These links should help you :
Empath Web sites:
- Are you an Empath: Resources for emotionally sensitive peoplefrom EliseLebeau.com.
- What is an Empath. A great primer of Empaths from Psi-Zone.net
- How to Handle Being An Empathfrom Paganandproudofit.net
- "About Empathy and Empaths"from Healing.about.com
- Book of Storms. Probably the first book ever published about Empaths from mysilentecho.com. It can be hard to read and comprehend though.
- Empaths Tribe. Another Empath community from EmpathTribe.net.
- "How to tell if you are Empathic"from Helium.com
- "Are Your Children Empaths? Teach Them How To Manage Their Emotional Intelligence" from EZineArticles.com
- Personal Growth from SelfGrowth.com-- SelfGrowth.com is the most complete guide to information about Personal Growth on the Internet
Also please make sure you get into a daily routine of centering yourself, grounding yourself, shielding yourself & cleansing yourself. The information should be in the links I provided.
You can also go to Groups & looks through the various groups for assistance.
I'm still learning about this, too.. but I think that one of the causes of our low energy levels is the sensitivity of our nervous systems. If you're like me, you're an empath and also a highly sensitive person, which means that you not only feel other people's feelings all day, but also your nervous system is more easily overwhelmed by your environment. This happens to be very draining, because we're hyperaware of everything going on around and within us.
I've heard it said that, despite getting a good night's rest, we use up our energy for the day too quickly and it doesn't last the full day (like it would for someone who wasn't an empath or highly sensitive person).
My best advice is to take a nap in the middle of the day (if you can), to make sure to do at least some exercise that gets your heart rate up three times a week, to keep eating healthy, and to keep sleeping at least 8 hours a night. Oversleeping has never helped me, but sometimes I do need 9 hours.
Also, I haven't tried this yet, but I heard eating more protein, especially before interacting with people, can help with energy.
Hope this helps! Wishing you the best