erikarachel7
@erikarachel7
3 years ago
21 posts

Hi- good for you for starting to make the switch!! It can be hard but it is so so worth it. My main advice would be to get super educated. Once you know the info, you won't ever look back. I suggest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4HJcq8qHAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09b0mz0hgLU

these videos resonated with me in an incredible way and I have been vegan ever since. Make sure you are eating enough...especially if you are going plant based!! You won't gain weight so you don't need to worry about overeating fruit/veggies/potatoes/ect...

I am a freshman in college and eat at the dining hall and have still been able to find really decent options. For me, the hardest part is the criticism I get from people who are uneducated on the subject. Try carrying around nuts/vegan bars/ect...make sure to listen to your body if you ever feel weak! Lots of love and well wishes!!!!

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 years ago
371 posts
Do you eat leafy greens? Those are packed in iron. Black beans as well. I'm no vegetarian, but when I was in training and working out alot. The body craves alot of things. I tried watching all my nutrients and using my fitness pal. Once I felt I got it down, I didn't really need it. But it did take months. Don't be to hard on yourself for ordering the pizza :)
Gwen
Gwen
@gwen
3 years ago
13 posts
The only way your crown chakra can be open is if the rest of your chakras are open. It is possible that it is open if the others are. And the whole eating dead animal thing, it's normal when you start reaching higher levels of light. Your body will tell you what it wants and doesn't want. I became vegan for about two years, I stopped wanting to eat any kind of animal by product and just craved clean, healthy earthy foods. If you go the organic route it's like a party in your mouth. Once you reach a certain level your body will start craving other foods. I eat meat again, I am trying become vegan again but this time by my own choosing.
erikarachel7
@erikarachel7
3 years ago
21 posts

Currently I am undeclared. There is so much I want to explore...I will probably start a new topic about good career paths for empaths..I don't even know where to begin.

I really hope you give veganism a try...you will feel such a positive difference.

xo

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book