Questions about spiritual connections

To post a reply, login or signup

Lulip
@lulip
2 years ago
36 posts

So a while back, I started a thread and one of the replies were something about spiritual connections. I bring this up now because I have a few questions for the more experienced empaths here.

What exactly is a spiritual connection, and does the other person feel it as well? You see, I've really liked, well loved really, this person for about one and a half years now. We get along really well and have never been in an argument. Lately I've had dreams and in the dreams I'd always hear them talking about something they were going to do, then later when I woke up they'd actually do it.

So it's obvious to me that I'm connected to them... but I was wondering if they feel anything when talking to me. And by "feeling" I mean a connection, not anything romantic. Or is that just an empath thing? Has this ever happened to one of you?

Thanks! <3

updated by @lulip: 01/18/17 10:02:18AM
Crownite
@crownite
2 years ago
107 posts

No, the other person doesn't always feel it. Part of a spiritual connection could be about the relationship you have with yourself. so for example, you always seem attracted to the same type of people who hurt you. In this case, it isn't even really about that person but about whatever relationship/connection it is you have with that distinct trait.

Lulip
@lulip
2 years ago
36 posts

Thanks, this helped a lot!

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book