Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts

Sounds like this dream is a doorway to somewhere....it's called astral travel....could be a past life...lucid dreaming.....before you go to sleep....form a a question in your mind....and hold it there....ask the question when you get there....he may be a guide....how cool....lol...you have other spirit guides....ask for somone to go with you....for protection....

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts

I've asked someone in my group to help you out....you shouldn't go there alone in your dreams....

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts

In fact....that doorway will have to be shut....and the spirit who's trying to come through sent back....and blocked...

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts
That is a possibility. ...but dream walking..Astral projecting...etc...doesn't necessarily coincide with a trauma....we travel in our sleep...dreaming is natural...and people learn on their own how to do it with intent to travel...then there are the ones who do it by accident....and if you don't know how to protect yourself. ..you can land yourself in a lot of trouble....the shaman is one who deals with dream worlds of different kinds....and it takes many years for most to learn to work with the spirit world to assist in different areas of the dream state...the door to where she's going must be closed...
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts
Well...if they're telling you to leave....quite simply put...they don't want you there...so...close the door...and don't go there anymore...I'm being told quite clearly....the door must be closed...and remain closed...can't get a more direct response than that...lol...and learn about Astral projecting...dream walking..etc...and learn to work with your spirits...
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts

Well...in this life you DO belong on this planet...lol...and to this reality....I don't really know what to tell you...to me it sounds dangerous....what do you think will happen if you do decide to stay....in the dream state? Take the time to learn before you do any more traveling....

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts

Well...I'm the same way....I'm not scared in my dreams....i'm very curious....I've encountered a few creatures that are different....and a great many people....humans...and one non human but humanoid in appearance. .. I'm never alone....there's always someone with me....if something doesn't feel right I may decide to explore a bit further....if I can't break free on my own they'll drag me out themselves....this has happened a few times....so....all I'm saying protect yourself...surround yourselve with your guides....and use your head....also...you have to respect their space...they don't have to tell you anything they don't want to...and it's impolite to try and force them....your in their world....as a guest....

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts

Yes,,, but there are hundreds of satellites orbiting around our earth....so basically a blinking 'star' is probably a satellite. ...so... your in love with one of these people...what do you think you should do?....realistically...is the guy your in love with making offers? ....suggestions?...want to marry you?.....in this incarnation as a human being....why would you want to be with a species that will keep telling you how bad you are....and as you have said is racist towards humans....at war with humans....and right now your human....doesn't sound like a healthy relationship to me....and I'd be running the other way....fast....

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts
Let me think about it and ask my group....I know it can be dun...I've never dun it either...but in the mean time they want you to not go thru the door...guards have been posted until I figure this out....before you go to sleep tonight...ask your guides to keep watch over you...I'm asking mine to do the same for you...they may be able to keep you from wandering....if not they go with you....if you happen to find it closed...they'll have closed it for you....and you must not go looking for it or try opening....
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts
Just go to bed...lol...see what happens. ..
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts
All that coincide with the changing seasons...fall...winter solstice. ..in 3 months...
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts

are you talking about the dream? or a spirit attatchment....what I've been trying to say without scaring you to much....is that when you astral project or walk in your dreams you CAN bring spirit back with you when you wake up....and they may not be pleasant...it's called spirit attatchent....a spirit or entity can attatch to anything or anyone they want....and since your wandering around in your dreams without protection your easy pickings....so....the spirit who has followed you home is now trying to manipulate you...into beleiving he's a good guy....but that's what these type of guys do...both human and none human....it happens to a LOT of people....and not the end of the world....that's why it's important to learn about what your doing...and how to protect your butt....and what to do if an entity follows you back....

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts
Sorry Cheye. ...will remove the response from me..to Shannon's post....well...there are many different ways to protect yourself....I don't know what your thoughts are on spirits and guides....my ancestors are very strong in that area...and I tend to follow my heritage...people say prayer to their gods...angels...etc.... I smudge my room on occasion to clear my room and head...my own spirits are with me at all times...well....most of em....they trade off...lol...smudging for me and my culture is our connection to the great spirit....when we light the smudge we invite in our spirit guides and ancestors...ask for protection from them and the the Great Spirit....others ask God. ..or other diety for guidance and protection..it's all up to the individual....but in every denomination it's the same....the spirit world is where we ALWAYS go for help for spirit problems....my gift of hearing spirit helps me immensely....and in my culture...the dream world is the spirit world.....so it's the same thing...we get to it the same way...sleeping...dreaming...meditation...and we train to do it...with intent to connect with spirit...and sometimes we connect to not very nice people or entities...
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
966 posts
Another thing I found helpful is hanging a braid of sweetgrass over the bed above your head...tie the ends together with some hemp or you can use a bit of yarn...don't tie it together with anything metal..eg...twist ties....also...I make pouches of sage...sweetgrass and ceder....in cotton...has to be cotton and wrapped up with hemp cord. ..put it under your pillow or next to you...most negative spirit don't like that stuff....so you can grab it if your feeling threatened when you wake up...
Visitor
Visitor
@visitor
3 years ago
303 posts

I don't know much about dream interpretation, but you need to get a professional to interpret this for you - it means something very important. You might consult a shaman or a psychic. Good luck. This creature is real.

I've seen a shaman a few times - she removed a few entities that had been attached to me and disturbing my life. We removed them together - it turns out I knew who they were.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book