Sedona's Vortex

To post a reply, login or signup

TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
308 posts
I feel like I'm being drawn to visit the vortexs of Arizona. Last time I was in Sedona was 4 years ago, before I even know I have this amazing gift. I wanted to hear how everyone's experience as an empath was at the vortex? And also if it will help clear up this foggy Ness I have been having for some months.
updated by @tigerlily: 04/14/17 11:45:46PM
Michelle3
@michelle3
2 years ago
9 posts
How ironic. I am being pulled to visit Sedona now as well. Also being pulled to Mt. Shasta. In June I was being pulled to the Earth's Heart Chakra in Glastonbury, England and I packed up and went! It was an amazing experience so I believe I will be making a couple more trips soon! Follow that intuition!!
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
308 posts
I booked my trip! I've been really drawn the past few months and sometimes I feel overwhelmed. I am for sure listening to my intuition. :)
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
308 posts
So I went to Sedona, and I want to know how others have been around the vortex? It was really intense for me, and since then I feel I have been super sensitive. I can't even look at anyone. Example, I made eye contact with a coworker in passing and I just felt a trail of stress coming from him. I've been feeling negative and positive energy very easily. And the dreams, wow. When I left work, I couldn't breathe and was borderline panic attack.
bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

@tigerlily.  I did a search to see if anyone did a topic for Sedona and this came up!  I have been drawn there since May and booked my trip and going again. I was there 1x back in 1995 or so and it left an impression and now I am going back.  Anyhthing to share about it?  I haven't really known about these empath abilities.  Only about a year  or so being told I was by a healer...

TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
308 posts

It's just amazing!  one thing I noticed is how I felt when I was talking to the people I was with.  If what I said came out in a negative way I felt it, like some dizzy Ness-nausea, etc.  Or even if they said it.  So I was trying to say things in a more positive way I felt good and at peace.  I think that's the best way I could describe it.  I kind of get this way around negative and positive people.  it's also taught me to be more positive in how I speak.  (which is still in the room for improvement category :)

Walking through and around the vortex I would get bouts of goosebumps, bouts of dizzy Ness/lightheaded, nausea, and hard to breathe.  Other times I just felt great like a million bucks!  My cousin said she felt really nothibg at all, I was like "really?"  Walking back to the car I felt kind of nauseated, had a cigarette and wow!  what a head rush from that cigarette!  

If I could do it again, I'd rather go with someone more positive and happy or just alone.  She was in a tough time in her life then.  

Lots of people meditate there as well.  

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

Thanks for that info! I am going alone because I just want my experience from it and not absorbing someone elses. Did you do the travels to the vortexes alone or with a guided tour? I am going by my energy and where it brings me but at the same point I don't want to leave there thinking I didn't fully take advantage of it.  I am definitely at a very big turning point in my life and this pull to go there has been the clearest of clarity to just go with no expectations but now my ego is trying to muscle...

TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
308 posts

I only went for a day, as I stayed in Arizona for a week with friends. I wanted to go the whole weekend, but when you go with people and stay with them they like to have alternate plans :)  Next time for sure I'd go at it alone to see all of them and see if my experience would change.  plus I would like the nature aspect of it to  Hike through them and mountain bike.  :)

Paul
@paul
last year
915 posts

Sedona has some nice natural vortex. Some are made by ET activity in the area and are ancient. You can sometimes learn how to create them. Its not that hard. I learned when I wanted to go there but could not. Now my son the grouch, can see vortex energy, I can't. I just feel them. I know how to close portals and do not try to open any. Now, Gateways require immense energy to open and keep open and out of my reach. My sister lives close to the Miami Circle (google it). We found an ancient vortex in her back yard that had a being in it that looked like one of those Egyptian gods with a bird head. Also further south is Coral Castle another major vortex. These things are all over the place. Look in your area, I'm sure there are some.

updated by @paul: 11/14/16 11:00:29AM
Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

I live about 2 hours south of Sedona in Phoenix. I can personally attest to Sedona being very special. I hiked through there many times before I was aware I was an empath and remember feeling electric and really alive. This post got me motivated to go visit there again. Any tips on where to go in Sedona to nest experience the vortex? I have a pretty good idea but wanted to make sure that I'm not missing anything.

Paul
@paul
last year
915 posts

Hop Daddy:

I live about 2 hours south of Sedona in Phoenix. I can personally attest to Sedona being very special. I hiked through there many times before I was aware I was an empath and remember feeling electric and really alive. This post got me motivated to go visit there again. Any tips on where to go in Sedona to nest experience the vortex? I have a pretty good idea but wanted to make sure that I'm not missing anything.

