Is anyone else feeling lost?

To post a reply, login or signup

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Hi everyone I was just curious to know if anyone is feeling the same way I have been. I've been feeling very lost, at the moment I'm not working and have been looking for something where I feel as though I can make a difference in the world. I was workingfor Rogers and I just felt like that wasn't the right job for me anymorebut now I'm not sure what it is I want to do. I just feel as though I don't know where I am going. I try to keep a positive attitude on thingsbut sometimes its hard. Imeditate daily to keep me calm and centered.I'm still very new to being an empath and I don't know of anyone where I am who is oneand because of that I feelvery lonely( except when I'mchatting with you guys which I enjoy tremendously) and on top of everything I'm also going through a break up of 6 years. Since being awakenedI realized that the both of us are on two different paths in life and we no longer see eye to eye so I decided to endthe relationshipso I'm also in the process of looking for my own place. There is just a lot happening at once for me and its just pretty overwhelming when I sit and think about it. I was just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me right now, doesn't have to be with everything. I appreciate the replies.

Peace and Love.

updated by @daydra: 08/07/17 03:10:09AM
Kit Kat
@kit-kat
2 years ago
230 posts

I know what you mean.. there are a LOT of times when I feel lonely, too. And being a part of this site does help, but I believe what we're looking for are deeper connections in our everyday lives. I'm really blessed to have a family that is very understanding, but there are still times when I wish people would understand me on the deep level that I seem to understand them (including my family)

I think, as you also mentioned, that making a difference in the world is at the heart of fulfillment for people like us. I feel this constant desire to be helping people. For me, it lessens the everyday loneliness because I can better see the beneficial aspects of these gifts. I hope something comes along for you, and that you keep looking for ways to make a difference, because I know there are lots of ways, especially if we get creative. Also, if you're like me, change is hard to adapt to, even if it's positive and necessary, but I guess the best way to look at it is that change makes room for new opportunities and better experiences.

Anyway, I hope this helps at least a little bit :) and that things get less overwhelming soon..

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
785 posts
Hi...I too know how you feel....lots of changes over the last few years....a divorce....job change....my Clairaudience bursting out etc....I've been lonely too....but not really....I always have my spirits....spirit guides keeping me company....they call it baby sitting....lol....maybe going back to school for something might help you out....ask your guides for some help....maybe your supposed to take a bit of time for yourself....focus on healing a bit... if you can afford it.....I had to do that....nothing wrong with it...
Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Hello KitKat thank you so much for taking time to write to me and share your thoughts. After reading it I felt such a warm and caring feeling coming from you :) I actually am not a big fan of change but usually once I make the change I benefit from it greatly, I guess its just getting yourself in that right mind of state every time and just allowing yourself to feel uncomfortable for a bit so you can reap the benefits :) its a working process. I actually have recently connected back with my mom and it has been really great having her by my side again, I have explained what has been happening to me, she doesn't understand it but she still supports me. She also lives far away from me so we really only communicate over the phone. Thank you greatly for your kind thoughts it has helped me tremendously. I wish you all the best in your journey and Ihope we both find clarity soon :)

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Hi Karen thank you for writing. I'm also sorry to hear that your going through the same thing. Interestingly enough I have had thoughts of going to school for massage therapy I think its sometime I can make quite a difference with. I have actually thought about just taking some time for myself maybe I few months or ayear and go away somewhere, if anything I'd love to go back home to Jamaica and visit family there and just enjoy the sunshine, food and beautiful salt water. I think that would be a great place to do some goodhealing and self reflection. Thank you so much Karen your comment couldn't have come at a better time because I've been thinking if its something I should do or not and I think I know have my answer:) I wish you all the best in your journey as well for self healing.

