Same dream

To post a reply, login or signup

Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
2 years ago
32 posts
Hey everyone it would mean a lot if Yall could help me out on this I think it's bad but I don't know I've tried Google, physics, wicka but nothing...My dream has been happening every night since 2012. The same creature appears but diff scenery. This creature I see is a mix between human/Griffin at war with humans. And its funny how ik the formation and locations. And the weirdest thing is when one of em calls my name and stairs staight at me, but this isn't like my first connection with a dream that felt so real... It's like... I'm there in real life and when I get cut or bump up against something in my dream I wake up with bruises or new scars...What is happening, what's the meaning? Plz I don't understand! Im starting to feel crazy...
updated by @cheye-ann-daugherty: 08/09/17 04:20:15PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

Sounds like this dream is a doorway to somewhere....it's called astral travel....could be a past life...lucid dreaming.....before you go to sleep....form a a question in your mind....and hold it there....ask the question when you get there....he may be a guide....how cool....lol...you have other spirit guides....ask for somone to go with you....for protection....

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

I've asked someone in my group to help you out....you shouldn't go there alone in your dreams....

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

In fact....that doorway will have to be shut....and the spirit who's trying to come through sent back....and blocked...

Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
2 years ago
32 posts
No. I use to see myself sleeping when I was a teen. If that means anything
Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
2 years ago
32 posts
It doesn't look like they want body tho. .. it talks about this planet is shit and I need to go now. W/e that means?
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts
That is a possibility. ...but dream walking..Astral projecting...etc...doesn't necessarily coincide with a trauma....we travel in our sleep...dreaming is natural...and people learn on their own how to do it with intent to travel...then there are the ones who do it by accident....and if you don't know how to protect yourself. ..you can land yourself in a lot of trouble....the shaman is one who deals with dream worlds of different kinds....and it takes many years for most to learn to work with the spirit world to assist in different areas of the dream state...the door to where she's going must be closed...
Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
2 years ago
32 posts
I've had to choose one when I was younger but that was more spiritual than this one
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts
Well...if they're telling you to leave....quite simply put...they don't want you there...so...close the door...and don't go there anymore...I'm being told quite clearly....the door must be closed...and remain closed...can't get a more direct response than that...lol...and learn about Astral projecting...dream walking..etc...and learn to work with your spirits...
Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
2 years ago
32 posts
Ik What your saying but that's not what they are saying.. they don't want me in this planet. That I don't belong here.
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

Well...in this life you DO belong on this planet...lol...and to this reality....I don't really know what to tell you...to me it sounds dangerous....what do you think will happen if you do decide to stay....in the dream state? Take the time to learn before you do any more traveling....

Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
2 years ago
32 posts
It does seem dangorous and yet im not scared, but the opposite but they know I don't want to leave but they won't tell meWhat they are and it just m makes me wonder if others have had the same dream of the same creature uk
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

Well...I'm the same way....I'm not scared in my dreams....i'm very curious....I've encountered a few creatures that are different....and a great many people....humans...and one non human but humanoid in appearance. .. I'm never alone....there's always someone with me....if something doesn't feel right I may decide to explore a bit further....if I can't break free on my own they'll drag me out themselves....this has happened a few times....so....all I'm saying protect yourself...surround yourselve with your guides....and use your head....also...you have to respect their space...they don't have to tell you anything they don't want to...and it's impolite to try and force them....your in their world....as a guest....

Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
2 years ago
32 posts
Is sleep walking affected by dreams... plus I find myself fallingin love with one of em' how do I stop this ?? This is confusing even tho I've been there for 3yrs. But I believe this is affecting my daily life bc I've been looking at the sky and a few weeks ago there was a star next to the north star and it disappeared a few moments after I noticed it. Ik it wasn't a plane bc the lights blink and move at a slow paste and there would still been lights flashing not completely gone. IdkI feel like I'm losing my mind :/ there must be a explanation??
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

Yes,,, but there are hundreds of satellites orbiting around our earth....so basically a blinking 'star' is probably a satellite. ...so... your in love with one of these people...what do you think you should do?....realistically...is the guy your in love with making offers? ....suggestions?...want to marry you?.....in this incarnation as a human being....why would you want to be with a species that will keep telling you how bad you are....and as you have said is racist towards humans....at war with humans....and right now your human....doesn't sound like a healthy relationship to me....and I'd be running the other way....fast....

Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
2 years ago
32 posts
No he is diff from everyones else.. but I'll try to shut the door tonight but I don't think I can by myself I would need help if someone could help me never had another person in my dreams to help out wouldn't know how to do it you got anyone to go with me?
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts
Let me think about it and ask my group....I know it can be dun...I've never dun it either...but in the mean time they want you to not go thru the door...guards have been posted until I figure this out....before you go to sleep tonight...ask your guides to keep watch over you...I'm asking mine to do the same for you...they may be able to keep you from wandering....if not they go with you....if you happen to find it closed...they'll have closed it for you....and you must not go looking for it or try opening....
Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
2 years ago
32 posts
So do I wait up for a answer? Im getting sleeping..
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts
Just go to bed...lol...see what happens. ..
Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
2 years ago
32 posts
I tried to sleep. But I woke up to the samhain mabon... huh.. I'm gonna Google it and then try it again. I found the symbol of the two words.
Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
2 years ago
32 posts
I googled the meaning of both words and now im really confused ...Samhain[whichmeans"Summer's End"] was associated with death. ... AtSamhain, the Sun God, having died atMabon(September 23) and having returned to the womb of the Great Mother, grows strong and awaits his rebirth at Yule. This begins the time of the greatest darkness, the time of the Crone, the ancient Queen of Death. In the natural world, life is decaying into death, returning nutrients to the soil that will bring life again in spring.Mabon(around September 21) Festival of the Second Harvest. Sometimes called the Witches' Thanksgiving. Named for Mabon, the son of Modron, who is a hunter god. According to tradition, this is when the old Sun God, who was born last Yule, dies. The Great Mother is pregnant with the new Sun God, who will be born in three months.
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts
All that coincide with the changing seasons...fall...winter solstice. ..in 3 months...
Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
2 years ago
32 posts
My birth day is Sep 22 would that be the reason why?
Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
2 years ago
32 posts
How would I? What do I need? I fear y'all are right bc weird stuff has been happening around my house and when I go into public. .
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

are you talking about the dream? or a spirit attatchment....what I've been trying to say without scaring you to much....is that when you astral project or walk in your dreams you CAN bring spirit back with you when you wake up....and they may not be pleasant...it's called spirit attatchent....a spirit or entity can attatch to anything or anyone they want....and since your wandering around in your dreams without protection your easy pickings....so....the spirit who has followed you home is now trying to manipulate you...into beleiving he's a good guy....but that's what these type of guys do...both human and none human....it happens to a LOT of people....and not the end of the world....that's why it's important to learn about what your doing...and how to protect your butt....and what to do if an entity follows you back....

Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
2 years ago
32 posts
Um my point is how do I protect myself when I'm wondering?
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts
Sorry Cheye. ...will remove the response from me..to Shannon's post....well...there are many different ways to protect yourself....I don't know what your thoughts are on spirits and guides....my ancestors are very strong in that area...and I tend to follow my heritage...people say prayer to their gods...angels...etc.... I smudge my room on occasion to clear my room and head...my own spirits are with me at all times...well....most of em....they trade off...lol...smudging for me and my culture is our connection to the great spirit....when we light the smudge we invite in our spirit guides and ancestors...ask for protection from them and the the Great Spirit....others ask God. ..or other diety for guidance and protection..it's all up to the individual....but in every denomination it's the same....the spirit world is where we ALWAYS go for help for spirit problems....my gift of hearing spirit helps me immensely....and in my culture...the dream world is the spirit world.....so it's the same thing...we get to it the same way...sleeping...dreaming...meditation...and we train to do it...with intent to connect with spirit...and sometimes we connect to not very nice people or entities...
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts
Another thing I found helpful is hanging a braid of sweetgrass over the bed above your head...tie the ends together with some hemp or you can use a bit of yarn...don't tie it together with anything metal..eg...twist ties....also...I make pouches of sage...sweetgrass and ceder....in cotton...has to be cotton and wrapped up with hemp cord. ..put it under your pillow or next to you...most negative spirit don't like that stuff....so you can grab it if your feeling threatened when you wake up...
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

I'll throw this out there just as an alternate view.

