Pillar
Pillar
@pillar
3 years ago
16 posts
Hi Minty,So do you mean that the other person was telling the empath about something which happened in the past, and the empath felt those emotions?If that is what you meant, then I have certainly experienced this. I can also look at a photo of anyone and know what they were feeling, what their self relationship was like and how satisfied they were with life etc at that point in time, and if I close my eyes I can feel then in the present then share what's changed with them.I don't think empathy is restricted to the present, nor do I think time is linear in the big scheme of things either but that's another topic lol.Thanks for the thought provoking post. This is my first post in a very long time, as I felt I should write this to you.Much love,Tim
Pat-Starbridge
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

This isn't new, it's just tapping into the other person. Thoughts,emotions, energy are not constrained by time. For example some can pick up the emotions of a deceased person who died years ago. This moves into the quantum physics area that there really is no time but we need to construct a theory of time to make sense of things.

In a psychic reading, this would be known as a third party reading which is not considered appropriate as the person didn't ask to be read. So basically you just moved your awareness from the person who you're talking to, to the subject of the conversation.

Pillar
Pillar
@pillar
3 years ago
16 posts
Oh right I see. Well I'll give that a try as an experiment but i reckon it would have to be the case that what they were feeling then was much stronger than the present or else the present would drown it out
Pat-Starbridge
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Of course it's empathy, that's the point I was trying to make.when you are dealing with emotions, thoughts, you are dealing with energy which is not bound by time or space. What you describe is what many empaths and psychics naturally do. Yes there are animal, geo and other specific types of empaths but those categories pertain to the subjects empaths work with - animals, people, plants, minerals, etc. Time isn't a category as all empaths work beyond the boundaries of time and space; they can read something that is presently occurring, something from the past and even the future.

So what you describe as some new discovery, is what empaths naturally do.

Pat-Starbridge
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

When you post, remember that not everyone will agree with you.

Pat-Starbridge
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Yes you are young and have a great deal to learn - that's the point. You are corresponding mostly with adults of various ages with lots of experience and knowledge. Part of what we do here is to help educate each other,

What service would I or anyone else be if we simply encouraged what we believed to be inaccurate? Do you want us to agree with eveything you write? I encourage people to learn and am happy when they discover things but if their theory is wrong or based just on very little information, what am I suppose to do? Tell them that they're right?

Fly~Robin~Fly
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

Along a similar train of thought...

I can tell if someone is carrying a huge secret.I only realised this in recent years. There is a certainenergy attachedto a person carrying a secret. They are more reserved. Wary. Supressed. They hold back. Their speech is more cautious.

It's taken me many years to get to the point where I can look at someone, and listen to them talk, and know that they have a secret. I'm talking aboutreallyhuge secrets here.

These people tend to appear aloof, even snobby, or superior. This is a mask.People are always shockedif/when the truth comes out regarding these people.

It's interesting -in that - nothingis secret from the Universe!

Reckless
Reckless
@reckless
3 years ago
117 posts
I can say that I am reserved because I'm usually envied. Managers, owners, supervisors, coworkers have all envied me and as a result my work suffered. For years there was verbal abuse and being isolated every time. Rules suddenly change and they always seem to be against me. Have you ever had your supervisor watch you with the dirtiest look? Just hoping you screw up so he can yell. They put you below their worst employees even if you work better than them. Always looking to criticize or make a bad comment.I've gone through so much bad between jobs and guys I meet to know they get jealous over the smallest crap. I've learned not to even talk about what I have to avoid making them jealous. It doesn't work because they'll spy and when they see something else, there goes another problem. When I'm doing bad, of course it is blown up. When I'm doing good, those same people speak down upon me.It is extremely frustrating to deal with this too often. After a while I stopped caring and stopped speaking. I try not to reveal too much good about myself to avoid another jealous person, but they search and search and when they find out more they become more jealous.I did lose a job for a jealous boss. At first he was upset because his favorite employee kept trying to talk to me, and I was flattered but she was married and pregnant, and not by him. What pushed him over was when I bought a new car he claimed he wanted. A coworker told him it was my car. Got fired less than a week after getting the car.
Pat-Starbridge
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
3 years ago
437 posts

Well thanks so much for the words of wisdom. From now on everytime you post, I'll write nothing but praise and best wishes because that's what you want. And I believe that whatever a person wants is exactly what they should get. As you just wrote, if you want to give service to people, you have to make them happy.

Fly~Robin~Fly
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
3 years ago
731 posts

I'm not sure if that reply was meant for me? I'm not saying that all reserved people have secrets.

As for jealousy - I understand what it is - but I don't have any.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book