Feeling energy from stones/crystals

To post a reply, login or signup

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I was just curious if anyone else is able to feel energy from stones/crystals when they hold them. I wasn't able to before but now when I hold stones like tourmaline, clear quartz I feel such heat from the middle of my palms and I feel it a lot stronger from my left palm ( I'm left-handed I don't know if that's why).Does this eventually happen toall empaths and healers?

updated by @daydra: 01/10/17 07:12:34AM
Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Daydra,

I am also able to feel energy from stones/crystals when I hold them, as are many empaths, I think. I have not been an awakened empath for very long (a few months and was delighted when I first felt the energy). If you enjoy and are passionate about stones and crystals, this just deepens your connection to them, and to the earth as well! I am also left-handed, but I feel the energy stronger in my right palm, which would normally be a lefty's receiving hand, while the left hand would be the giving hand (that's what I've been told anyways). From what you say, though, this must not always be the case:)

If you are enjoying your newly felt sensitivity for the energy of the stones/crystals, I would recommend meditation with crystals/stones. It opened me up spiritually and it may do the same for you, if that is what you are seeking!

Enjoy your journey and your stones and crystals.

Love,

Equus Aquarius

As you begin your journey as an awakened empath, you start to notice your sensitivity, in general, increase, and your senses also become much more sensitive:)

Secret Blossom
@secret-blossom
2 years ago
41 posts
I feel tingles when i hold them in my palm. When i wear it around my neck i feel an inner warmth such as when you read a heart warming story. They also have a calming effect on me. I have an opal and a darker green stone that i think might be malachite
Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Thank you for letting me know that you feel them as well Equus :) I am also a fairly new empath ( coming on 7months now) I've actually been meditating with my stones and I do feel a deeper connection when I do. That's interesting that you feel it more in your right hand even though you are also left-handed. I don't know to many people in my area who have beenawakened to ask and to clarify. I guess it will be another interesting thing to learn a long the way :) Also I have noticed that my sensitivity increased in a number of things.There are scented oils that I now longer use because it gives me a headacheI enjoy the smell of lavender though very relaxing :) There are certain types offood that I know longer eat because the taste of it is to strong whether it be bitter, sour or sweet, I've also stopped eating meat, well I'm only eating fish now but I feel I will stop eating it as well. It has been quite the journey lol with all these sudden changes. The strange thing is though I find myself craving certain foods but when I think about eating them or go to eat themI start to feel upset lol.

Anyways thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)

Love and light

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Hi blossom I get those same feelings as well. Right now I'm wearing a kunzite stone around my neckwhich makes me feel very calm. I've also been putting a few other stonesaround the house to see if there are any differences, like blacktourmaline andclear quartz :)

Dianne
@dianne
2 years ago
6 posts
I am new here. I've had many unusual experiences throughout my life. I am 64, RN for 30 years. Years ago I stumbled across a museum in the country. They were having a festival in their "backyard". I was entranced by beautiful crystals for sale. I bought what I could afford. At home later, I placed them on a shelf near the kitchen. That evening I passed them. There was such a strong warm energy that I pulled up a chair and sat down. It felt like I was basking in the sun. I have never felt that kind of strength from them since. Not even after bathing them and "recharging them in sunlight.
Alledius
@alledius
2 years ago
18 posts

I can feel it too. I wasn't always able to do that, but after the changes kicked in some years back, I started feeling the energies of stones.

Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

I think that's how I started to be able to feel energy from stones/crystals (just able to feel the heat coming from it).

I started using gemstones since several years ago and I could feel the different energies within them and how they affect me.

Some gemstones that I have used before and currently like amethyst, bloodstone, lapis lazuli, clear quartz...I know, remember and recognize their energies and I can tell if this is an amethyst or not based on their energies (if I am familiar with it).

There are many different stones/crystals, so even though their energies are different, I won't be able to tell their name because I am not familiar or don't study about all of them.

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I know the feeling your talking about Dianne, there is this little shop by where I live its called earth and sky and they have crystals, stones, salt lamps and much more and every time I go in I feel such a strong energy from the stones. There in the middle of the store and when I'm in there for long I come out feeling so relax that I could take a nap on the sidewalk lol it's so refreshing.

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Same here Alledius. I knew a few people before who would always say the feel such heat from thestones or crystalsand I remember looking at them like your crazy lol ( this was before I was awakened) but now I know what they mean. I also feel bad for calling them crazy lol.

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

wow that's amazing that you can do that. I wish I was able to tell the type of stones I have. I have a few and the3 I know for sure are black tourmaline, amethystand clear quartz that I wear around my neck.

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

oh wow thanks for that information Scott I'll definitely keep that in mind :)

Gwen
@gwen
2 years ago
13 posts

I feel energy from crystals, I also feel heat and I can feel them vibrate. I once held a crystal that affected me so much I started crying right after picking it up.

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

oh wow really? it made it you cry?I feel heat as well but I've never been affected by one like that. Thank you for sharing that with me Gwen :)

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

That's actually really great Fiona :) Thats a very interesting way in feeling the stones. Thank you for sharing that with me.

Burleigh_surfer
@burleigh-surfer
2 years ago
34 posts
I resonate differently with each stone I touch. Sometimes warmth, or a buzzing, emotional or physical. I once picked up a haematite tumbled stone and it sparked in my hand then started to tingle.
Visitor
@visitor
2 years ago
303 posts

Yes, but they're stronger when somebody else has been holding them. I have a healer friend who carries stones with her. When I hold them I feel her energy, which is powerful and radiant. But in general, I don't feel much when I hold stones if they've just been sitting there on a shelf.

dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
2 years ago
55 posts

I took a 101 Crystal course and while there, we were told to pick out a crystal that called to us. Then we all sat down and placed it in our left hands while we grounded ourselves. I felt nothing. I bought the crystal anyway because it was calling me. When at home, I sat down, held it in my left hand, then placed my right hand over it. THAT'S when I felt it! I got tingles in my hands. It's the same tingle I get when getting a tarot reading or working with a fellow empath. It's pretty cool!

dariasdouble212
@dariasdouble212
2 years ago
55 posts

I had to use both hands, left on bottom, right on top, in order to feel anything. I was told I'm a 'closed circuit.' Have you heard of such a thing?

Karen2
@womanwhowalks
2 years ago
783 posts
Hi...remember...crystals are also absorbers and storers of energy....I find when I purchase crystals I have to cleanse them right away...and I can't wear them or carry them for quite awhile.. .until I feel the energy level out to match myself somewhat and everything i hear from them has changed..also...if your buying stones where there's reiki. ...or any energy cleansing....wash and cleanse them right away....there's a store where I live where the owner practices magic...plus there's reiki on the premises....it's taken me quite awhile to remove all the sick energy from the reiki clients....from the shop owner....and the spells.....was suggested I toss the stones...but couldn't bring myself to do it...needless to say i don't buy there anymore...even tho i love crystal and his shop.......plus....I also notice that other energy seems bigger...more...well...there...than my own....I've always been confused by this...and was wondering if I had some sort of illness....lol...so if anyone has an Idea as to why...lol...
Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Thank you for the information bluemoon I appreciate it.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book