There is a whole lot of symbolism associated with a griffin. It is thought to represent the strength of the lion and the spirit and intelligence of the eagle. It can be associated with divine power or the guardian of divine power, the combined powers of air and fire, earth and air, and sometimes the perversion of all those.

Since you are seeing him every night, it feels to me like there is a message that is trying to get through to you. He's even calling your name to get your attention. Maybe there are other images in the dreams that you can get some meaning from to help decode this. Before you go to sleep, take a few minutes to meditate on the dream and set and intent or ask that you receive more information to help you understand.

I was reading the other night about dreams of being attacked by people who have had some abuse as children. I've had quite a few of those myself. I'm just mentioning this for synchronicity's sake and don't know if it would apply here or not. Could there be something that you are afraid of facing but might be to your benefit? IOW it seems scary (monster type griffin) but would actually give you strength (protector griffin).

Just something to think about and please ignore if it doesn't fit. I have also had dreams that feel like a real presence was hovering and have done the white light, room cleansing routine and feel like that is a good thing to do sometimes. Whatever it turns out to be, there is no need to fear it...

PS...During your meditation, you might suggest, or demand, that he tell you what he wants or leave you alone. You could also make a mental note to do that during the dream.

Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
2 years ago
32 posts
Ok ty so much Ecila on the mediation idea. The past 2 nights when i went to sleep i've tried asking questions and he'll just turn and walk away or keep talking like I didn't say anything :/
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Sorry that didn't help. You said on the other page that you are only getting 2-5 hours of sleep! You might just try for the time being to get some more sleep by taking a natural sleep aide. I've had good luck lately with Somnopure. CVS has it. It has most all the good stuff for sleep:

Melatonin 3mg
Chamomile Flower 50mg
Valerian Extract (Root) 500mg
L-Theanine 200mg
Hops Extract (Strobile) 120mg
Lemon Balm Extract (Leaf) 300mg
Passion Flower Extract (Aerial)

Any of those would help sleep if you have them separately. I grow valerian to make a tea, but you can buy tea for sleep, too.

Do you live in a place where you could find a Jungian therapist? They are supposed to be good with dreams.

There is also a routine for space cleansing on my blog that I have used in the past when I have a lot of bad dreams that might be some help. You can adapt it to suit you.

You could try keeping a dream journal and write down every detail you can remember from the dreams. Sometime when you go back and read them over, you can see them in a different way. I would also keep meditating. It might take some time to figure this out. Metta meditation is good for everything and will give you results in a short time. I think there is a link for that on the space cleaning blog post, too.

Yoga is pretty good to help with sleeping. There's a good site on youtube at freeyogatv. You can also find some just for sleep on youtube...

Making your bedroom as comfy as possible is another thing you could try. Calming colors, stuffed animals (I have a pink rabbit:), pictures that you love, pleasant incense before bed, clean sheets, fluffed pillows...you get the idea. Baths in epsoms salts before bed are hard to beat, too, and my favorite.

I hope some of this will help.

Cheye Ann Daugherty
@cheye-ann-daugherty
2 years ago
32 posts
I've tried over the counter sleep aids and my doctor gives me Saraquil but it makes me sleep walk BAD so idk anymore on the sleep thing :/
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

I had a doc give me that once. It has some really bad side effects and there are some lawsuits out over it. The drug is really for psychotics.

AlyssumFlower
@alyssumflower
2 years ago
9 posts

It's not dangerous because where you're going in of itself is dangerous. It's dangerous because you clearly don't know what you're doing.

If something's telling you that you don't belong on Earth, that sounds like it's trying to push you out of your body, honestly. Probably so it can get in there.

It may very well be true that you don't belong here, but you need to stay here until you've learned whatever lessons your spirit needs to before moving on. Anything trying to urge you to leave probably isn't in your best interests.

The good and helpful spirits/energies/etc don't tell you that you need to leave. They try to guide you toward learning your lesson, because moving on is simply what happens on its own when you learn that lesson.

Visitor
@visitor
2 years ago
303 posts

I don't know much about dream interpretation, but you need to get a professional to interpret this for you - it means something very important. You might consult a shaman or a psychic. Good luck. This creature is real.

I've seen a shaman a few times - she removed a few entities that had been attached to me and disturbing my life. We removed them together - it turns out I knew who they were.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book