Been so forgetful lately

To post a reply, login or signup

TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
308 posts
Is it me or is anyone else feeling off the past few weeks? I've noticed with me I'm forgetting things. Not like me at all. I remember everything. I really don't get it or why. This whole year I've spent working on me and have made great strides with and especially towards being more spiritual. I have been feeling more tired and drained, but that doesn't affect my memory. That just comes naturally :) so I'm wondering since I've become more spiritual and have been noticing more that when I look at the time I see alot 11:11 4:44 5:55 etc. Sometimes Im off by a minute or 2. Thoughts?
updated by @tigerlily: 01/12/17 03:43:51PM
Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I've actually been noticing the same thing tigerlily but with the numbers I've alsoseen a lot of 3:11, 4:11 and so on and this was in one day now every now and then I look and its a few minutes or minute off like 5:10. I don't know if that means anything. There was a day I made a big life changing decision and I kept thinking I wonder if its the right decision and I got up and went into the other room and looked at the clock and it was 11:11.. I'm curious to know if this has happened to anyone else this week.

TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
308 posts
Are you feeling forgetful too? The numbers I will also see my birthday alot. I was curious if this was a spirutual awakening or something else?
dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
2 years ago
55 posts

I have been so forgetful lately! I also have been working on myself spiritually, but I feel my memory is slipping. Forgetting things at work, forgetting my plans for the day, forgetting why I just got up from my desk, I even forgot to go to a very important appointment! This is all so unlike me. I'm highly punctual and efficient. It's been happening for about a month now.

I haven't noticed anything with the clock however.

I definitely understand and would like some answers as well. Would meditation help?

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts
I do it all the time....lol ..I made some sandwiches today to bring with me to work....and I left em at home...lol....my spirits are usually good at reminding me....but today I was I lala land...lol
Visitor
@visitor
2 years ago
303 posts

I haven't been more forgetful than usual, but I've been murderously angry, and once that wore off I became deeply depressed. I've been sleeping a lot, which isn't typical of me. I live near the infamous Animas River, which was recently polluted by a toxic spill and has been in the headlines, and I thought I was picking up negative energy because of that. I'm sure that's part of it, but I thought it was just local. I guess not!

TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
308 posts
I'm 36. No issues with the brain, no need to go to the dr. It's not like old people forgetfulness. It's more forgetting things like, change the oil in the car, forgetting my lunch, forgetting to take time off, just little things that I always remembered.Sometimes I wonder if it's from this guy I'm dating. He doesn't remember anything lol.
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
308 posts
I have been working on myself spiritually as well. I'm wondering if it just mentally exhausting us to this point. I am starting to believe maybe it's an awakening. Alot of everything has been happening to me that is unexplainable.
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
308 posts
I'm not ADHD. I have always had a good memory. I've been really wrapped up on focusing on my self that I could just be mentally exhausted. How I am now is normal to others. Just not me. My best friend forgets everything lol. I know I'm really stubborn, I'm sorry. I have gone to the DR alot over the years for aches n pains and other things and in the end I'm super healthy. I was wondering if it was a phenomenon with the moon or universe going on that I was missing that probably could explain this.
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts
Hi again....just something else to consider...something environmental. ...like your furnace or possible sewer gas leaking into the house....I discovered that the gas stand beside the house and the pipes that ran to the furnace were leaking. ...so I sealed up all the joints...and it got better...I live in an older house that has been tampered with....foundation has holes in it...the same with the sewer gases...I have to keep the drains covered...everytime I take one off I get the oder in my nose....I too was having memory issues...but was due to those 2 issues....I do forget stuff still...which I don't worry about...but no one ever thinks of that stuff since we're told it's all safe...I had the gas company come out...they couldn't detect anything with their meters..but I kept smelling gas...if it weren't for my spirits insisting I looked into it and taking action instead of listening to the so called experts I never would have realized I had an issue....and probably would have kept thinking it was me and my brain malfunctioning in some way....now my gas consumption has also improved...my bill is a lot less...lol
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
308 posts
They have been doing construction on my street. I have been feeling sick on and off since they started. But nothing I can do about it as it is the city.
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
308 posts
No, it's not like I feel better when I leave and go elsewhere. I'm the same at work. I get headaches from allergies and sinus issues due to allergies, and when I don't drink enough water. I've trained my body on 100 plus oz a day. When I dont, I feel it all over like dehydrated. But I could be having 60-70, but it's not the 100 I'm used to.I have been drinking more alcohol and eating bad. Lot of work events and going out alot.
TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
308 posts
Oh, I failed to mention I live in a 36 unit bldg. And mutiple other bldg are around, I'm in a big city. Something would have been caught. Plus my neighboor has asthma, I'm sure she would feel it first,
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

Well then....from am empath point of view...I'd say your connected to maybe one or more people who are forgetful...could be me....could be anyone on this site..could be one of your family memers or someone in your building...or it could be your tired...need a vacation....or you have a spirit in your building who forgets a lot and takes over your brain...or it's a natural thing and nothing to worry about....your pick I guess....lol

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
Very forgetful, I cannot even remember some conversations that I have had from the day before. It is rather worrisome because I'm afraid I will forget something important. I hope this is just a phase that will pass.......
dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
2 years ago
55 posts

I was thinking it could be mental exhaustion as well. I've been more alert and aware of everything around me, so maybe my brain needs a vacation. I do find it worrisome though.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book