Locations with a higher frequency or energy?

To post a reply, login or signup

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
727 posts

Does anyone else feel that certain locations carry a higher vibrational frequency or energy? Or if it can put you in a higher vibrational frequency or energy?

Let me explain what has been happening. There is a large lake area that we go to on vacation every year. I have always been draw to this area since I started going there 20+ years ago. I absolutely love it there. However,this year, maybe it has to do with my awakening, I get a huge power surge when I go there. This past July we went there for a week on vacation with the kids & grandkids. I got so energized that I didn't sleep but 2 hours every night. Strange thing is I would wake up and feel like I had an 8 hour sleep session. Felt great, not tired at all. Also, my eating changes. I want more veggies and want to skip the meats. This went on all week. I think I got 8-10 hours of sleep the entire trip, but surprisingly I felt I had slept a normal (8hours) night. No tiredness whatsoever. My husband was concerned to say the least. On that trip we decided to buy a house at the lake.

Let me tell you what happened this past Labor Day weekend at the house. Again, major power surge. My Son-in-law joked asking if I was on drugs....I replied "On a natural high!" I again slept 3 hours the first night (I had been up for 20 hours, I pondered this as I lay awake in bed).4 hours the next. Eating habits changed again. I felt very groundedand centered the entire weekend......very zen. The people in our subdivision there are extremely friendly and happy also. You can feel the good energy there. We had two of the kids (my step kids)down (we have5)with the grandkids. My daughter-in-law had some words with her husband and were going to leave early but for some reason all of us adults were sitting in the living room just visiting, and for some reason we started...what I would call a "therapy session". Out of the blue we all started to talk about the challenges in a marriage and such. All of us laidour ownchallenges on the table. There was sooooo much honesty, love and healing going on. You could feel the healing and energy going on between all of us. This went on for several hours. Total bonding experience. After this "session" daughter-in-law decided that she wanted to stay :) This has NEVER happened before, as a lot of the family members aren't prone to discussing feelings & such. Also, that evening I totally bonded with my step daughter. Very deep conversation that led to her totally opening up to me about some very personal issues. Needless to say, everyone left the house very happy on their trips home. I have a very good feeling about this place! ;)

updated by @cat-whisperer: 05/11/17 07:09:07AM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
727 posts
Also wanted to add that the synchronicity that occurred on how we wound up with this house is unbelievable, but that's another story........
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 years ago
867 posts

I believe that different places hold energy & disperse it differently if that makes sense.

Water is a natural portal for pure energy.

I would suggest that you do a land history search & find out what you can about the area, land, etc.

I'm glad that you have found a tranquil place to live.

Best wishes

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
727 posts
Thanks Angel, the area was flooded to make a lake in the 1930s via a dam built. I have a book on the history of the place, nothing unusual, however, the Osage native Americans named a spring there called Ha Ha Tonka. According to the sign in the park, it means laughing waters. Second home, will be spending a lot of time there ;)
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

sounds very nice!!! Cannot say I have found such a place yet. There is places and countries where I feel better or worse than others. London used to be quite bad for me, but has significantly improved for me. Whether that is because it has been healed more, the negative energies do not dare pester me anymore, or both - I cannot say. I have many friends and clients say they enjoy the energy in my house (I do my best to keep it zen and clear), but still need my 8hrs sleep in it :)))

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

My immediate impression is that your vacation house is located on sacred Native American ground:) Have you tried to look for any artifacts there, like arrowheads?

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
727 posts
That was my feeling, or perhaps as weird as it sounds, a portal to a higher diminsion. I thought this from the beginning but I didn't want to mention that in my post and influence other opinions.
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Everything is related to energy and frequency. As you become more in tune you can feel it in the water, the ocean and places.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Cat Whisperer,

What is it that gave you the feeling that it is a portal? Was it a "knowing" or a physical sensation?

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
727 posts
Physical sensation, but draw to the place like knowing I belong here.
pebble
@pebble
2 years ago
21 posts

Living in south west Britain I am well used to certain places having peculiar energy.

Salisbury Plain makes me feel ill until I can see Stonehenge (and then I just feel fed up with all the tourists!!!). Its due, I think, to all the burial sites.

Rosemary
@rosemary
2 years ago
4 posts
Hi cat whisperer. First I'd just like to mention how I have a cat that looks so so simuliar to yours. Wow, that feeling and strikes of high energy up at your special zen place sounds quite incredible. It sounds like the place you are talking about has just positive uplifting vibrations and pure energy all around, and being an empath and all you are just soaking up all that great positively. Not to mention being with your family just makes it that much safer and better feeling as well. And too like Angel said the water is so natural and purifying. So all of those wonders combined would answer your extreme surge of energy and happness. I also agree with her and do some history research about this place. Sounds like great positive things have gone on there. I would absolutely adore to find such a relaxing get away place like this one day! :) hey, i never know, right? ;) take care and God Bless you and your family!
morningstarr1958
@morningstarr1958
2 years ago
1 posts

Greetings cat whisperer...I reside in Redding, CA. Mt. Shasta located about 50 mile No., Mt. Lassen about the same East, and Trinity Alps about the same distance West. The energy here is profound. I have been here 19 years. We have Shasta Lake and Shasta Dam located at the northern tip of Redding. I have been challenged with the malevolent energies residing over this land due to the atrocities that took place here, and still are taking place here as we are so secluded many undesirables have made their way here. Higher levels, bigger devils...they say. Mt. Shasta is known as "Ghost Mountain" by the Native Americans, as it literally disappears. Mt. Shasta is also known as the Mystical Mountain due to the many testimonies of visitors. Definitely... locations everywhere have their own frequency, vibrations, etc.. For some individuals Redding area is heaven on earth, for others it is Hell on earth. This area has quite a reputation for powerfull forces for good and evil both.

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
727 posts
I have heard that the energy there is unreal. Have also watched a program on the mountains around your area, particularly around Medford. There has been people "dissappear" there according to the program.
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
727 posts
Thanks Rosemary. I see a lot of cats with this pattern in the area where I found her. They are probably all related. The more I'm here the more I feel the pure energy that resonates here. May be due to the large area of water. The lake is about 90 miles long.
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
727 posts
You mentioned caves. Along with being a large body of water there are several huge caves (tourist traps though) in the area along with a lot of small ones, including the cove where my house is located. That may have something to do with it.
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
727 posts
I just read that one of the caves here was named Bridal Cave due to Native Americans used it for wedding ceremonies. There has been a lot of Native American activity in the area in the past.
Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

If you felt a physical sensation and a knowing, I'd say you at least sensed an area where the energy at least changes very abruptly:)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book