just tossing this out there....

To post a reply, login or signup

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

Well...for the past 5 years now.....I've been living with this peculiar pain....It's situated on the left side of my chest....now...I've had quite a few tests done in search of anything medically wrong....from getting an ekg....to check my heart....an ultra sound to check the glands where the pain is situated....blood tests...etc....and nothing could be found physically wrong....was told it could be hormones....which I don't believe at all...I have been able to clear it on a few occassions. ...but it comes back very shortly....and when it does it comes from outside my energy system and body....goes directly to the same spot....I have my ideas as to what it actually is...but would like to know if anyone else has had this...or perhaps tell me if they can sense anything.....it also seems to draw IN negative energy....it gets very painful....and quite frankly I want it gone....permanently......have a great day!....thanks

updated by @womanwhowalks: 01/31/17 07:10:21PM
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

I've had that...or something similar. Went through being hospitalized, thinking I was having a heart attack. They told me it was just gas...lol. Here's what to do....

Don't eat before bed

Limit your spicy food intake. You might want to re-examine your whole diet:) Eat as many whole foods as possible, include mostly fruits and veggies, especially green leafy veggies

Drink ginger tea with honey and lemon

One green smoothie with green leafy veggies, almond milk, and some fruit a day will make the pain go away.

Avoid alcohol

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

Well it sounds like you've figured it out and great that you recognize its coming from outside of you. Also the fact that you have been able to sometimes clear it, is an indication of an energy issue. There is a cord there in that area. At first, I was going to write that it was a psychic attack but although the energy is negative, it doesn't feel like it. My sense is that there is someone who placed that cord, not for malicious reasons but a desire to connect. It feels like a past life issue, someone in this life that you had a past life connection and whatever issues in that life, they didn't clear and are now reconnecting to you.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts
Well....thanks for that...do you get a sense as to HOW they're reconnecting?....and I would rather they call me if they want to connect...this chord is painful....and it seems to me planted there with the intent to cause pain....since the chord seems to be attracting negative....sometimes that's all I hear....and the pain is continuous....and it seems as if it's placed there to keep me weak.....
Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts
Lol...thanks....I've done all the research on everything....Chakras. ..chords....how to clear them....etc....I too am empathic to people's emotions....have been even as a child....and way before this chord ever attached. ..this is relatively new...I feel 2 ways about this...1...it IS a psychic attack.....but I have no quarrel with the energy...the energy itself wants to be released.....but she....the attacker keeps sending g it back....
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

Doubtful that the person is even aware of it as much of this stuff is on the subconscious level. I keep getting the impression of heart ache, the sort fro grieve that comes with loss.

You might try meditating and putting your attention on it,in a very loving way. And then bless whatever comes up and send it on its way. You can also try visualizing a cord attached to the heart area and gently remove it, sending it into the light. Then visualize a bandage made of silver or whatever material feels right and place it over the area to close the opening.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts
Well....she probably doesn't...know what an empath is....but she is one who manipulates energy...to her own gain....I think she KNOWs that she is responsible for causing pain and suffering...you see....I can hear energy....I call them programs....others call it magic....that's what she uses...that's how she hunts....and I assume since she hasn't stopped...enjoys what she does....I hear what's in the programs...when they arrive...they are always full of threats....and anger...hatred for me...and i'VE done nothing to deserve it...it's a long complicated...yet simple story...I invited someone into my home..unsuspecting...trustful....and she turns out to be the worst possible living nightmare I've ever encountered....and I only met her the one time....5 years...tortured...and I know she's doing it to others...anyway....I've tried to be forgiving...the continued harassment sort of takes away my ability at this time to forgive and let go....if she continues ...how can I ever let this all go....it makes no sense to me...with anyone else...if I don't like how I'm being treated I can simply walk away....with her...I'm stuck...I haven't seen her since she came to my house the one time...but I haven't been able to walk away...she keeps on coming...day after day...occasionally I'll get maybe a weekend of relief....then wham....I'm dumped on be every magic spell she can send...and I have to continues clearing them away....I'm tired....and I am depressed about that...but on the other side....I love that I've met so many spirits....through her I've met ancient people....she kept sending them to my house...I'd get the threats...and I'd invite em in anyway...and talked with them...it got to the point where they'd show up...say what they had to say...we'd have a good laugh at the stupidity...then hang out....that part was my favorite...lol
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

