sensing

To post a reply, login or signup

Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
How come some people i can sense very strongly and others it's just blank. I am new at this and have been repressing the feelings i get. Does this have something to do with it?
updated by @secret-blossom: 02/21/17 05:58:26PM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
272 posts

My personal opinion ... you only get to know about the people you are supposed to know about. I feel that, at a subconscious level, we have an invitation to connect to the people we connect to. It's like only going into somebody's house if we have an invitation ... we are not supposed to go in if we don't have an invite - especially if the front door is locked and we haven't been given a key :-)

Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
Thanks guys! I was doubting myself. I'm so new at this, and still in shock that there might be an explanation for all this unusual stuff that has happened to me
Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
That really clicks now!! Thank you!!
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
272 posts

Yeah, welcome to our world! :-)

Back in the 1970's (yes, I'm ancient) meditation and yoga were fringe and weird. Now they are mainstream. It's my "hallucination" that some time, remarkably soon, the idea of being an "empath" will be just as mainstream. Hehe, we'll see! :-)

Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
Hahaha yeah im a christian and i grew up in a very religious setting, so this was definitely considered taboo!
Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I have actually wondered the same thing. There are people that I will pass and I'm not trying to tune into them butI will feel their energy and then there are others who I am trying to tune into andI feel nothing. I mean sometimes its good though because I don't want to pick up to many emotionsat once but I am also very curious as to why this is.

Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
Yes, after being enlightened that i might be an empath, i have tried to test it out....lol it hasn't worked until iI randomly get feelings from nowhere from i don't know who....

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book