My Dog

To post a reply, login or signup

Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
Hello everyone! Haven't been on here for a long time! Well, my dog has been having a lot of seizures lately. I think his time to leave is coming. He has been with me nearly my whole life, we got him when I was two. And I don't want him to leave, but at the same time, I know he needs to. He is suffering more and more each day. I feel so bad for him. What I really wanted to ask, is if you can all pray that he does not die in s seizure. I want him to be able to pass peacefully while he is sleeping. The panicked state he is in while having a seizure, would not be a good state to die in. I would really just love your prayers for him, so he may leave peacefully. The sooner the better, he is hurting more and more each day. (He has a brain tumor.) Thank you to everyone who prays and sends love! Means a lot ! Xxx
updated by @kaitlyn-brokaw: 01/10/17 02:51:14PM
Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I'm very sorry to hear your dog is going through that. I'm sending you all my love.

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
Sending love and prayers. <3
Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

HI Kaitlyn,

I have just prayed to Archangel Rafael on your dog's behalf and have asked that he go peacefully in his sleep, as you wish. I have also asked for him to receive positive green healing light, to help ease his pain.

My heart goes out you and I send you positive pink love light and positive green healing light!

Love,

Equus Aquarius

Emmy Long
@emmy-long
2 years ago
484 posts
Also, a good friend told me today that sometimes we have to be specific with GOD in our prayers. Try asking specifically that your friend go peacefully in his sleep.
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
Thank you so much! Just was scrolling through my emails today and saw this! He is still with us, but he is truly suffering. Improving a little I suppose, I'd just love if he could get a little buddy to play with to make the most of the rest of his time. :) Thank you for the love and light and prayers! Lots of Love xxx
Kaitlyn Brokaw
@kaitlyn-brokaw
2 years ago
216 posts
Yes I have, but he is still with us. Sort of improving, but he is suffering. I just pray that when he does finally go, it will be peaceful and in his sleep. Not during a seizure or anything like that. I'd hate for it to be like that. Thank you though for the tip :) lots of love xx

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book