I still believe this is a past life issue between the two of you. However, as you believe there is nothing more you can do, I would suggest getting a third party - either an energy worker who is adept in removing cords or a shaman. Sometimes this is the best course of action.

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Careful you imagination doesn't run away with you. Sometimes what we think can become real.

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

Lol....that's just funny.....

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

I also believe it's a past life....3 separate people have now told me the same thing....so that eases me somewhat....now...the question is....what do I do with it.....I definitely want to deal with it .....always have....before I die.....so it won't be left outstanding and come back with another version of....well....whatever the problem was.....how do I deal with it....I have wanted to find a shaman....not sure any exist where I live....that I can trust....the person I'm having trouble with IS an energy worker....and supposedly the 'best in the city'....

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

My feeling is that this isn't necessarily your issue to resolve but hers. You are not sending out any energy but she keeps sending it to you. Sometimes, we are here to help the other person. What I'm trying to say is that it feels like this is her issue to resolve, not yours but you are here - or your paths crossed so that it would start to trigger this release process. She of course has free will as to what she wants to do.

Imagine an example of two souls and one asks the other that if they meet in the next lifetime, to help them resolve an issue they want to work on. Both agree and both incarnate and at some point they meet. But even though on a soul level there is an understanding of what needs to be dealt with, when they come into this world as a personality, they have freewill not to work on these issues.

For you, protection is now the key thing. You don't need to be near a shaman as this is still energy work and can be done by phone. Star Fuentes is one of the best although very expensive but she has had many students so you might want to check her website to see if there are any links to other shaman

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

Ok...I understand that....your answer is actually mirroring what I've heard through spirit....so I get that....it REALLY feels as if she's trying to destroy me though....the spirits who are with her are NOT bad....at least not all of them....and I actually like them....a lot...and I believe it's THEIR pain, loss and confusion coming through to you...which comes from her since they are connected to her....although she may have lost someone close to her too....that's what I'm just getting....anyway...I thank you....really....a lot...lol...maybe if I find her and tell her she really needs to look into her own past life? you think she'll stop?

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

Also....it feels like I've been made into a vessel to dump all negativity into....she surrounded my house with a 'protective' shield to keep negative out....it turns out it did and does the complete opposite. ...it keeps all positive out and lets through negative....and doesn't let any negative leave....I didn't kmow what it was...the house was so heavy with that thing up....I had to keep bringing it down...I've since moved....but she still keeps sending those....it's quite easy for me to detect now....lol...

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

Something is coming now...

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Ecila is right that we can create thought forms if we give them enough power. I have no idea if that is the case here....

What I want to suggest is that you send a PM to Trevor here at EC. He is a professional Energy Healer who does energy healing on EC members for free as a service to all of us here. I can testify that he is quite good at figuring out where something is coming from.

C. Cat

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts

Lol....your talking to a clairaudience. ...I hear energy and spirit....which to me is one in the same thing...everything I hear is a thought form....belonging to individual spirits talking to me...every thought I think is a thought form and is shared by individuals in the universe....my imagination has never been an issue..in fact my imagination is what enables me to accept what most people...including some spirit....would be impossible to accept.....and imagination is what is used by u...to...say...meditate....clear your energy field...envisioning a bright light surrounding you and protecting you....all those we believe is real...or WANT it to be real...I DID wish as I watched paranormal shows on tv to encounter the paranormal....and here I am....lol...smack dab in the middle.....so...perhaps your right....lol....

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts
Well...I got a bit of vodka at home....thanks...lol

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book