Lightbulb moment!

To post a reply, login or signup

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

Ok....I've been thinking about what was said about the past life issue....I was just taking over my bus when it suddenly all made sense....when that person came to my house that night....the whole house was in an uproar....my spirits did NOT want her there....and I didn't understand why....anyway....there was one voice that was deep and boomimg.....and was quite upset that 'she did NOT recognize me!.... I didn't understand what that meant....and kept apologizing....lol...NOW that makes complete sense.....plus....the realization has shifted the fear....a bit....lol...as soon as I made that connection....it shifted....I may not like what she did....but her past life spirit needs help....and I will always help them where I can....

updated by @womanwhowalks: 02/01/17 04:25:03PM
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

And all you spirits who are reading this.....don't come to my house all at once....I just got home....and I'm tired....talk to my secretaries....please.....lol

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

Plus...the pain in my chest just got worse....whick is telling me...that the person at the other end may not like what she's hearing....which means I'm on the right track....does anyone sense any kind of fear from my chord? The chord is created by the person's energy....therefore all her info is in there....including the past life energy and info....there's other frequencies of info in that chord....including the real reason why this person keeps attatching....the heaviness of the chord tells me she's not using energy for healing....light energy....but an energy meant to harm....

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

Hey Karen,I do believe in the eternity of our souls, but not in past-life karma carried over. If we are enlightened and 'knowing' again between lives, how could our souls not completely forget and let go off all past karma?????

I know that past life regressions are very real to some, but I see those experiences more like a software upload - to make things more 'interesting' with these bodies. I ave asked that all such uploads be deleted and cleared!

Any inharmonious relationship I encounter (whatever it's origins) I send as much healing and Light into as possible - AND ask for unlimited Light help to help clear, as far-reaching and complex as necessary, possible, available and sensible.

Love and Light!

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

I agree that we are enlightened souls but, in my opinion the issue of karma is not about forgetting karma but rather, these are the life lessons. We have knowledge of love, forgiveness, etc on the other side but we come here to have the experience. It is here that we forget what we know from the other side. There are, of course some enlightened beings here who remind us of what we have forgotten, but often we walk around in a fog. As we develop spiritually, we become more aware that we are here to learn various lessons. As our consciousness expands, the need for karma will disappear, we will no longer be on automatic pilot, reacting in an unthinking manner but we will become conscious creators.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

Lol....ok...so lets just say....someone in my soul recognized someone in the other person....it may or may not be karmic....it may be about something else....if the other spirit is in need of assistance....then I guess I should help....perhaps that's one of the reasons I encountered her....I don't LIKE the outcome of our encounter....but that doesn't mean I shouldn't help if I can....if this chord attached to my chest is from her....then there's a reason for it....and that info is in there....somewhere....if I can find it...then I can figure out what I can do to help...3 people have already tapped into a past life encounter....the lesson may be hers to learn...but I'm involved no matter how you look at it...since this chord is attatched to me....I'm trying to take it off....

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book