My Dog

Kaitlyn Brokaw
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
3 years ago
216 posts
Hello everyone! Haven't been on here for a long time! Well, my dog has been having a lot of seizures lately. I think his time to leave is coming. He has been with me nearly my whole life, we got him when I was two. And I don't want him to leave, but at the same time, I know he needs to. He is suffering more and more each day. I feel so bad for him. What I really wanted to ask, is if you can all pray that he does not die in s seizure. I want him to be able to pass peacefully while he is sleeping. The panicked state he is in while having a seizure, would not be a good state to die in. I would really just love your prayers for him, so he may leave peacefully. The sooner the better, he is hurting more and more each day. (He has a brain tumor.) Thank you to everyone who prays and sends love! Means a lot ! Xxx
updated by @kaitlyn-brokaw: 09/07/18 11:46:12PM
Emmy Long
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
486 posts
Sending love and prayers. <3
Emmy Long
Emmy Long
@emmy-long
3 years ago
486 posts
Also, a good friend told me today that sometimes we have to be specific with GOD in our prayers. Try asking specifically that your friend go peacefully in his sleep.
Kaitlyn Brokaw
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
3 years ago
216 posts
Thank you so much! Just was scrolling through my emails today and saw this! He is still with us, but he is truly suffering. Improving a little I suppose, I'd just love if he could get a little buddy to play with to make the most of the rest of his time. :) Thank you for the love and light and prayers! Lots of Love xxx
Kaitlyn Brokaw
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
3 years ago
216 posts
Yes I have, but he is still with us. Sort of improving, but he is suffering. I just pray that when he does finally go, it will be peaceful and in his sleep. Not during a seizure or anything like that. I'd hate for it to be like that. Thank you though for the tip :) lots of love xx

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book