@hop-daddy, That is exiting and wish to go there still. You may want to make a pair of dowsing rods to dowse for smaller ones. The place is full of little ones that open and close... I feel. You can make them super cheap from 2 ball point pens and clothes wire hangers. Look it up in google. If you can take a sensitive with you its even better. I don't feel much from that church there and don't even have a restroom for people to use. If you find some mark them with a pile of rocks. Other will then know.

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

Paul:

Sedona has some nice natural vortex. Some are made by ET activity in the area and are ancient. You can sometimes learn how to create them. Its not that hard. I learned when I wanted to go there but could not. Now my son the grouch, can see vortex energy, I can't. I just feel them. I know how to close portals and do not try to open any. Now, Gateways require immense energy to open and keep open and out of my reach. My sister lives close to the Miami Circle (google it). We found an ancient vortex in her back yard that had a being in it that looked like one of those Egyptian gods with a bird head. Also further south is Coral Castle another major vortex. These things are all over the place. Look in your area, I'm sure there are some.

@Paul.  What do you mean by the below?

I know there are other vortexes besides arizona that is as much I know.

how can you see vortex energy and can you see it anywhere?

what do you mean by close portals and try to open any.

what do you mean by Gateways?

Paul
@paul
last year
915 posts

bunnigirl:

Paul:

@Paul.  What do you mean by the below?

I know there are other vortexes besides arizona that is as much I know.

how can you see vortex energy and can you see it anywhere?

what do you mean by close portals and try to open any.

what do you mean by Gateways?

Vortexes are pretty common. You can dowse for them using dowsing rods. When ever I do this I mark with rocks. I could see a vortex once but in my mind's eye. It spun one way, then the other and then it turned into a pillar of white light. My son can see them with his eyes open as a shimmering effect he says. A portal is like a doorway between realities small things can and do get through and the reason why I close them. A portal is one step above a vortex. A gateway are huge 2 way doorways and I've only seen then on the sun. A satellite pic of one on the sun, the huge triangle. There are pics of squares and rectangles, all geometric shapes on the sun?. Look up SOHO satellite pics from NASA. This is another pic of a portal that a guy took while walking his dog. He found it after he was blowing up the pic, I think its the only one in existence and rather physical in nature. I have never encountered one so big. Jelly2299361.jpg These are extra ordinary pics. I will not mess with a portal other than closing it nor do I know how to make one. I hope no one gets scared. The ISS space station feeds are picking up more portals lately. Like I said I can mostly just feel them. This is also very fascinating to me.  The Sedona vortexes are well documented and people go there all the time to experience them. But I have a feeling these are different manifestations of the same thing as Sedona's vortexes are not visible like these are. I have seen pictures of those vortexes that have trees growing in them and are twisted into spiral shapes. So that energy can affect growing organisms. Maybe we can wait for @hop-daddy's report on that adventure. Suncoronalhole.jpg

TigerLily
@tigerlily
last year
308 posts

There are other vortex in the United states, just not as big and many in one area like Sedona.  I Googled and couldn't find any in my area.  

4peace
@4peace
last year
187 posts

I just noticed this, I've been thinking of moving - and Sedona keeps popping up.  It came up when I was thinking of vacation too.  I don't know if it's because I've become aware that it's a vortex or because I'm really being drawn there...

Much love,

Rhonda

Paul
@paul
last year
915 posts

TigerLily:

There are other vortex in the United states, just not as big and many in one area like Sedona.  I Googled and couldn't find any in my area.  

Yes but those are known and reported ones. I know of a lady in Miami that has one in her front yard. She put a buddha statue at the center to mark it and I think other than her husband, I'm the other person that knows. I know of another lady in northern florida that has a large farm and noticed an area that her animals would skirt. It was another vortex but related to an ET landing. She found another one 1/2 in and out of one of her barns and that one was related to Indians and their ceremonies. A vortex also contains a memory of the event. Energy does not move in a straight line but in spirals.

Dowsing is a field circuit that requires a human to operate. Response is measured by a change in intensities. take 2 pieces of 12 gauge wire os close to it bend the ends into an L shape (wire hanger). Take 2 bic ball point pens and take the innards out put the smaller L segment through and that becomes your handle. Then have some fun.

I would start by dowsing my property and note the changes. triangulate that way until the vortex is found and then mark it. Its that simple and plain fun. The next part is abit more difficult as it involves reading the record but that is another skill that us empaths have.

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

@4peace.  I say if you are neing drawn there then you need to go whether vortex related or not.  @tiger-lily was drawn there and the most amazing experience and @hop-daddy is going back.  @paul you need to go to :)  I have no idea what to expect but I have been there once before.  It was AMAZING....I am so glad I did a search on this because the fact that so many of us have been drawn there the more amazing that is!  

