I think my question to you is, what is it you're interested in doing/exploring? I never went undeclared in college (I think I would've dropped out if I didn't commit to something or have a goal) but I almost did. I wanted to be a spiritual nomad. But It's all spiritual really. All of it.
I've had an extremely hard time with choosing a career path, too.. I think it's because empaths tend to have a lot of varied interests, even if they're more on the creative and spiritual sides of the spectrum.
I like what Crownite said about everything being spiritual. I think that as long as you choose something you love, and something you can be committed to, then you're on the right track.
I haven't chosen a career yet either because I'm still in school, too, but here are some of the ones that are recommended for empaths:
- Medical Industry:Doctors, nurses, health practitioners, assistants.
- Nature:Botanists, landscapers, gardeners, growers, wildlife, conservatories.
- Animals:Trainers, doctors, groomers, breeders.
- Healers:Reiki, yoga, holistic, massage, acupuncture, reflexology, physiotherapists.
- Organizations:World health organizations in general.
- Educators:Teachers, daycare workers, writers, novelists.
- Artistic:Painters, sculptures, architects, designers, musicians, photographers.
- Intuitive Healing:Psychics, spiritual advisors, mediums, tarot readers.
Hope this is helpful