help plz one person making me ill. why?

To post a reply, login or signup

virgo9674
@virgo9674
2 years ago
11 posts

I am new to recognizing that I am an empath. I am a high level physical,emotional and precog empath. Ok so there's this woman that I am strongly connected to and its all bad for me. When she is near I am in physical pain and fatigue. When she leaves I get better but I can tell exactly when she leaves and when she comes back. I have a renter in my house next to me. She visits him. Lately she's there all the time. I only spoke to her a couple of times.briefly. because immediately I had issues. She avoids me too. I do not understand? Am I supposed to help her in some way? She's been a drug addict and atheif. Which I figured out from inside and was later verified. But that is not something to feel like this over. Another thing is that shielding makes it worse. Could she be an empath? Or a bad spirit by her? Any help would be appreciated. I am sick all the time since she's been here for days.

updated by @virgo9674: 02/13/17 01:46:04AM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
272 posts

Hi:

Some reading material for you to get you going...

1. Elise'sEmpath Survival Program.
  2. Donna Eden'sZip Up Technique
  3. theTools for the Empathgroup
  4. And, in particular, Thriving As An Empath - my own favorite for reasons that will be obvious when you go there. I personally use this technique every day and many of the people I have shared this with have had a lot of success with the Conduit of Energy contained here. Try using it with this woman and see what changes!

Blessings,

Trevor

virgo9674
@virgo9674
2 years ago
11 posts

Thanks Trevor.

Crownite
@crownite
2 years ago
107 posts

I think you two just don't connect well. I have a "friend" that causes this same issue with me so I tend to keep my distance. On some level my ex has the same effect on me too. It's not that they're "bad" people but something just doesn't make me you feel good about them and maybe it's your body's way of letting you know it's best to keep some distance. I say trust your gut. I know sometimes we want to figure stuff out and know "why why why" but maybe it's not really necessary to know exactly why, just to know that it's there.

virgo9674
@virgo9674
2 years ago
11 posts

Yes we talked about our agreement today.

virgo9674
@virgo9674
2 years ago
11 posts

Thanks everyone for your posts!

TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
309 posts
I get like this around my coworker. Sounds like she is toxic. Stay away. I think my coworker is sick, like everywhere. I know he doesn't take care of himself. But I get the same like you, sick around them and when they leave I just start feeling better.
jjuniorr
@jjuniorr
2 years ago
13 posts

Personally, I think she may be an kind of empath herself and not know, and the fact that she is a addict may not help. I have a cousin, (sensitivity run in my fam in one way or another) the ONE time I've tried to help her (she had a migraine) I put my hands on her, less than a minute I nearly passed out, my husband had to grab me before I hit the ground, she literally drained me of my energy I couldn't stand.

I'm not an experienced empath (in any shape or form), but from what I've experienced (the hard way) so far some people who are not aware of their sensitivity can be what I call (my term not technical in any way) psychic vampires. They can unintentionally and literally suck the energy from you, it can make you sick and fatigued.

I'd say stay away but that doesn't seem to be an option. My nino (godfather) suggested a tigers eye stone (protective stone) as a necklace. Worked for my sister.

Good luck.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

Hi.....I too am sensing she is ill....being a drug addict will have made her aura quite weak....and let in any type of illness....she may have picked up an entity....there are types that don't feel good to human systems and can make us sensitive types feel sick....I've encountered many of these types....and even though my stomach contracts....I always try and remember that they are quite harmless...I have a few who drop in on me regularely....they are not hostile and I welcome them in....there is a way to ease your discomfort....I think a good smudging outside down the front walk....where she enters into the building.....word your prayer to dissolve all negativity....pain...anxiety...hatred anger from all who walk this walk and pass through these doors....invite all good things in...love peace joy calmness relaxation....everthing you can think of.....then do your house.....same things....you can include a prayer to help heal her illness even though you don't know what it is....it will clear a lot of stuff from her energy, yours. ..and anyone else who walks up and through your door....it works wonderfully...I do it when I'm expecting company ...and sometimes again when they leave...lol....do it as many times as you need to..it is very uncomfortable, I know....but for some reason I think she won't be coming round much longer....she's probably linked a chord to you as well...you should check and remove it...immediately. ...

virgo9674
@virgo9674
2 years ago
11 posts

What's a "chord"?

virgo9674
@virgo9674
2 years ago
11 posts

I read up a bit but do not understand it. Is it a spiritual attachment or an item?