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

@hop-daddy and all...here is info I found.  There are also hiking apps that can bring you to this trail as long as you have good service.  One link below is the vortexes and the other is a tour private or with a group you can pay for.  I am trying to decide on the dasha or psychic tour.  The guides choose the vortex so I don't know about that and they don't let you meet the guides in person which is what I would want so I can get a feel for someone's energy.

VORTEX: Airport Mesa (masculine energy) Cathedral Rock (feminine energy) Boynton Canyon (balance) Bell Rock (fem, masc and balance)

http://lovesedona.com/01.htm

www.sedonaredrocktours.com

the app 'sedona hiking guide' gives you all the above trails and other one's.  

Paul
@paul
last year
915 posts

bunnigirl:

@4peace.  I say if you are neing drawn there then you need to go whether vortex related or not.  @tiger-lily was drawn there and the most amazing experience and @hop-daddy is going back.  @paul you need to go to :)  I have no idea what to expect but I have been there once before.  It was AMAZING....I am so glad I did a search on this because the fact that so many of us have been drawn there the more amazing that is!  

I would love to go. The place is so beautiful. @hop-daddy is so fortunate to be so close. If I go, I will have my dowsing rods ready Laugh.

Hop Daddy
@hop-daddy
last year
502 posts

I've hiked through Bell Rock many times before. And I not only felt that the place was very special, but I had a sense that aliens had been there before. And I felt this before I ever heard that this was a big UFO area. I'm just curious about everyone's thoughts on that. And what do you think makes Sedona so extra special with amazingly strong vortex's? The scientist in me keeps wondering, why did Sedona end up being so amazing?

Paul
@paul
last year
915 posts

Hop Daddy:

I've hiked through Bell Rock many times before. And I not only felt that the place was very special, but I had a sense that aliens had been there before. And I felt this before I ever heard that this was a big UFO area. I'm just curious about everyone's thoughts on that. And what do you think makes Sedona so extra special with amazingly strong vortex's? The scientist in me keeps wondering, why did Sedona end up being so amazing?

I pick up that ancient UFO activity there but recent is mostly humans in those ships which may or may not be benign. I would not want to be in one of those lonely highways at night or camping over night...

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

I am not sure why Sedona is considered the big pick as I know Peru is known for a lot of UFO activity but I guess it just pertains to what is in the United States?  Arizona, according to this link, looks like it has the most activity in the U.S.

http://www.vortexhunters.com/vortexmap_usa.html

Paul
@paul
last year
915 posts

Not to steer this away from vortex talk but the only other Gateway that I'm aware of was found at the end of nightmare hall at the bottom of the Dulce New Mexico underground base. That was also closed not by me but someone else. At this moment I would advise to skirt any UFO activity just to be safe. There is some funky activity going on at CERN right now. Keep watching. People have taken pictures that are just mind boggling. Another hot spot to watch is Antarctica. Lots going on there now.

bunnigirl
@bunnigirl
last year
169 posts

Well Sedona was AMAZING and MAGICAL! I never once looked at my watch and somehow knew what time it was the whole time....I was near Boynton canyon and as soon as I saw the mountains driving closer I could feel the energy and I had tears of joy like I was finally coming home!  Going by myself was the best thing to do as I could do everything I wanted or was drawn to do...I went with no plans at all as I am a planner and intuition or angels planned it all for me.  It was as if someone else was leading me everywhere or my phsychic sense became alive and strong there....There were people there that looked just like family and friends in my life ere in NY but their energy was a much calmer clearer energy....I do believe in doppelgangers so those were them.  I never saw my own doppelganger though....A lot of the people I met there were drawn to Sedona on a spiritual quest and moved there and never looked back.  The people were more than just nice they were all angels floating around and their words that they used were full of love with each sentence.  I just took everything in and I could sense all energy around me and most of it was harmonious as opposed to the energies I feel at work, at home, all around NY.  you all MUST go there and see it for yourselves...it is almost like all Lemurians are there or came back and their mission is all the same as ours is which is to heal this planet and all the tourists that go there are people in search of healing and that is what there people do there.  Tourists in NY don't do that for me they are not here in NY for those reasons...WOW WOW WOW is all I can say....it felt like I was on some kind of drug the whole time.  Everywhere I went had 111  (mailbox, the time, etc.)  I have been experiencing seeing 111 here at home but it was flooded with it there....there ya go! :)

Visitor
@visitor
11 months ago
303 posts

My brother married his soulmate in Sedona. It felt like angels and spirits were watching and blessing the union. They are two very imperfect people - in fact I don't even speak to them anymore - but they were meant to be together and standing outside surrounded by red rocks, watching them get married, I felt a definite magic around us.

updated by @visitor: 12/15/16 10:19:54AM

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book