Newbie to the Group

To post a reply, login or signup

Alledius
@alledius
2 years ago
18 posts

Hi, I'm new here and looking forward to getting to know folks and learn more about empathy.

So I'll just get straight to it. I've always been clairsentient and it's only become stronger over the past few years. So strong, in fact, that it's difficult to be around people. I know that's nothing new for many of you, but it would appear that my condition is extreme. The physical empathy has increased to the point that I can't be around most people, and I feel pain in my heart and solar plexus the most. Unfortunately, the pain is all over, but in those two areas, it's the worse.

It seems to have something to do with their energy levels. Anyone with a lower psychic energy level than mine causes me pain, and that's the vast majority of the people I encounter. I've tried many different types of shielding techniques and they only work to a degree. Their energy still gets through causing pain. I've also tried stones, and they don't completely help either. Nothing so far offers 100% shielding. Nothing.

My sensitivity has also caused me to become vegan. It started a bit over 10 years ago. I used to be able to eat whatever I wanted. No dairy, egg, seafood, or nut allergies, absolutely nothing. One day I'm eating what I want and literally the very next day, eating meat was causing me psychic pain. What's even more strange is that the psychic pain becomes a physical pain. And it just kept happening. So I decided to eat more natural foods and be vegetarian. That helped but only for a little while. Soon I was feeling pain from dairy and eggs, so I was basically forced to be vegan. I've been vegan 8 years now.

My sensitivity has increased so much over the years that very small amounts of food or drink I shouldn't consume cause pain. Even vegan junk food like Oreos mess me up. I can also sometimes tell whether or not I should eat a food simply by smell. One good deep sniff, and I know instantly. I've also been able to differentiate organic and non-organic foods this way. I've felt the life force of plants and animals, and being close to nature, especially being in a wooded area helps a lot. If a plant needs to be watered, for example, I can sense that need. Doesn't happen all the time, though.

The park near me has a lake and I feel energy coming from it. I feel the energy of a breeze and of sunlight. And the sunlight thing is really weird. For nearly a year, I've been craving light. I'm not sure if it's sunlight or maybe even a spiritual energy. But I go for sunlight, and I seem to feel better. It's just all so strange. The energy of nature is so soothing, especially after I've been bombarded with the energy of people.

I've been trying to apply some logic to this situation. Based on my experiences, it looks like I shouldn't be around people who cause me pain, and I need to have a very natural, organic diet. But of course, I can't stay away from people, and not everything I eat is organic. I simply have to endure the pain. I'm so tired of enduring the pain. I have no logical answer to this problem besides isolation.

There is a lady I consider a semi-friend, and it's painful to be around her. But of course, I deal with it. Besides her, I have no friends due to this condition. So the main question I keep coming back to is, if I'm supposed to steer clear of all sources of energy that causes me pain, why am I even on this planet?

Seriously, if I'm exposed to too much car exhaust, for example, I feel the pain caused from it. It's like I have to be in a pristine area and eat totally organic food to not have pain. But the reality, as we all know, is that this planet is polluted. There is no escaping it. Not even the organic food is totally organic due to pollution. I've found myself wondering how I'm to survive in this world. I don't want to be in pain for the rest of my life.

Anyway, what I've written so far is just the tip of the iceberg. Has anyone else experience the empathic ability on this level? Sorry about this being too long.

updated by @alledius: 02/03/17 08:13:53AM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
272 posts

HI:

You are in the right place! You are no longer alone, you are now part of a community that has been where you are, even if less intensely than you are currently fining things.

I understand the difficulty being around people. There are tools to help. Some reading material for you to get you going...

1. Elise'sEmpath Survival Program.
  2. Donna Eden'sZip Up Technique
  3. theTools for the Empathgroup
  4. Thriving As An Empath - my own favorite for reasons that will be obvious when you go there. I personally use this technique every day and many of the people I have shared this with have had a lot of success with the Conduit of Energy contained here.

For some people being an empath feels like a liability now but it is a gift, an honor and a privilege to have this ability. Enjoy reading the articles.

Blessings,

Trevor

ben
@ben
2 years ago
2 posts
Welcome to the group alledius . There is alot of good info and good people in this group . something that's works for me. I meditate daily. During meditation I visualize myself sitting comfortably in God's hands. Much like a mother would hold a newborn. I ask God to show me his will for me. Also that I may be of service to anyone in need . It seems to help alot. I also use elsies technique visualizing the volume knobs if things get too intense.i have also found I can turn up the volume in the same fashion if I need to.
Alledius
@alledius
2 years ago
18 posts

Thank you all for the insight.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book