaving the party, I turned around and he gave me this look. It was strange and didn't feel too right. Does this mean anything?

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book