Kit Kat
Kit Kat
@kit-kat
3 years ago
232 posts

I know what you mean.. there are a LOT of times when I feel lonely, too. And being a part of this site does help, but I believe what we're looking for are deeper connections in our everyday lives. I'm really blessed to have a family that is very understanding, but there are still times when I wish people would understand me on the deep level that I seem to understand them (including my family)

I think, as you also mentioned, that making a difference in the world is at the heart of fulfillment for people like us. I feel this constant desire to be helping people. For me, it lessens the everyday loneliness because I can better see the beneficial aspects of these gifts. I hope something comes along for you, and that you keep looking for ways to make a difference, because I know there are lots of ways, especially if we get creative. Also, if you're like me, change is hard to adapt to, even if it's positive and necessary, but I guess the best way to look at it is that change makes room for new opportunities and better experiences.

Anyway, I hope this helps at least a little bit :) and that things get less overwhelming soon..

Karen2
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
3 years ago
977 posts
Hi...I too know how you feel....lots of changes over the last few years....a divorce....job change....my Clairaudience bursting out etc....I've been lonely too....but not really....I always have my spirits....spirit guides keeping me company....they call it baby sitting....lol....maybe going back to school for something might help you out....ask your guides for some help....maybe your supposed to take a bit of time for yourself....focus on healing a bit... if you can afford it.....I had to do that....nothing wrong with it...
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
@kit-kat
3 years ago
232 posts

Oh good I'm so glad that what I said helped :) And that's so great that you have your mom to be a support in your life - we all need people to be there for us (even if they don't fully understand)

Thank you :) I definitely believe we will find greater clarity with time

Kit Kat
Kit Kat
@kit-kat
3 years ago
232 posts

that's so sweet <3 So do you!

TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 years ago
456 posts
Daydra, as I was reading your post and what others had commented I was thinking message therapy or reiki would be good for you as you seem to be a healer. To my surprise you actually thought about it, so I think this is a sign :) I have also been thinking about massage therapy or even reiki for some time.
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 years ago
456 posts
Same here! I think it is a great way to help people. People ger massages for a variety of reasons. I've always been told by friends I give great massages, and hey the pay is great as well :) if I did pursue I would have my own space as an entraprenuer.
TigerLily
TigerLily
@tigerlily
3 years ago
456 posts
I'm not sure, but curious to know. The techniques etc I think is where school comes in handy.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book