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

It's an energy chord that connects us to other people....we all have them....that's how we are able to gather so much info on other people without talking to them....we have them to our parents...siblings....close friends...etc...we also form them when we meet people for the 1st time...there are some chords that fall away on their own...others that remain and must be removed....when this sick person is near you, you sense her illness coming from around her....but you also are linked to her energy which is very ill and it stays with you...energy transfer or absorbing is done through these links... it's way more intense when there's an energy chord...especially being an empath....so learning how to take these links out is rather important....example...you need help with this person...I don't know her name...yet I was able to tell that she's sick....how...her energy is with you...I focus on her energy that's with in you...because I'm linked to you through this website ...but not really to her....if I had direct contact with her I'd probably feel exactly what you feel from her...and have to clear my energy of her right away...I'll probably end up taking your link out...no offense...lol

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

You should also remove any links that are yours from her....just to be sure...when we 'read' a person...on purpose or by accident we latch our energy to theirs....so removing ourselves from their energy is really essential not only for our own health and safety it's also polite....

virgo9674
@virgo9674
2 years ago
11 posts

She suddenly left Saturday and I thought she'd be back but now I don't think so. I prayed about it and God told me Satan was using my gift against me. After that, even now I am doing much better! I always felt her before she came and after she left for short periods. My husband thought it was kinda cool because I could tell them when she was coming. I of course was not thinking it was cool at all. Maybe I do not have a cord?

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

Chords, roots, links and hooks can stay with a person long after the people we encounter are no longer presesnt....I'm not saying she's a bad person....or to scare you...all I'm saying is to clear any residual energy left in you system and round your home that may affect you...you don't have to of course...that's up to you....and what God said,,,, makes no sense....and your hubby is right...your gifts ARE cool....lol...it doesn't always feel cool...I know....but they make our lives more interesting...my gifts have brought me my spirits who bring me joy..and keeps my mind active....the universe got a whole lot bigger...

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

It's facinating and exciting to me what I can do....even while being scared poopless. ..lol

Chay
@chay
2 years ago
82 posts

Hello,

You have some great information in the responses. Since my husband has had a brain tumor removed I have been sharing his emotions and how he is feeling physically. While I can't take on his feelings and put them from him to me it has helped to feel them. I am better able to identify when he needs help or when his brain is exhausted. My point? It is something temporary in which I can help him accomplish. Yes, I should help him. Whole different thing for you.

Your situation? There may be something feeding off her energy. Ask your guides/guardian/etc. for protection. There is nothing wrong with asking for help. Please be sure to be polite and thank them for their help in the future and past. Do not nag. Negative energy does not go away, but can be dispersed. In other words it isn't that you want anything bad to happen, but just removed. And, this isn't just about you, so you are not being selfish. This affects others as well. Know what I mean?

Avoiding you probably has to do with her not you. Is your inner voice telling you to help or stay away? When I have felt a negative energy I have placed my agate in areas and it was such a relief! I am not sure that would work for you.

I hope all is better for you. Any questions, then please let me know.

Love and Light!

Chay
@chay
2 years ago
82 posts

I just was thinking I didn't explain the 'do not nag'. I apologize. When asking to help you get rid of the entity feeding on the negative energy, then you should only need to ask once. When you feel you need protection, then ask when needed. I do. I will admit I felt odd asking for help and guidance at first.

I sincerely hope everything works out for you. If I can help, then please let me know.

virgo9674
@virgo9674
2 years ago
11 posts

Well, the problem was that when I get "bad feelings", negative energy, sometimes horrible pain, I mentally made judgements about the persons I got the feelings from. After praying, I remembered that my true self would never judge and I have always had compassion in my heart-even when I did not realize I was an Empath. I started down a negative path by allowing satan to use me by judging others around me after side effects from my gifts.After all, they are not sending me feelings and negativity on purpose! So once I realized that those judgemental and negative feelings were not right I could then be shielded and clear my own energy. That is the best way that I can explain the answer to my prayers. We are not meant to see these things and judge people or use them in a negative way. I believe that we have these gifts to help, heal, and create positive energy in those around us. this was not happening for me for a few months because I allowed the negative thoughts from myselfin as well. This lead to extra confusion, guilt, and a big whirlwind of open negative energy.

virgo9674
@virgo9674
2 years ago
11 posts

Thanks Chay, I had the "urge" to help, but everything in me said to stay away. Since my whole existence runs on my feelings and the feelings around me, I tried to stick with the strongest one I had.

Chay
@chay
2 years ago
82 posts

Good for you! Go with the gut. Doesn't sound like a healthy situation. I sure would not want to be in the middle. Probably what will happen is she will stop coming around when the person she is visiting is no longer of use to her.

Take care of yourself, okay?

virgo9674
@virgo9674
2 years ago
11 posts

Thanks, and thanks for the advice.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book