Very nervous for school

To post a reply, login or signup

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Hi readers i have been very nervous about this the whole holiday were i am we get a two week holiday. Well on monday i am going back envy my sis a bit cause her school starts on tuesday well heres why i am nervous i don't understand on tuesday on the week of my birthday the girl i sit next to in has started to move her Desk away from me and too her friend it freaked me out. and in science i forgot what day this girl sat in the desk infront of me and said do you want to be friends with (antonymous) the girl i sat next too i knew she was stirring with me but why? Once i herd her say hey teagan should be in th eds support. What makes her think i would need special needs? I not told anyone about my autisim not even the new friends i made at high school the only people who know are my friends who were in my primary school. I wear a bow everyday maybe there stirring on me because of obsessions no one treats me like i'm autisic i hate being autistic to be honest i try to avoid eerything about it i even don't like it when my mum talks about it i an high function meaning i can do what others do but have some commuincation problems like delays i only had commuincation delays.my autism is completly invisible i only had its symptoms when i was younger. Well I am very nervous about school i am not gonna wear my bow and gonna tie my hair up i have a fringe and my bow is just for decoration so people may find it weird But i don't know i am a bit less nervous after thinking about it i am worried the girl who sits next to me in hass will continue moving she sits next to me in science to and on the last day when her friend was not there she moved into her seat i don't know her intention? I don't think we will be moved because its gonna be a new term but in art i have a few aquatencies and its really have just talking to them having a laugh doing my work. Thats a good think i think about. if she would stop moving away from me thats all she does she says nothing to me just moves away shes not just tring to sit with her friend on the last day the desk were i sat in was connected to three desks she moved the one next to me because it was not needed then when i went to move my desk to hers she put her bag so i couldn't she was like i'm just gonna put my bag there then this dude who use to have a crush on me said trying to get closer to your friends in a humorous way. I don't know if he still does. I am a bit more nervous now that i keep remembering that tomorrow the last day. I kind of feel like crying right now
updated by @mintyempathy: 01/13/17 03:12:00AM
Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
733 posts
Sometimes crying makes you feel better. Kinda like letting all of the negative energy flow out. I have had people that move away from me too. It is bothersome, but don't let it get to you. I used to work with someone that would move away from me. Like a few coworkers would be standing around talking, I would walk up to joint in, if I would join in right next to her, she would immediately move away. I would move close again, she would move. After a while I found it rather humorous. Hang in there, all will be ok.
Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts
Hi Minty,14 is a tough age for everyone.14 is about as tough as it gets. It gets better from here on in. Slowly, slowly.The other kids will start maturing and growing up. By the start of next year you will hardly recognise them. When they start back after the Xmas summer holidays next year you will be shocked at how much nicer they are.If a new student starts school, perhaps you could offer them a seat next to you. If not, just sit quietly and know that an angel has come to sit next to you.I think there are kids who secrectly admire your individualism, but they probably won't tell you until years later.My understanding of high functioning autism is that although you may find a couple of things a little difficult at times, your brain is actually brilliant in many other ways your school friends could only dream of. Sometimes it takes time to find our true talents. Stick with the things you enjoy. Find something to be passionate about. Head in the direction of the things that you love and enjoy.The world is about to open up for you. Quite soon you might be able to get a part-time job and the cash will give you the freedom to buy the things you want.Find a teacher you like and ask them for any help you think would benefit you.Do you know the poem "desiderata"? You can google it. I was given a copy when I was a teenager and I really liked it.You'll be okay.
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
I forgot to mention since i was born 25/6/2001 it means i started a year earlier or was it later lol well i repated a year in year two so i am a bit older but if i was born earlier then the 25/6 i would be 15 in year 8 there is a few 14 year olds theres one i know who is 14 and who was born 5 days before me
Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
Don't change yourself for others. Wear your bow tie proudly and accept the fact that you may be alone for some time.I can say that trying to be a part of the crowd isn't worth it. I tried and failed. In a class where no one knew how smart I was, I didn't act like the smart guy for many reasons. When everyone found out, they were pissed. They demanded answers for tests and didn't talk to me for having the highest grade. Even the people who sat next to me formed a new group where I was not invited. Of course it got to me but I knew it was nothing I could do. Eventually they started being friendly to me, and not for the answers since tests were different.As an adult at a job, I told everyone I was nothing but a nerd. It was to keep them off me. It did the exact opposite. Everyone wanted to get to know me and would talk to me and all. Of course there were jealous guys but not as many as before, didn't help my boss was one.These days it is like everyone is looking for me. They know I am a nerd too. Who doesn't? They still want to be just like me, and even the cooler guys that wouldn't talk to me want to be around me. Even the finest of women want me and I'm just myself. It is strange how once you drop everything and stop trying that everyone starts to revolve around you as if you're important like some celebrity. People that know me would claim I'm famous or something crazy, but I'm just a nerd that enjoys himself and careless of what others think or say, but not in a rude way.I always encourage the next person to be their best selves because we are all too unique to be overlooked or passed off as a replica of the next person.
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Ok thank you

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book