Kit Kat
@kit-kat
2 years ago
230 posts

Oh good I'm so glad that what I said helped :) And that's so great that you have your mom to be a support in your life - we all need people to be there for us (even if they don't fully understand)

Thank you :) I definitely believe we will find greater clarity with time

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Thank you very much Kitkat you have a great soul :)

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss Vincent. Its never easy saying goodbye to the ones we love, just know that they are in a beautiful place awaiting our arrival. I wish you all the best in your recovery.

Kit Kat
@kit-kat
2 years ago
230 posts

that's so sweet <3 So do you!

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Thank you :) xx

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I understand exactly what you mean, I am at a stand still right now in my life. I don't know what it is I need to do, I can feel I need to do something but I just don't know what or where to start. "Our souls are ready, our brains just don't remember yet what we are ready for." that is a very true statement. I know that one day things will make sense for us all, I supposeI'm just wondering what we should be doing in the mean time. Thank you for your thoughts Seeking Answers :)

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Oh you're very welcome Vincent. Yes it has I'm looking forward to it. I hope you've been doing well.

Light and Love

xx

TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
309 posts
Daydra, as I was reading your post and what others had commented I was thinking message therapy or reiki would be good for you as you seem to be a healer. To my surprise you actually thought about it, so I think this is a sign :) I have also been thinking about massage therapy or even reiki for some time.
Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I've thought about massage therapy for some time now Tiger, I feel as if it would be such a great way to help others so maybe it is a sign :) You should definitely do it have you found any schools close by that you may consider going to? I've just moved so I'm going to start doing some research to see how much it would be and where I could potentially go to school.

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Fiona I know how you are feeling. My advice that I would give to you is just be patient with your self. Our souls know more than we think and if something hasn't worked out for us it's because sometime better is on it's way. Trust me it has taken me a very long time to say this and to actually believe it because for the longest time I thought the world was against me lol ( this is my opinion) I know it's hard believe me but we just have to be patient and have faith that things will come together in time for us. What I've also started doing is putting out good positive energy to the universe, I believe if we think negatively then we will only get negatively back. Be gentle with yourself don't beat yourself up which is what we tend to do. You said you enjoy music? maybe just take some time with that if possible. Music can be very healing and if you are creating it yourself than that can be very healing for you and to others. So maybe music is one of many of the ways you can share your gift ( being an empath) with others. Maybe in a way your higher self is pulling you into that direction it could be what you were meant to do I'm not sure if that's the case I'm only just giving you my opinion :) Either way just take some time for you and in time everything will come together. I hope I may have put a little ease to your worry. Wishing you all the best Fiona and don't worry everything will be fine for us in time we just need to be patient. A side note... I also sometimes feel situations like this happen to teach us patience. I've realized I've definitely gotten the habit of being more patient, I was not a patient person before lol and I've seen great things happen for me I just put out to the universe what it was I wanted. Then I just leave it, I don't worry or anything it will fall into place when it's the right time :)

Love and Light xx

TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
309 posts
Same here! I think it is a great way to help people. People ger massages for a variety of reasons. I've always been told by friends I give great massages, and hey the pay is great as well :) if I did pursue I would have my own space as an entraprenuer.
Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Yeah that's what I was thinking of doing as well, having my own space in the long run. I was also wondering if there was any way of getting the certificate without having to go to school.

OwenD
@owend
2 years ago
2 posts

You don't really need to think about it all at once. You must take one step at a time, and soon enough you will arrive where you want to be. Life is full of sadness and happiness and many other emotions, you just need to try and see the good side of things... After all, you finally have a chance for a life change now, right? (New job, new place, new relations, etc).

I wish you the best of luck, go for it!

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Thank you so much Owen :) you are absolutely right! I greatly appreciate you taking time to write and share your thoughts with me :)

Love and light xx

KRenee
@krenee
2 years ago
15 posts
lost and VERY much alone as there is a serious longing for contact with those who can understand...
Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I understand how you feel KRenee

TigerLily
@tigerlily
2 years ago
309 posts
I'm not sure, but curious to know. The techniques etc I think is where school comes in handy.
Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Yeah you're right. Well good luck and let me know if you start to do it :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book