Biggest Questions for Empath Empowerment?

To post a reply, login or signup

DevOnEarth
@devonearth
2 years ago
84 posts

Hey everyone!

I am a Psychic Empath and Energy Healer that is on a mission to empower as many sensitive folks as I can!

I am currently putting together a Q&A page on my business website (if you'd like a link to my site, please ask, but this post isn't meant to advertise myself) to help spread awareness on what being an empath is all about and frequent challenges and blessings that come along with it.

I have a running list of questions going and I thought who better to ask than the forum that helped me get confident in my own sensitive senses!

What were/are your biggest questions about being an empath or highly sensitive person???

Thanks for any questions or input!!!

Love to you all <3

Devon

updated by @devonearth: 01/21/17 12:51:31PM
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

the biggest challenge for me was to understand that what I am frequently feeling is not my own and self-generated, but from the outside.

I do not read many esoteric books anymore, but when I still did, or visited seminars, usually one was taught that what we feel is self-generated. To reject that is said to not take full responsibility for ones thoughts, emotions, believes and actions! It needed a few years of one-on-one client work and feeling quite specific things with (returning) clients, to allow myself to embrace the understanding that most crappy stuff I feel is not mine anymore. It is not just that - basically I am now saying that I am sane and healthy, and that the majority of the rest of humanity is still sick and confused! It takes guts to stick to that understanding - especially as again most esoteric literature tells you to be humble and meek, and loose your ego. That clashes with me being assertive and saying that I am further developed than most.....

Another related struggle is obviously the one of - am I crazy/delusional, or is there truth and reality to what I perceive. My 'intuitions' are rarely clear cut, and I do still get plenty of 'interference' (so not everything is 'true"). I had to embrace 'interferences' as natural and not mental too. Again there is a clash though with most psychics claiming they are always 100% accurate (well they never were when reading for me....)

I wrote a book about the whole thing. Feel free to ask me about it ;)

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts

I would love the link to your website :) Feel free to message it to me

DevOnEarth
@devonearth
2 years ago
84 posts

Hey! Thank you for your response! These are all great points for sure. I'd love to hear more about your book! I'm always looking for good reads to refer my clients to!

DevOnEarth
@devonearth
2 years ago
84 posts

Since I have to wait for a friend requests to send messages I'll just share my site here... www.DevOnEarth.com

But please continue to add any questions or lessons learned you feel are important!

I'd love this to really be of service to like-hearted folks. <3

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

Many Thanks :) It is 'Tours and Cures of a Lightsoldier' (Alexander King). There is a bit more info and some blog posts too on www.alexander-king.com

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book