A new discovered type of empath

To post a reply, login or signup

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Hello everyone i have some exciting news i have noticed an strange ability i have with my empathy i asked people on groups if they experience this they said when people tell them stories about there past they feel but feeling past emotions is not for everyone so ill tell you what its like i am not reffering this to my ability but i sense that others can do this too. Ok so ill explain this like how someones day was like.So the empath was minding his/her own bussines knowing they were an empath but what else could they do that day just think that? There was other people were he/she was because it was at there house. So he/she went to that person and started talking to them And starting to have a nice conversation. But then all of a sudden he/she is getting all this imformation about there emotions then the empath starts blurting out what the other person felt at the time the other person was feeling. The other person says to the empath not knowing he/she is one how did you kow that?I call this time empathy But since empathy is like a personal trait if you have this you would be an time empath or another name i like to call it is timepaths. This is not like past readings you get crystal clear awnsers and you normmaly only see emotions.I never expected myself to say this and mean this but does anybody think they could be an time empath or timepath? i wish this Could be known as a new type and in the future hope people start putting it on blogs about types of empaths if not its still cool knowing an extra type. So one last time ill tell you what its like its not were someone tells there story to you and you felt how they were as they tell the story its were you thinkof a time like two days ago then you think about how they felt its kind of like getting imformation of people without doing anything
updated by @mintyempathy: 03/19/17 09:10:12AM
Pillar
@pillar
2 years ago
16 posts
Hi Minty,So do you mean that the other person was telling the empath about something which happened in the past, and the empath felt those emotions?If that is what you meant, then I have certainly experienced this. I can also look at a photo of anyone and know what they were feeling, what their self relationship was like and how satisfied they were with life etc at that point in time, and if I close my eyes I can feel then in the present then share what's changed with them.I don't think empathy is restricted to the present, nor do I think time is linear in the big scheme of things either but that's another topic lol.Thanks for the thought provoking post. This is my first post in a very long time, as I felt I should write this to you.Much love,Tim
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
No i am not talking about when someone tells there story and the empath feels how they felt as they tell the story i mean were you just look at them and a time like two days afo you could think about it and feel who they felt
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

This isn't new, it's just tapping into the other person. Thoughts,emotions, energy are not constrained by time. For example some can pick up the emotions of a deceased person who died years ago. This moves into the quantum physics area that there really is no time but we need to construct a theory of time to make sense of things.

In a psychic reading, this would be known as a third party reading which is not considered appropriate as the person didn't ask to be read. So basically you just moved your awareness from the person who you're talking to, to the subject of the conversation.

Pillar
@pillar
2 years ago
16 posts
Oh right I see. Well I'll give that a try as an experiment but i reckon it would have to be the case that what they were feeling then was much stronger than the present or else the present would drown it out
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
That does not change anything you may not consider this new but its a form of empathy in my opinuion which is why the title is what it is and if what you said is true then i guess thats how it works time empaths or timepaths move there awareness into others you don't actually need to be talking to them either like empathy don't you see it all works somehow some people call people HSP being sensitive And reading others emotions that it gets oberwhelming you may consider it like that but every thing has limits just like other types not every empath has every ability like if someone was an animal empath and another an geo empath and they don't have those abilties theres no way they can truley think or feel what its like to use it. Present is now just like am geo empath can sense natrual disasters they can feel earth well time empaths energy/awareness could go theough time yet your still there it could be why i get that asleep but your there feeling. You hae to understand this Just like empaths are called empaths because these are humans who experince empathy so they call it that i am just naming what its called so timepaths or time empaths. this could also be conisdered as having past readings similar but not kind of like two things that are very similar and get confused to be the same yet there two different things try thinking of your physical energy doing this then try think of it as giving someone an past reading its different.
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
yes an no i not heard anyone else who can do this i just know theres others well for me i read more then feel but sometimes its vise a versa it would be weird if the present feeling was stronger then then the past you would get confused
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

Of course it's empathy, that's the point I was trying to make.when you are dealing with emotions, thoughts, you are dealing with energy which is not bound by time or space. What you describe is what many empaths and psychics naturally do. Yes there are animal, geo and other specific types of empaths but those categories pertain to the subjects empaths work with - animals, people, plants, minerals, etc. Time isn't a category as all empaths work beyond the boundaries of time and space; they can read something that is presently occurring, something from the past and even the future.

So what you describe as some new discovery, is what empaths naturally do.

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
I put it in a catogory because not every empath can read past emotions without any help try asking about 10 empaths not all of them will say they expereince this.
Just like not every epath can commuincate with animals time empaths may seem a little uesless to be put in a catagory to you but if you were me you would do what i'm doing people don't normmaly mention empathy being limitied to different time other then present so people just assume that its limitless its not like everything is limitless you can't eat raw meat because your stomach wont handle it so its limited most things are limited and you gotta accept that rather then think its an way of empathy not to be catogorised don't you got any enthusiasm....
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

When you post, remember that not everyone will agree with you.

