Prayers for my little sister

To post a reply, login or signup

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
My little sister went to the hospital last night with horrible stomach pains. The doctors best guess was gallbladder stones and they sent her home with pain meds and anti nausea meds and told her to come back if they don't help. She's about to go back because they're not working. I'm asking for prayers and positive energy in hopes that the doctors can find the problem and that it won't be anything major. She has polycystic ovarian syndrome and the whole family is praying she will not have to have her ovaries taken out as she has always wanted to be a mother. Thanks in advance for all of your prayers.
updated by @emmy-long: 04/08/17 12:12:39AM
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
Thank you. :) Tough decisions are a part of life but with GODs guidance they're that much easier. I thank you for all of your thoughts. GOD will be with her I this I know. She's a beautiful person with much to share be it through adoption or natural birth. She will be the light and the love that needs spread.
Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I'm very sorry to hear this about your sister. I am sending lots of positive energy and love. xx

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

I'd lost two babies, my uterus and my husband who wanted kids by age 29, so I know how scary this can be.

I am not picking anything up like that here; just saying I can relate.

I am sending white source light to surround your sister with perfect healing and help her along her chosen path.

May God bless her with the best possible outcome.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book