Why are people scared of an unknown experince/ability

To post a reply, login or signup

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Hello all readers ever since i was young like 11 i looked up stuff about seeing auras and it said everyone can but don't know it my mum said i could see auras but after readind about eberyone being able too it just took away my spirit and it made me unintrested in seeing auras before i found out my emotion ability i looked up powers and abilities and found a few intresting all ending up to say we all have this ability just not realised it yet. So that got me out of powers and stopped beliving about it until i noticed my emontional ability. Someow knowing that someone was being bullied at there school when i was playing an online game. What made me find out is telling my mum about this out of world feeling like your asleep but your actually awake just hard to notice it in fll control of yourself that did scare me i got it alot i just got out of spirtiualty or however you want to say it abilites/powers and i told my mum aout it and said it means your more connected and i said and read others feelings for a little while like two months i tought i was an rainbow child because my mum said i was an crystal rainbow child when i loooked up star chuldren it said everyone has it may even just a little i ignored the dredful spirit takeing feeling knowing that this gift is common its useless if everyone can use it so you have no chance too.So why?So why are so many people afraid on simple things like experience seeing spirits this is nothing to be afraid of and when you find out many have it you feel relived i even wanted only me to just feel the out of world feeling even if it scared me and instead of feeling alone before i found out this site i felt happy and excited to continuing on mastering my ability and using it to help others. its like no one believes were all unique and even tough we all use it in different ways theres not many was else to use it even empathy empaths are pretty unusual beings who spread love and actually head deep into another's shoe if like 50% people have an current ability what good can it do why dose this make you feel happy? Believe you are unique. Empaths are not as common as many think some say 97% of the population are empaths and only 3% are sociopaths thats not true no one acts nice people are getting more worst as the years go by apparently bullying is a lot worst now then what it was 50 years or even less yeas ago i have sensed all those people who have i have been very conncedoration not just try make people feel calm and relived don't just say oh you have it to so its alright you should of been proud you did not know anyone else before that because you were unique to those around you other then the other person who also had the ability or experience if you don't know what your ability is or had a strange experince be proud of it not scared it just means your unquie.
updated by @mintyempathy: 01/17/17 09:20:54AM
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Sorry about mispelling ipad could not handle writing proply ot just changes words to what they should not be
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
726 posts
Society has conditioned people to only look at things that are logical and that can be explained. Also, eons of superstition has fueled thoughts that they should fear what cannot be explained. A lot of education that we receive nurtures the right brain development while totally ignoring the left brain.
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Not so sure about this condition lots of people must have it and if they are one of those who see things and get scared they need to believe that its ok wich is why i rote the post it must be from conditon
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

I would say that the percentage of empaths on the planet is high. But this should be clarified to mean those who have the potential. Most people shut down their abilities as children and often remain closed down . So it's not that the percentage of empaths is small, it's just they have disconnected with that side of themselves.

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
I don't believe that i would never try that! Not everyone is afraid of there abilities and theres actually no proof we don't know of everyone starts with it this is just a myth so people are not scared i wish people weren't even with the condition The cat whisper said about even when imwas in primary no one acted like empaths well i am in high school now but i remember no one very sensitive empath like i am not just saying that people gomaround spreadin rumors mking people belevieve abilties are not as rare as they think i never really though feeling others emotions was actually an power i thought the thing lie that is mind reading don't dis abilities people who say lots have it or we all start with it people just shut it down does not help others may think like that but that just makes abilties and empathy seem boring we should be using are powers secretly happily that sounds really exciting to me like you having powers yet no one knows or can do it. Keep thinking like that why do abilties have to be so common? Or experinces for ose who are scared try think of it excitingly and think what cool things you can do with it its fun

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book