Crownite
Crownite
@crownite
3 years ago
106 posts

I think my question to you is, what is it you're interested in doing/exploring? I never went undeclared in college (I think I would've dropped out if I didn't commit to something or have a goal) but I almost did. I wanted to be a spiritual nomad. lol But It's all spiritual really. All of it.

Crownite
Crownite
@crownite
3 years ago
106 posts

I'm a travel nurse and it works for me because I only have to be in a place for 13 weeks max at a time. After that I can take a break or go elsewhere and that works for me at this time.

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 years ago
456 posts
Maybe look into Reiki? Or business and open up a spiritual shop in Sedona. Do what you feel will bring you reward and joy, what you are most passionate about :)
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
@kit-kat
3 years ago
232 posts

I've had an extremely hard time with choosing a career path, too.. I think it's because empaths tend to have a lot of varied interests, even if they're more on the creative and spiritual sides of the spectrum.

I like what Crownite said about everything being spiritual. I think that as long as you choose something you love, and something you can be committed to, then you're on the right track.

I haven't chosen a career yet either because I'm still in school, too, but here are some of the ones that are recommended for empaths:

1. Medical Industry:Doctors, nurses, health practitioners, assistants.
  2. Nature:Botanists, landscapers, gardeners, growers, wildlife, conservatories.
  3. Animals:Trainers, doctors, groomers, breeders.
  4. Healers:Reiki, yoga, holistic, massage, acupuncture, reflexology, physiotherapists.
  5. Organizations:World health organizations in general.
  6. Educators:Teachers, daycare workers, writers, novelists.
  7. Artistic:Painters, sculptures, architects, designers, musicians, photographers.
  8. Intuitive Healing:Psychics, spiritual advisors, mediums, tarot readers.

Hope this is helpful :)

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book