We're Outta Here.

To post a reply, login or signup

Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
WE're off this morning to Cali. We are leaving a day early so we will miss the snow storm comeing. I'll keep you updated on the trip, but if you could send some energy for a safe and smoothe trip, we would definetly appreciate it. Thank you so much for everyone's support and understanding through out this whole ordeal. Things have been rough, but new beginnings usually are,lol. Thank you everyone :) Many blessings to you in return.Blessed be,Angel
updated by @angel: 01/10/17 01:04:43PM
Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts
I hope you have a safe trip.Love and Light.Bruce
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Oh, Angel....You are in my prayers always. Safe trip...and try not to let your brain trick you out...this is *happy energy*.All things on the way to better days!!!Hope you find the perfect sea shell.Perhaps one with a perfect spiral center.:-)
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
lmao!! it's already started. Thanks :)
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
that is so cute, thank you :) Many blessings, hun,
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
It's been a long 2 days but we finally made it. Thank you everyone for you encouragement and supoprt. I gotta say, the trip went really smoothe and we dodged many storms,lol, and even the kids did really well. Which, btw, I attribute to all of your prayer's. Again thank you my friends, and many blessings come to each of you !!!
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
Tell us everything, Angel!!!! I'm so excited for you. Are you near a beach community????
Angel
@angel
7 years ago
607 posts
This internet is acting really weird tonight, but I will defenitly give more details tomarrow. :) Probebly because it's a motel 6 connection, lol.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book