Healing ability

To post a reply, login or signup

Felipe Gutierrez
@felipe-gutierrez
2 years ago
8 posts
For some time I was skeptical whether or not I was an empath and recently came to to terms with it and realized that I am. However, how do you know whether or not you have a healing ability? Any comment is greatly appreciated. Blessings.
updated by @felipe-gutierrez: 03/21/17 06:07:49AM
Felipe Gutierrez
@felipe-gutierrez
2 years ago
8 posts
Ok. Thanks!!
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
I don't think i can heal but i have a very high pain threshold and very connected to nature even though i am ina city there still can be birds twitting and kangaroos everywere i never see them in the part of city i am but there is signs of kangoroos theres the beach and atleast there colour be grass and beautiful clovers in my new house theres clovers and the ground is very fertile
Sarah Horridge
@sarah-horridge
2 years ago
2 posts

I found out I was a healer from other intuitive's, but also I asked my higher self and I was shown the image of two hands holding a ball of light. Either would be a way to find out.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Some healers are given "clues" that they are healers even before they have become awakened empaths. Everyone's experiences are unique, but here are some that might help:

• You start to feel very physically and emotionally drained after doing very littleandyou do not have any health problems that explain these symptoms. You may also start to experience lots of aches and pains from doing what feels like nothing! Some of these include: neck and upper back pain, head aches, migraines, jaw pain, etc.
  • You notice that your hands/palms/fingertips start to get warm and/or tingly when you touch others - these can be other people, animals, even plants but not necessarily all of them - you then start to link feeling drained to touching others!!!
  • If you start performing a "body scan" with your hands on people or animals, you start being able to feel the difference between areas which need healing and areas where the person/animal's energy is balanced. You may also be able to see where areas need healing and possibly even be able to hear these same areas.
  • If you are a physical empath - if you already feel the aches and pains of others as your own pain even before you are told what the other one is experiencing!
  • You notice that, when you place your hands on whoever you have scanned (in a spot you have identified with unbalanced energy) your touch will have a healing effect on that individual:)

I hope this little list helps! Everyone's experiences are unique but these are some common experiences of people who are first discovering that they are healers:) I have probably left out a lot of other symptoms and not every healer experiences all of these symptoms.

Good Luck!

Love,

Equus Aquarius

Felipe Gutierrez
@felipe-gutierrez
2 years ago
8 posts
That makes so much sense. If those are symptoms then I am a healer since I have experienced what you said. Thank you for helping me figure it out!! Blessings.
Heather2
@heather2
2 years ago
13 posts
I believe if you have the healing ability its,possible to be able to "draw out" physical pain from someone to help them. I have a couple of other empathic friends who live in my area. Ine was able to toych my head and "draw out" my headache and anothe friend has done,something aumilar. I have some gealing abilities. I can pinpoint an area wher aomeone feels pain and touch them there and rub ir massage and it will go away
Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

You are welcome:) You might want to go to the healer group on here, like Sofaloafa said. There you can look at older posts and learn more about healing and what healers experience.

You can also ask new questions that are specifically related to healing and being a healer.

Felipe Gutierrez
@felipe-gutierrez
2 years ago
8 posts
Do you know any techniques on how to get in touch with your higher self?
Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

meditation:)

using a pendulum for "yes" & "no" questions -http://askyourpendulum.com/How_to.asp#step5

This is a link I just found that explains how to use a pendulum, just in case this is new to you. It also explains what to do to make sure that the pendulum is getting answers from your higher self and not just your subconscious.

These are two ways that have worked for me, but this is an area that others can definitely elaborate on and add more info to.

Hope this helps:)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book