Trevor Lewis
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
3 years ago
274 posts

I wonder where you got THAT exercise from! LOL! (Thriving As An Empath for those people not in on the joke - correct me if I am wrong, Secret Blossom)

My own take is that being an empath is not a destination in itself but just a signpost on the road to becoming a healer (if even that is a "destination").

You are not hallucinating or going crazy. You are simply accepting a new reality for yourself which most of Western "civilization" has been denying for centuries. Congratulations.

Oh yes, and like many people on this site, I do all of my work remotely. Distance doesn't make any difference for this work Not knowing where they are doesn't make any difference for this work. Sounds like you ARE a natural!

Trevor

Bing
Bing
@bing
3 years ago
555 posts

Hi Secret Blossom

One of my favourite Leon Russell songs starts with the lyrics, " I love you in a place where there's no space and time". That is where the energy comes from and where it reroutes itself with your guidance. That is what you did when you channeled that Light energy out to that little child and space and time cannot interfere with your wishes or channeling. It is a proven fact that people who are prayed for will heal 50% faster. There was a hospital in Beijing wherethedoctors were Qi Gong masters who channeled energy from the Light and transferred it to their patients. The Mayo Clinic also has a Qi Gong master who helps cancer patients. So, what you have done is part of who we become when we remember who we really are and connect with it to bring more Light, Life and Love into this world. May all that is of the Light flow through you this day.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book