Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
3 years ago
392 posts

the biggest challenge for me was to understand that what I am frequently feeling is not my own and self-generated, but from the outside.

I do not read many esoteric books anymore, but when I still did, or visited seminars, usually one was taught that what we feel is self-generated. To reject that is said to not take full responsibility for ones thoughts, emotions, believes and actions! It needed a few years of one-on-one client work and feeling quite specific things with (returning) clients, to allow myself to embrace the understanding that most crappy stuff I feel is not mine anymore. It is not just that - basically I am now saying that I am sane and healthy, and that the majority of the rest of humanity is still sick and confused! It takes guts to stick to that understanding - especially as again most esoteric literature tells you to be humble and meek, and loose your ego. That clashes with me being assertive and saying that I am further developed than most.....

Another related struggle is obviously the one of - am I crazy/delusional, or is there truth and reality to what I perceive. My 'intuitions' are rarely clear cut, and I do still get plenty of 'interference' (so not everything is 'true"). I had to embrace 'interferences' as natural and not mental too. Again there is a clash though with most psychics claiming they are always 100% accurate (well they never were when reading for me....)

I wrote a book about the whole thing. Feel free to ask me about it ;)

Kaitlyn Brokaw
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
3 years ago
216 posts

I would love the link to your website :) Feel free to message it to me

Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
3 years ago
392 posts

Many Thanks :) It is 'Tours and Cures of a Lightsoldier' (Alexander King). There is a bit more info and some blog posts too on www.alexander-king.com

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book