Not sure what I am

To post a reply, login or signup

Dargo
@dargo
2 years ago
3 posts

Well its kinda hard to explain what I have going on, not even really sure if its Supernatural. Ok her it goes, for the last id say 5 years ive noticed myself seperateing from conversations with 2 or more people and realizing that everything they are talking about is Sin. Yes thats right I said it SIN,I see,fell,and as of recently see future sin. At this point youre prob saying this guy is a religious nut, well beleive it or not Im not,raised a christian yes but never found religon as an adult. I really dont know what to do with this at first it was no big deal,I just thought i was being judgey or something like that but as the years went by the ability kept growing in certain ways. I never blurt out to people trying to keep a low profile,grocery lines and sitting in traffic are the worst times.The abilty normally only works if i make eye contact or listen to someone speak, then the sin becomes clear 99% of the time its always someones past sin that i see or feel, but now theres a new part.

2 months ago I was at a buddys house, we were watching the nba playoffs, when his wife walked in with some chips for us.Like a wave crashing over my body i saw her and the sound of Adultery came out of her mouth. Now I was a bit freaked out this had never happened I knew that it was a sin that had yet to be commited, I explained it away thinking maybe i picked up on something she was thinking about or something like that.about 2 weeks ago she left my buddy for another man...........I was speechless........

I basically want to know what I am, and if you guys have ever even heard about something like this, your feedback would be greatly appreciated.the closest thing i can come up with is like seeing auras or something (but I see no Aura)

Thanks

Adam

updated by @dargo: 01/31/17 11:45:24PM
Dargo
@dargo
2 years ago
3 posts

Yes one of the hardest things is to not judge the person,I try my best to wipe the whole experience with the person out of my mind completely after its done, sometimes its easy and sometimes hard. Thank you for your input though.

Dargo
@dargo
2 years ago
3 posts

Yes sandie its alot like seeing someones expression or there inner self

Sammie
@sammie
2 years ago
106 posts

It reads like you see peoples shame. Yes it may be "sinful" but another way of looking at is instead of sin, consider that you are a detector of things people may not be proud of or things that prompt a certain amount of conviction. I can't say what you are to do with it. Unless your heart calls out for you to speak to these people. :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book