Been Working With Crystals And.....

To post a reply, login or signup

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Hello everyone!

I have been working with crystals for about a month or so now, and I have noticed something. My feet get very hot, very fast. They used to be very cold, but now I can hardly wear socks because they're always so warm. It's slightly irritating. Especially because at night I like to be cocooned in blankets, but now my feet have to peek out because they're too hot. I don't know if this could be caused by the crystals or...? I'd appreciate any kind of answer/advice/information! Thank you! xxx

updated by @kaitlyn-brokaw: 03/24/17 10:19:03PM
Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
It sounds like the crystal is enhancing your ability beyond what you're used to.What type of crystal is this?You have healing abilities. I'm not sure why your hands don't seem to feel hot.
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Oh my hands get very hot, just my feet seem to be hotter than my hands most of the time. My hands get hot and but stay warm after burning hot for a while, where as my feet seem to be hot day to night. I have been working with multiple crystals. I have:

Clear quarts, Amethyst, Banded Amethyst, Unakite, Howlite, Moonstone, Chalcedony, Agate blue lace, Jasper Leopardskin, Sodalite, Rose Quartz, Aventurine, Agate Green Moss, Citrine, Yellow Jasper, Yellow Quartz, Prehnite, Canelian, Obsidian Snowflake, Tiger Eye, Red Jasper, Aventurine pink/red, Botswana Agate, Hematite, Jasper Brecciated.

The ones I use the most are: Clear Quartz, Amethyst, Howlite, Unakite, Jasper Leopardskin, Aventurine, Rose Quartz, Citrine, Carnelian, Red Jasper, and Hematite. Though I do switch them out if I do not think they will do the job.

What kind of helaing abilities? I am curious as to what these healing abilities could be. Right now my feet and hands are burning hot, like very very hot. Almost too hot for comfort. I only mentioned the feet because they were so very hot when I posted this. Thank you for answering, I would love to know if you have any further advice/info :-) xxx

Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
Well you have more than what I originally thought. At first I thought it was one but you were definitely asking for this lolI'm not a healer to a great point, or even good. When the pain is unbearable I'll hold my hands over it and imagine the pain is decreasing. It works on pain, scars and such you need to cover.You should look into reiki healing.
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

I will most definitely look into reiki! Thank you xxx

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Thank you. My foot chakras? I do not think I have ever heard of such things. I will do more research on this subject :-) Yes there is a certain tingly/swirly feeling at times. Not constant, but it does come. Happens a lot when I am meditating. Thank you! xxx

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
Thank you! I do notice a difference after washing my feet. And yes they did, never even thought about that! :)Lots of Love,Kaitlyn xxx
Michellem
@michellem
2 years ago
9 posts

Hello. I'm glad that I saw this post because I study Crystals and have for a long time and I also make crystal essences. Numerous things could be causing these sensations to happen. I'm going to suggest a couple things some of which you may do so don't think I'm underestimating you :) always research crystals and there healing powers as well as the known mental, emotional, physical and spiritual affects they can cause. There's a website I highly recommend you go to (www.Healingcrystals.com) they have tons of accurate information on almost every crystal. You can search for the types you have and find out about what they do, also you can send a message to them and as long as it's only 3 sentences long they will have a crystal expert email you back. It's the first place I would recommend you start. Now, some people do have physical reactions to the energy crystals have. You are obviously extremely sensitive to these energies. So, you will want to always make sure you cleanse your crystals energetically (I recommend saging them) because they collect energy from all people, places and things they interact with. Always cleanse them immediately after obtaining them so you are not being exposed to any negative energies they've absorbed. You also want to do this periodically to keep them healthy and clear. Now there is a possibility that you might be experiencing crystal chaos. If you have tons of crystals on or around you at all times you could be overloaded by all the energy each carries, which for you would be completely overwhelming. If it's affecting your sleep make sure you are not keeping them in your bedroom or next to your bed at Nightime. If you research each crystal online you will of course come across some conflicting information. So seek out tons of resources. A great huge book I would recommend is "the book of stones". Judy hall has numerous books and you may want to start with her " crystal bible " book. In total there are 3 volumes but start basic. Limit the amount of time you spend with and handle your crystals and see if that lessens your symptoms. You may be so sensitive to them that you need time away from them. Also, claer quartz amplifies all other crystals energies so since you are starting out, you want to spend time with each individual one to see how each affects you, however I wouldn't suggest having clear quartz around while you do this because it will make the energies too strong and you would not be able to assess your base line reaction to each one accurately. You definitely need to know that some crystals are extremely powerful and when starting out learning to work with them there are some that are more suitable for experienced crystal healers. You need to ease your way into this because you are clearly on energy overdrive. Also, crystals and reiki work beautifully together. You should also cleanse your energy field too in order to rid it of all the energy that has collected. You can sage yourself as well. So, spend time with each individually to get to know it, cleanse them and yourself, and research research research! I can't stress enough how much I suggest you start with the website I mentioned. It's the only one I'll actually purchase from and numerous crystal healers I've communicated with feel it's the number one site also. Feel free to message me if you are overwhelmed or have questions. I hope this isn't too much all at once. But trust me, you never truly stop learning about crystals. So start slow. :)

With love and light, Michelle

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Thank you so much, Michelle! I have been learning more and more about my crystals and other crystals and I absolutely adore it. Thank you for the recommendations! Definitely be looking into the books and the website for sure. I have been trying very hard to continue cleansing my crystals when I feel they need it. I did not even think that my crystals could possibly be doing this. Thank you so very much!