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
I'm fine with that just don't go around disengourging people remember i am still young and i have alot to learn
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

Yes you are young and have a great deal to learn - that's the point. You are corresponding mostly with adults of various ages with lots of experience and knowledge. Part of what we do here is to help educate each other,

What service would I or anyone else be if we simply encouraged what we believed to be inaccurate? Do you want us to agree with eveything you write? I encourage people to learn and am happy when they discover things but if their theory is wrong or based just on very little information, what am I suppose to do? Tell them that they're right?

Pisces-Aries Cusp
@pisces-aries-cusp
2 years ago
8 posts

I've experienced other people's emotions before, especially if people just shoot it at me. I remember when I was younger, in High School, that there was this boy that really liked me. I did not feel the same for him.. lol. Anyways I remember one day he came running over to me when he saw me, this was a little before I knew he liked me, but right when he came over I felt him hit me with his energy (emotion?!) of affection. That feeling was so powerful that I knew it was definitely not mine.

I remember I immediately stepped back from him in a daze, then once I knew for sure it wasn't mine it went away.

Empaths usually feel emotions of others, we usually are more sensitive but of course there are ways to cover ourselves to help. I'm sure if an Empath focuses on someone they could get something. I've never tried it though, and who knows because Time is only relative :)

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

Along a similar train of thought...

I can tell if someone is carrying a huge secret.I only realised this in recent years. There is a certainenergy attachedto a person carrying a secret. They are more reserved. Wary. Supressed. They hold back. Their speech is more cautious.

It's taken me many years to get to the point where I can look at someone, and listen to them talk, and know that they have a secret. I'm talking aboutreallyhuge secrets here.

These people tend to appear aloof, even snobby, or superior. This is a mask.People are always shockedif/when the truth comes out regarding these people.

It's interesting -in that - nothingis secret from the Universe!

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Listen if you want to give service to people you have to make them happy sorry if you did not that was how i would reply to you but when you saw that i don't think you should of said what service would i be if we simpily encourged what we believed to be inaccurate well that was an historical question but ill tell you anyways encourgement is a great service to me and everyone else giving service is not just saying oh yea this isn't new its just tapping into others thoughts What good does that do?(historical question lol) theres a saying i learnt at school they say think before you post for example if you post a picture of something others did not want and it got posted online well thats what it feels like for me for you saying that i respect people older then me but it don't mean they shouldn't respect us alot of us who are keen to learn tell spaced out age groups things cause we learn different things that are in different levels but for some do a little extra like research online i don't mind being possible the only 14 year old on this site i find it cool and exciting metting older empaths and hearing stories of when they were younger encourging me honestly or not At all will help me In real life with my abilility and thoughts if there all full of negativity that aint gonna be very useful so its encourage or not at all i already figured a way i can use my ability to help me with my future carrer
Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
I can say that I am reserved because I'm usually envied. Managers, owners, supervisors, coworkers have all envied me and as a result my work suffered. For years there was verbal abuse and being isolated every time. Rules suddenly change and they always seem to be against me. Have you ever had your supervisor watch you with the dirtiest look? Just hoping you screw up so he can yell. They put you below their worst employees even if you work better than them. Always looking to criticize or make a bad comment.I've gone through so much bad between jobs and guys I meet to know they get jealous over the smallest crap. I've learned not to even talk about what I have to avoid making them jealous. It doesn't work because they'll spy and when they see something else, there goes another problem. When I'm doing bad, of course it is blown up. When I'm doing good, those same people speak down upon me.It is extremely frustrating to deal with this too often. After a while I stopped caring and stopped speaking. I try not to reveal too much good about myself to avoid another jealous person, but they search and search and when they find out more they become more jealous.I did lose a job for a jealous boss. At first he was upset because his favorite employee kept trying to talk to me, and I was flattered but she was married and pregnant, and not by him. What pushed him over was when I bought a new car he claimed he wanted. A coworker told him it was my car. Got fired less than a week after getting the car.
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

Well thanks so much for the words of wisdom. From now on everytime you post, I'll write nothing but praise and best wishes because that's what you want. And I believe that whatever a person wants is exactly what they should get. As you just wrote, if you want to give service to people, you have to make them happy.

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Wow some people are so judgemental these days if i was jelouse of you i would not say mean stuff to you i would just say wow cool
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Hi pat i can't reply to you anymore cause theres no reply button but thanks for the nice comment above nice to know someone makes such an effort talking to me when it just make it really frustrating then using my words lol thank you sorry if i was a bit frustrating
Pisces-Aries Cusp
@pisces-aries-cusp
2 years ago
8 posts

For me emotions are a big deal, and so I often feel others if I don't 'cover' myself, because feeling so many things can be extremely tiring and draining.

A lot of times, I sometimes have vast dreams that give me clues as to what is going to happen in the day and sometimes I just feel/see energies.

I haven't tried anything else though, but I am now in martial arts to help me with my energy :D

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

I'm not sure if that reply was meant for me? I'm not saying that all reserved people have secrets.

As for jealousy - I understand what it is - but I don't have any.

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
I knoW you don't it was in reply for reckless lol

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book