I'm I the only one??

To post a reply, login or signup

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Hi everyone I haven't written anything here in a while. There has been a lot of things happening to me and I was just curious if I was the only one. First I realize lately I feel a constant warm tingly feeling above my head, I use to only feel it when or after meditating but now I feel it all the time. I believe it's my crown chakra does this mean its active or open completely? Second I have recently stopped eating meat( well truthfully I only eat fish at the moment) but last night I was having such a craving and I ordered pizza with pepperoni and Italian sausage, I haven't eaten any of those in so long. I use to eat beef, bacon ,chicken any meat I'm eating itI was definitely a meat loverlol. After my awakening I realized that I slowly stopped eating meat and was being very cautious as to what I put in my body. My family all look at me weird because they know how much I loved meat. I find it very strange myself. I guess I'm just wondering if anyone else has gone through or is going through this at the moment and what does it mean? I felt so guilty after eating that meat pizza but I was enjoying it so much it was a very confusing meal to have lol. I still don't want chicken, baconor beef though so I'm not sure what to make of this. I still would like to become a vegan. Feeling very confused at the moment. Any advice or reply greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Peace and Love :)

updated by @daydra: 03/30/17 03:56:11AM
erikarachel7
@erikarachel7
2 years ago
21 posts

Hi- good for you for starting to make the switch!! It can be hard but it is so so worth it. My main advice would be to get super educated. Once you know the info, you won't ever look back. I suggest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4HJcq8qHAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09b0mz0hgLU

these videos resonated with me in an incredible way and I have been vegan ever since. Make sure you are eating enough...especially if you are going plant based!! You won't gain weight so you don't need to worry about overeating fruit/veggies/potatoes/ect...

I am a freshman in college and eat at the dining hall and have still been able to find really decent options. For me, the hardest part is the criticism I get from people who are uneducated on the subject. Try carrying around nuts/vegan bars/ect...make sure to listen to your body if you ever feel weak! Lots of love and well wishes!!!!

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts

when i notice my self craving it worries me i am just 14 so i live with my family still and i get really annoyed when theres no food to eat really its just stuff only i don't want to eat i get really grumpy and i start to graze but i don't eat i normally just throw it in the bin cause i don't like it i just graze till i am full but its hard if what i am eating is not sastifing whenever my older sis comes shopping with me she is always like no! don't get that i am a very considerate person and she always says has some consideration! cause i normmaly buy snacks for me well thats for me i let my mum buy snacks for the other 3 sibilings i got and my step dad and if my mum does not go shopping with my there is barley anything i like my mum bought alot of food the other day like alot more then she would normmaly buy there was very few and not all i wanted was there because it was not in the shops we all put something we wanted and wrote it down on paper are family is going healthy but its hard to stay that way if theres barley any food

well heres when the craving actually comes at night normmaly not an school night i feel i need to eat a currten snack i don't like when my step dad thinks it stops me from sleeping i had very little melatonin a while ago but i overcame it this is hard

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

That's what I was thinking as well Sandie. I actually take a naturalliquid iron supplement twice everyday. Thank you for your advice I will keep it in mind:)

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I've thought about having my meals only liquid form, how do you like it? well I was feeling super guilty but after reading your comment I started to feel better :) thank you so much Sirah :)

love and light

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

thank you so much Erika I will definitely check out the videos :) I'm glad to hear your doing so well with it. I hope you don't let those people get to you, people tend to make fun of things they don't completely understand. I think its a way for them to really try and get your attention because their interested in knowing more about it :)

I greatly appreciate all your advice and I wish you all the luck in college :) what are you taking if you don't mind me asking?

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Minty I actually use to get a lot of cravings at night as well. So what I did was a set a time for when I would stop eating. For a long time I would have my last meal or snack at 7pm I'd like to get back to doing that lol I sometimes now have something to eat at 11pm which then pushes me to go to bed later than I want lol

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
My step dad makes times like that but I think deciding for yourself is better thank you
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
309 posts
Do you eat leafy greens? Those are packed in iron. Black beans as well. I'm no vegetarian, but when I was in training and working out alot. The body craves alot of things. I tried watching all my nutrients and using my fitness pal. Once I felt I got it down, I didn't really need it. But it did take months. Don't be to hard on yourself for ordering the pizza :)
Gwen
@gwen
2 years ago
13 posts
The only way your crown chakra can be open is if the rest of your chakras are open. It is possible that it is open if the others are. And the whole eating dead animal thing, it's normal when you start reaching higher levels of light. Your body will tell you what it wants and doesn't want. I became vegan for about two years, I stopped wanting to eat any kind of animal by product and just craved clean, healthy earthy foods. If you go the organic route it's like a party in your mouth. Once you reach a certain level your body will start craving other foods. I eat meat again, I am trying become vegan again but this time by my own choosing.
erikarachel7
@erikarachel7
2 years ago
21 posts

Currently I am undeclared. There is so much I want to explore...I will probably start a new topic about good career paths for empaths..I don't even know where to begin.

I really hope you give veganism a try...you will feel such a positive difference.

xo

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I will definitely look into it thank you so much :) and best of luck to you on whatever you decide I'm sure it will great :)

xo

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book