You most likely be hearing from me, haha!

Thanks again, much love to you,

Kaitlyn x

Michellem
@michellem
2 years ago
9 posts
I'm so glad I could help! I don't know how you cleanse them but what I suggest is smudging them with sage. If you don't know how to do that I'll tell you :) 1st of all since you are releasing negativity (including when you smudge yourself or your home) ALWAYS OPEN A WINDOW NEAR YOU! The negativity/bad energy needs somewhere to go and you want that to be outside. Always state an intention while smudging them. So light a smudge stick or loose pieces of sage in a heat/fire proof bowl (some people put the sage in an abolone shell) let the flame burn out and when the smoke starts to rise hold the crystal a few inches above the sage allowing the smoke to bathe every part of the crystal. So turn it around so the smoke touches the entirety of the crystal (whether it's tumbled or raw you want the smoke to cover every part of the crystal. The entire surface area, even allowing it into any cracks or facets of the stone) while you do this you want to state an intent that always releases the negativity FIRST then replaces it with positivity. This is what I say (and you always want to say "for the highest good of all") I say " please cleanse this crystal of all negativity and lower energies and fill it with divine love, work only in love and light and for the highest good of all. Thank you". If that doesn't jive with you then use your intuition and state what you feel is right. But remember to get rid of negative energy first before replacing it with positivity and to always state for it to work for the highest good of all! That last part is vital because the energy crystals emit affect not only you but the people and space around you. Some people run crystals under water while envisioning them being bathed and filled with white light but....I personally am not comfortable with that because alot of crystals water soluble (selenite for example is so fragile that it will dissolve in water) however all crystals in the quartz family are perfectly safe to put in water. Do whatever YOU feel is right. Always follow your intuition. That's the most important aspect to deciphering all the information about crystals that you'll come across. If you come across info that just doesn't feel right to you (especially when it's someone's opinion) then just walk on by! Always follow your intuition because just like in every other aspect of life, the same thing doesn't work for everyone. Also know this: alot of crystals are toxic! So for example when I make a crystal essence if I were to use a crystal like selenite i have to use the indirect method (which means the crystal never ever comes in contact with the water). Now a very good general rule to remember is if a crystal ends in "ite" it's toxic (there are a few exceptions but not many) for example: selenite, Sugilite, calcite, HOWLITE (I remember you listed that as one you have) and obviously you can see the pattern :) some crystals are so toxic that you actually need to wash your hands after holding them... However my hands haven't fallen off or rotted as of yet so I wouldn't let that keep you up at night :) ;)
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Thank you so very much! I have always wondered about saging my crystals. I haven't really realized how important it is to cleanse the crystals frequently, until just a few days ago. I set some outside to sunbathe and 'recharge' so to speak. And when I brought them back in a few hours later, they felt fantastic. I cleanse all of my crystals in the quartz family in water, they love it. Though my banded amethyst quite likes the sun as well. I have incense sticks of sage that I use to sage the house, will this work as well for the crystals? Thank you for all the tips. Perhaps I shall message you with my questions so we aren't blowing up this post haha.

Leafherder
@leafherder
2 years ago
35 posts
I will follow your advice, too, Michellem. ...And moonstone likes bathing in moonlight.First, yes, you may have opened your hand and foot chakras through meditation and crystals. A friend of mine did this and when he went to a Reiki I class, was already attuned. He asked for his money back. ;) If you want to play with that, try sending the energy toward something through an intention and "for the highest good". It may either help to siphon off the excess energy while directing it toward a cause of your choice, or bring more energy through your system and exacerbate the problem. Heal yourself, first.When I am overenergized, I find being on the ground floor, laying on the grass, whatever connects me directly to Earth energy helps bring me back to steady. Apparently, this is called earthing. If you live on a second floor or higher, try spending more time adjacent to the ground.
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

Oh wow, I already do that!

And yes, you can always find me laying on the ground or the floor, especially a kitchen floor.

Thanks xx

Michellem
@michellem
2 years ago
9 posts

Leafherder, i'm glad in my post you found something that resonates with you :) it's always cool when you suddenly encounter other people who are into crystals and are able to share what you've learned. But the best part is that you learn from each other no matter which person has used crystals longer. You never stop learning in general...especially about crystals :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book