why I joined this network

To post a reply, login or signup

Littlekingcross
@littlekingcross
2 years ago
3 posts
As an empath I have always felt alone and different in the world and was singled out from the crowd things hurt more I had bad experiences that felt excruciating compared to watching how others felt, being an empath I feel you are far more psychologically advanced that anyone that is not, most normal people are simple....I am not impressed by the lack of enthusiasm people have on this community, we as empaths should be excited as this is the next step for evolution, so why be sad about it, I used my empathic ways to improve my life, analyze every move, time things to get more done, not to mention I feel how others around me feel....You are in a position to help others, people instill trust into you more than others, this can come at a cost because yes it is draining, you feel more tired....But I came out the other side I can now choose to feel or not to feel, who's emotions I want to feel and who's I do not, this takes time, but the possibilities are limitless....Off the subject: I feel people are evolving and thus is where the term depression came from, I feel people as humans are feeling more and connecting more mentally and emotionally not just on their own but with many people, I feel less advanced people fear this creating the idea that people need to become dependent on anti depressant(a drug that stimulates the brain to feel like it can cope), how are you ever supposed to truly understand your emotions if it is under control by drugs that are so widely given on a mass scale....I am excited to hear about people's experiences I am strong minded and accepted being an empath a long time ago. I too have many theories as to how this has happened to humans.
updated by @littlekingcross: 01/17/17 02:36:38PM
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Cool! You noticed the unenthusiasm in the commuinty its actually everywere i am very happy that i can pfeel others abilities and get drained because being drained is apart even if i am confused i can learn to control so i don't people ae scared about there abilties and say most people are empaths well in school alot of people are bully's and can tell if there being bullied or popular as in alot of people stick around and everyone thinks there cool or stuff like that. Well i feel notice barley anyone like me! Most people are actually empaths and people who tease me online games for whomknows why I feel sorry for them. If someone is not an bully the would not feel as much sympathy all are abilties are unquie and some are very rare! Like Stopping or slowing down time. Or those elementral kenetic abilties like moving water,ice and changing the winds direction with your mind don't feel sad if someone says an experience you have makes you sad i don't know if you don't fear experinces or abilties like me but if you do don't feel sad
Littlekingcross
@littlekingcross
2 years ago
3 posts
Haha I don't fear anything my senses to others are fine tuned I am not a believer of it being spirits I think you pick up on thoughts via brain waves which are electrical impulses (thoughts) through my experiences in life I also can look at someone and have a rough idea as to why they are down, for example many times I have known long before anyone else knew that my friends were pregnant, I was bullied to a certain extent but I turned my empathic ability into a weapon as self defense and was not bothered anymore, I can look at a person and know everything that can upset them or make them feel uncomfortable ect. Doesn't happen or isn't needed now as I am in adulthood people are more mature, but I know my limits
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

There are many on this site that are still having trouble coping with their abilities so may not be enthusiastic about it. As for myself, I don't consider myself special, I'm just me and this is the way I've always been so I have no reason to be excited, it's like someone telling me that I should be excited about the color of my hair; it's just me.

There are those that see this gift as making them special from others, but this attitude can lead to creating a separation between ourselves and everyone else. We are all divine beings and we are all given gifts and talents-not just empath or psychic gifts. Yes we are here to help each other but when we recognize that the person in front of us is no different than ourself, then we truly can hep the other person.

AnneRose
@annerose
2 years ago
19 posts

As an empath, in the past few weeks, I have been in random turmoil, dealing with another empath that lives close to me who is negative, I have been harassed by this person. I am also dealing with another aspect of my gifts that is spiritual, I have been attacked numerous times, so I don't post much right now because I would basically be venting and I do not wish to do that. I don't want everything I post to come across as negative, that's not me, I am a positive person. With everything that is going on in the world at the moment, especially for the country that I live, it's particular hard. No matter how I feel personally I get everyone's feelings. I guess what I am saying is I have understanding for those having a hard time. I am enthusiastic about my gift, it excites me to think of all the things I can do and all the people I will be able to help but it is difficult when times are hard. One thing that normal people do not have for empaths is patience but we need to be patient with each other.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book