Spring Time

To post a reply, login or signup

Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts

Has it touched you yet?

Here in England the trees are waking up like bears coming out of hibernation, they are magnificent. The forestI go to is some five miles away and they have been calling out, shouting with joy. I am hopeful for Saturday to once again reunite with my old friends.

The Fairies are out, they play in the mornings leaping and laughing with the dawn chorus, I am being shouted at as I passbytrees. The birds will be returning very soon and the winter birds will be leaving without a good bye, is it only me that notices these things?

Have you noticed that our winter visitors never say good bye?

Do you feel the spring effects across the land?

I can't say that spring is my favourite season, I love the autumn and the storms that come. Maybe because my gifts are more enhanced this year and have made me more aware and allow me to appreciate the finer things that "life" has to offer.

Isn't LIFE great?

Peace Love and Light to you all

Bruce

updated by @bruce: 05/23/17 12:32:38PM
Roxanne
@roxanne
7 years ago
1,562 posts
I was starting to feel the spring...and then this monster storm hit. I'm currently in a hotel, and I don't know when I'll be able to get home. They think power could be out for days. Trees falling from the weight of snow and ice.We realized we were powerless over this, and just took pets and got a hotel. But I'm worried about one of the feral cats I take care of. I put him in my sister's house with plenty of water and food. Just hope a tree doesn't fall on the house and breech my security efforts to keep him safe.I've been away from home since Monday. They say storm could last till Saturday. At best, I will say, in times like this we get to see what we are made of.This is the time for deep breathing exercises and hot cocoa with coffee liqueur (Kahlua to be exact.)This seems to be a very strange winter.Tell those fairy friends of yours to make it over here to NY. Bring on the growing season.
Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts
Hi Roxy, you have this way about you that inspires old memories. I hope you like this one thank you for reminding me of it.Tip Kahlua into a saucer and moisten the rim of the glass, dunk the rim into sugar or coconut. (cocoa powder)Put ice in the glassLarge shot of KhaluaA shot of Baileys poured over the back of a spoonA shot of Grand Marnier over the back of a spoonThree layers of colour that looks great the GM will drag the Baileys through the Kahlua, looks like a snow storm. It is a great look if you sip it you will taste the seasons.The other option is to swig it in one and feel the seasons as it warms your whole body.A third option is to place a lighted match just above the Grand Marnier and watch the flames scorch the rim of the glass.So this leaves the name of this fabulous drink so it is with embarrassment I disclose it's name: "An Orgasm" once lit it becomes a "Flaming Orgasm". (Once drunk it becomes the "empath orgasm" (ha ha ha ha not really I made that last bit up.))
Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts
Hi Dinky, yes I confess.My name is Bruce and ... "I hug trees."
Bruce
@bruce
7 years ago
207 posts
hmmmmm scrummy, butterflys and apple blossoms for before summer, the finches and the mice followed by the apples falling. How lovely but it is not the whole story the robin has been there calling you for many mornings of late, he sings for you and you do not see so look for him tomorrow and give him a big thank you. He seeks your attention and is trying very hard to get it.Namaste Heather.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book