Could there be empaths or other those with other gifts who are not involved into their gift or talk about it?

Yaji
Yaji
@yaji
3 years ago
69 posts

I don't know the right way to say about this...when I watched a video about contestants being eliminated, one of the judges/coaches commented that this contestant has negative energy, she's feeling it and she feels like taking a step back from him instead of wanting to approach him.

I was a bit surprised for such a comment because I've never heard contestant getting eliminated because of having/emanating negative energy.

updated by @yaji: 07/22/18 05:40:12PM
Reckless
Reckless
@reckless
3 years ago
120 posts
Albert Einstein may have been an empath. I haven't really done research on him but I've run into his many quotes and read somewhere he believed in empathy, which continued my search in a different direction. I could read up on him now but I'm not into researching individuals.
strange life
strange life
@strange-life
3 years ago
20 posts

sure dont see why not , i was an empath long before i knew anything about it

RyuukoGo
RyuukoGo
@ryuukogo
3 years ago
110 posts

They maybe aware of what they sense but not the term "empath" and the term "energy" is more mainstream.

I do not talk about my abilities anymore...other empaths,psychics,animal whisperer's,shama and so on are really uncomfortable that I have learned both dark/light abilities....but at times I do make a mistake of saying,I was at a sort of wake,and commented to the host that I did not sense any despair/loss but relief/peace coming from the family/friends that were there....he replied back that he agree'd.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book