Do empaths have psychic type abilities and if sohow do i improve them

To post a reply, login or signup

Legion
@legion
2 years ago
5 posts
My parents tell me that as a child i would make truly profound statements that made them stop and think. I have always been able to give good relevant advice to people of aall ages and races, i was always able to relate or give a perspective that was beneficial for whoever sought my seemingly impossible wisdom. Im 24 now and i have developed a following of sorts because of my ability to analyze and form a logical solution to almost any problem and my developed ability to strive in chaotic stressful situations that seem hopeless. I don't have all the answers, i believe when i seek the truth to help someone with selfless intentions the collective consciousness speaks through me. So i am perhaps a catalyst for those who are in need of a leader type who can help them look at the current situation or problem in several different ways to determine the best course of action. I started skipping school in the fourth grade because i didn't agree with the science or history and despised conformity. I continued to skip classes until i passed my ged test. I never studied, however i was blessed with photographic memory. I always had memories and feelings of another life and time. I predict alot of major world events, including legalization marijuana, forced healthcare, legalization of same sex marriage and the instigation by our country towards Russia and they're reaction. Predictions i have yet to confirm include reforeformed drug laws, the churches being used in a government plan to decrease population, Russia and China coming to the states to remove the dirty politicians. And finally an extra terrestrial intervention, following a major shift in consciousness allowing humans of every variety to band together as communities, taking back our personal freedom and giving us a chance to advance civilization at an astounding rate.This is currently speculation but I can feel the truth when i Arrive at it, leaving the misinformation to be rejected and forgotten. Another unexplainable gift.Dont get me wrong, it's not fun being me, i overcame innumerable obstacles that could destroy the willpower of most people. I know things that i can't talk about because it's a truth that can only be learned through self discovery. I have seen, heard, and endured things that i could let consume my mind to the point of complete insanity, but i managed to understand these things as necessary learning experiences, all of which make me more self confident and emotionally stronger. My failures are often amusing tales that can be learned from by others, either because of the severity of the situation or simply because you don't want to learn the hard way.As an empath, i can sense intentions, emotions, auras, and even know when someone lies. I always have a contingency plan im order and rarely find myself overwhelmed or unprepared. I can channel information i have no knowledge of in times of need, more so when im not benefiting from the knowledge i receive but rather aiding in the resolution of someone's situation, especially when they feel like there's no solution, but manifest desire for a solution but cannot be informed through this method of communication between the spirit world. When someone genuinely needs help and asks for my help it's like the spirits speak through me in a manner that is accepted by the person in need. I can help people with problems I've never been faced with by allowing the words to roll off my toungeas they come to me in an almost hypnotized manner. I often learn from aiding others, listening to people no matter how much i want to escape into my mind, and watching the way people handle situations and deciding what could have been a better solution or what I can do similarly that could help me thrive.So after all this seemingly endless self praise talk i propose my question:Do you have inexplicable abilities that seem to stem from being an empath?
updated by @legion: 10/23/17 10:51:19PM
Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
2 years ago
32 posts
I remember being 3 and being able to do everything by myself like dressing, feeding, playing, taking care of my 2yr old sis. My mom told me that i never cried or never wanted to be around ppl back then. I use to hide behind furniture and talk to myself lol now that I think about it I still do things till this day. . I personally don't know how to strengthen any of my abilities, but I wish you luck:)
Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
2 years ago
32 posts
Do you have a headache?
Visitor
@visitor
2 years ago
303 posts

Nope. I don't have any psychic ability that I'm aware of. I'm not a mind-reader anyway. I think all people are empaths, just to different degrees. And I dated a guy who was an evil empath - you've got to be on the lookout for those.

Rene''
@rene
2 years ago
1,194 posts
Yes, I do. Things didn't fall into place until I joined this group of nice people. My visions, flash shots, feeling people by the air around, the bad intentions I seen in strangers eyes , it's not my imagination, it's real. I was so happy to see all of these confused people when I first logged on here because I knew I was not alone anymore. And I'm not crazy! Thank you Lord! I have started mediating even though I'm still learning the basics of it, it helps so much. I'm going to start looking into the crystals. I'm not a wealth person so it's according to how expensive it is. One other thing , I had a problem with was my religion and being able to except this because of feeling I was sinning for feeling the things I feel. but if God is your God. It's ok.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book