TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 years ago
409 posts
Sounds like you attracting negative people. People who want you to fix them, and when they don't like what you say they get mad. I know, because I was like this. You shouldn't at any point say you are your companies misery, they are their own misery. I for many years kept attracting these people. Several months ago I said enough, and just focused on me and worry about me. Now I notice those people don't come near me anymore. Maybe it was me and how I said things to them, but my gosh I just couldn't anymore. Maybe just focus on you and learn to walk away from it and see what other people you start meeting. It's helping me :)
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts

Lol....well...it seems I pushed a few buttons...lol....and I'm only trying to help....as I read your response I felt my blood pressure going up it felt to me you were angry so my body reacts to the energy....which to me is anger....your words on the other hand are quite different....they SEEM polite but the under current of angry energy tells me different...you'll tell me your NOT angry...but your energy sais you are...your reaction tells me you are......so yes...your energy comes through with everything you wrote....so...the things you pointed out...what in those made you angry...did you perhaps think I was telling you you were like my friend? I don't know if you are...my friend is just an example of how people miscommunicate through words...lol...and I most definitely have the same problem...lol...

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts
Emmy Long
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
486 posts
"How did you know that you were meant to be a healer?Because I kept falling in love with broken people.Then why are you alone?Because Im broken too so I am falling in love with myself to get a taste of my own medicine. "That's a quote I've seen several times this week show up in my social media accounts. I think it's fitting for a lot of empaths, and maybe you too? It could be something wrong with you; you come on too strongly, you have one of those overpowering personalities. But most likely, you're attracted to broken people like so many empaths are. Take care of yourself first and foremost. You'll be ok.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts

Ok...the best to you....

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts

And thank you for the reading of me....it's very accurate...the 3rd paragragh is exactly right....that's how I truly am....and when I try to help people it makes me feel good...so yes it is a bit self serving....and I never ask for anything in return...helping people is NEVER and never will be about myself....so I am not offended by anything you've said...no...that's a bit of a lie...cause it does hurt...0..I don't know you....so I do appologize if you found what I said offensive....you did say you admire honesty and straight talk....I guess you were wrong...

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts

I think I get what's happening....your reading me....your getting bits and pieces of myself and somehow mixing it up as your personality....you don't know how to separate the reading from you....you mixed part of a reading about me with stuff about yourself....

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts

Now I understand....

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts

And your right...finally puting a name to my....condition....has made me happy....clairaudience and feeling energy...learning about how it works is exciting and cool...while being kind of scary....but the thing is...I could live without hearing and feeling energy from living human beings...but I can't live without it because it gives me the connection I feel safest with...the spirit world....my ancestors...all of that I hold dear to me and can't live without....they're my guides...my friends..my protectors....and am grateful every day that they are with me.....I don't have a lot of faith in living human beings....when all I wanna do is wash my hands of all human kind....they push me right back in ...I really don't know if that's good or bad...lol....

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book