Trevor Lewis
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
3 years ago
274 posts

Hi:

Some reading material for you to get you going...

1. Elise'sEmpath Survival Program.
  2. Donna Eden'sZip Up Technique
  3. theTools for the Empathgroup
  4. And, in particular, Thriving As An Empath - my own favorite for reasons that will be obvious when you go there. I personally use this technique every day and many of the people I have shared this with have had a lot of success with the Conduit of Energy contained here. Try using it with this woman and see what changes!

Blessings,

Trevor

Crownite
Crownite
@crownite
3 years ago
106 posts

I think you two just don't connect well. I have a "friend" that causes this same issue with me so I tend to keep my distance. On some level my ex has the same effect on me too. It's not that they're "bad" people but something just doesn't make me you feel good about them and maybe it's your body's way of letting you know it's best to keep some distance. I say trust your gut. I know sometimes we want to figure stuff out and know "why why why" but maybe it's not really necessary to know exactly why, just to know that it's there.

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 years ago
409 posts
I get like this around my coworker. Sounds like she is toxic. Stay away. I think my coworker is sick, like everywhere. I know he doesn't take care of himself. But I get the same like you, sick around them and when they leave I just start feeling better.
Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
964 posts

Hi.....I too am sensing she is ill....being a drug addict will have made her aura quite weak....and let in any type of illness....she may have picked up an entity....there are types that don't feel good to human systems and can make us sensitive types feel sick....I've encountered many of these types....and even though my stomach contracts....I always try and remember that they are quite harmless...I have a few who drop in on me regularely....they are not hostile and I welcome them in....there is a way to ease your discomfort....I think a good smudging outside down the front walk....where she enters into the building.....word your prayer to dissolve all negativity....pain...anxiety...hatred anger from all who walk this walk and pass through these doors....invite all good things in...love peace joy calmness relaxation....everthing you can think of.....then do your house.....same things....you can include a prayer to help heal her illness even though you don't know what it is....it will clear a lot of stuff from her energy, yours. ..and anyone else who walks up and through your door....it works wonderfully...I do it when I'm expecting company ...and sometimes again when they leave...lol....do it as many times as you need to..it is very uncomfortable, I know....but for some reason I think she won't be coming round much longer....she's probably linked a chord to you as well...you should check and remove it...immediately. ...

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
964 posts

It's an energy chord that connects us to other people....we all have them....that's how we are able to gather so much info on other people without talking to them....we have them to our parents...siblings....close friends...etc...we also form them when we meet people for the 1st time...there are some chords that fall away on their own...others that remain and must be removed....when this sick person is near you, you sense her illness coming from around her....but you also are linked to her energy which is very ill and it stays with you...energy transfer or absorbing is done through these links... it's way more intense when there's an energy chord...especially being an empath....so learning how to take these links out is rather important....example...you need help with this person...I don't know her name...yet I was able to tell that she's sick....how...her energy is with you...I focus on her energy that's with in you...because I'm linked to you through this website ...but not really to her....if I had direct contact with her I'd probably feel exactly what you feel from her...and have to clear my energy of her right away...I'll probably end up taking your link out...no offense...lol

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
964 posts

You should also remove any links that are yours from her....just to be sure...when we 'read' a person...on purpose or by accident we latch our energy to theirs....so removing ourselves from their energy is really essential not only for our own health and safety it's also polite....

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
964 posts

Chords, roots, links and hooks can stay with a person long after the people we encounter are no longer presesnt....I'm not saying she's a bad person....or to scare you...all I'm saying is to clear any residual energy left in you system and round your home that may affect you...you don't have to of course...that's up to you....and what God said,,,, makes no sense....and your hubby is right...your gifts ARE cool....lol...it doesn't always feel cool...I know....but they make our lives more interesting...my gifts have brought me my spirits who bring me joy..and keeps my mind active....the universe got a whole lot bigger...

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
964 posts

It's facinating and exciting to me what I can do....even while being scared poopless. ..lol

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book