healing light

To post a reply, login or signup

Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
Okay, so let me know what you guys think. I am a new found empath.....I have read some on here about healing light. One post said to imagine it coming into the top of your head and flowing through and out of you. I worked as a nursing assistant, so it wouldn't surprise me if I had healing abilities. Well yesterday, i was scrolling through facebook and saw a picture of a child with cancer who had become increasingly ill.....everything happened so fast then. It was like my instincts took over and i needed to help her. I closed my eyes and imagined a beautiful white beam of light from God flowing into me. I felt as if i was prayingbut with no words. I let the light build up and tried to push it out of me to tthat little girl. I dont even know where she lives? I opened my eyes when i pushed the energy out. I felt amazing, similar to the day I accepted Jesus into my heart. When i had my eyes closed, everything was blocked out. Just me an the beam of light, which floored me because i have a hard time concentrating......soo i think this is s good thing, or I'm hallucinating and I'm crazy. I would love some input! I seriously just accepted the idea of this stuff just a few days ago!
updated by @secret-blossom: 01/17/17 03:50:59PM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
272 posts

I wonder where you got THAT exercise from! LOL! (Thriving As An Empath for those people not in on the joke - correct me if I am wrong, Secret Blossom)

My own take is that being an empath is not a destination in itself but just a signpost on the road to becoming a healer (if even that is a "destination").

You are not hallucinating or going crazy. You are simply accepting a new reality for yourself which most of Western "civilization" has been denying for centuries. Congratulations.

Oh yes, and like many people on this site, I do all of my work remotely. Distance doesn't make any difference for this work Not knowing where they are doesn't make any difference for this work. Sounds like you ARE a natural!

Trevor

Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
Yes, that is exactly where thst exercise came from! It feels so good to be able to open up and let myself be myself. I have repressed everything for so long! I feel so blessed that I have been given this gift!! And I'm really happy I'm not hallucinating!!! Lol
Bing
@bing
2 years ago
547 posts

Hi Secret Blossom

One of my favourite Leon Russell songs starts with the lyrics, " I love you in a place where there's no space and time". That is where the energy comes from and where it reroutes itself with your guidance. That is what you did when you channeled that Light energy out to that little child and space and time cannot interfere with your wishes or channeling. It is a proven fact that people who are prayed for will heal 50% faster. There was a hospital in Beijing wherethedoctors were Qi Gong masters who channeled energy from the Light and transferred it to their patients. The Mayo Clinic also has a Qi Gong master who helps cancer patients. So, what you have done is part of who we become when we remember who we really are and connect with it to bring more Light, Life and Love into this world. May all that is of the Light flow through you this day.

Throw some love into the wind.

Bing

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Congratulations:) and do not doubt yourself!!!! Instead, take the time to learn more about healing and to practice. Like others on here have said, it sounds like you are a natural:)

I send you positive pink love light and positive green healing light and wish you luck!!!!

Love,

Equus Aquarius

Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
Thank you so much Equus Aquarius! Im sorry it took so long for me to respond!
Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

That's o.k.! Between life and keeping up with what posts you responded to when, it can understandably take awhile to get back in touch sometimes:)

How are things going?

KRenee
@krenee
2 years ago
15 posts
this is wonderful, go with what feels natural to you without question ~ when in doubt simply tap into your sacred space and remember who you are, light and love

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book