Does anyone else feel earth is not your home planet?

To post a reply, login or signup

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi all,

I was asked by a friend here to share my story and think it will be interesting to see how many others feel the same. If some of you think I'm nuts, that's okay. ;-)

I feel strongly I am not originally a Terran, but am from the constellation Lyra, on a tiny Mercury sized planet called Chiktalit, as best as it can be translated to English. Lyrans are known as "cat people", as we are humanoids with cat-like faces. My eyes, for example, are called brown, but there is almost no brown in them. They are really a yellow ochre color with only a copper ring around the pupil.

I am a light-warrior, not a light-worker, and feel that is due to the remaining Lyrans being chased here by the Dracos, from the constellation Alpha-Draconis, who had slaughtered most of my people and were determined to finish us off. The Dracos who came are now in league with the darker Terrans to destroy human freedom, and I feel I am here along with many others to help try to ensure that they don't succeed.

However, I've also read that earth is the penal colony of the universe, where all the bad actors are sent to get rid of them, so maybe I was just a very bad girl, lol. It would certainly explain a lot about this looney bin of a planet!

Could this be my imagination? Sure, but I tend to trust it partly because I had an overwhelming love of cats from birth, despite not having any as a child, and long before I received any of this information. The minute I left home, I soon had nine cats! I also tend to trust it because if I were going to imagine a utopia, it would not have some of the things I do not like about my home planet, and there are several.

For one thing, I like to be warm. My home planet circles two, small red dwarf stars and has no tilt on it's axis, so it is always between 40 and 70 degrees fahrenheit. I need a sweater below 78 degrees here. I am much healthier there and could stand it easier. I feel my ill health is partly because I'm not designed for Terra.

I live in a one room cabin in a spruce forest on a small lake. There are only between 200-250 people left on my planet, so we have plenty of privacy. The trees at home are almost all blue spruce with very little diversity, and obviously different than on earth, where spruces like much colder temperatures. The entire planet is forest and lakes, no oceans or grasslands. I know every detail of this cabin like the back of my hand and can easily describe every object in it.

I have a guardian dog there which I did not want, but I can't make him disappear, another thing I would not choose if I imagined a utopian home. I love dogs, but this is a huge, tan bloodhound, and I do not like cleaning up slobber, which hounds tend to do. It turns out he does not slobber, stays on the big porch all the time, and does not need food at all, so he is some kind of other entity that looks like a bloodhound and I know he's there as a companion and protector. I've come to love him and he goes with me for long walks around the lake. His name is Bruno.

I go there in meditation often and hope to be able to return there after this life, which has been very hard on me.

Does anyone else here feel this way? If so, please tell us your stories.......

Cheshire Cat

updated by @cheshire-cat: 01/29/17 09:13:23PM
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
915 posts
Awesome. Could you expand on what the lizzards did to your people?
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Paul,

The Dracos had lost a war to contain their constant belligerence. We had no military, since we'd long gone beyond the use of weaponry or any wars. What was left of them were isolated in a corner of the galaxy, rather than having their species destroyed completely, the thinking being that they'd be too far away to do anyone damage. They rebuilt their military and went out to conquer. They are naturally psychopathic. They slaughtered everyone on all of our many inhabited planets who could not get away in time. The few people there now are descendants of those who got away and whose progeny returned much later. I've read that not all Reptilians are bad like them, but they are the only ones I've ever seen so I don't know. Have you had contact with good ones?

C.Cat

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
915 posts
Not good ones but any ones I meet, I powder. I have little tolerance for their kind. I've heard that the real ancient ones are not bad. Tibetans call then nagas.
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
915 posts
BTW I'm not from here either but have an afinity for Venus
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Paul,

I've not heard the good ones called nagas and will have to look into that. Thanks. I try to send the dark ones back to source, but if they resist, I also powder them.

I had heard the bad lizzies had 3 domes they live under on Venus now, since they have 3 classes, what we would call races, and do not mix among them, but that humans had once lived there when the sun and climate were different, just as with Mars. Do you recall a life on Venus?

Off to bed now. Have a good night.

C. Cat

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I fully believe that I do not belong here on earth as well Cat. For the longest time I have always felt like an outsider. I'm not to sure where it is exactly I come from though. Where you go when you meditate sounds incredible though :) I wish I was able to find out more like you have I'm sure it would help me out a great deal.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
915 posts

As far as I know the Nagas live underground here but are mostly peaceful. But I've always wondered why such a destructive force has been allowed to exist at all. Moving them to an isolated galactic place in the hopes they will have learned to behave is a bit hopeful. I would have eliminated them all. Twenty years ago, Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 (SL9) impacted Jupiter.From July 16 through July 22, 1994, pieces of an object designated as Comet P/Shoemaker-Levy 9 collided with Jupiter. That is how their latest attempt at war on Earth ended. That was not just a comet and carried millions of these soldier critters who perished and some are still trapped in Jupiter. That just about destroyed their plans at a take over. To some it was just a comet but it was way more than that. The other part is the history of the black queen. I don't know how to take that. Maybe it is just bunk maybe not.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Paul,

I did not know that about Jupiter...good news. I don't know about the black queen either, except that the dark headquarters in this solar system is supposed to be on Saturn.

I also thought the bad guys lived underground here on huge bases where they work with our black budget govt., exchanging technology that has allowed the elite to build a breakaway civilization we know nothing about, in return for abduction experiments on us and other things I won't mention as they are just too awful, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

I suspect they were not completely eliminated by the Federation for the same reason we did not eliminate smallpox when we had the chance. There is always that feeling that we might regret it later for some reason unknown to us now.

Then there is the theory they are needed and are just playing a role and we are being tested on earth to see if we can raise our vibration above where they can harm us, and thus qualify to join the advanced galactic community.

C.Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Daydra,

My gut is telling me you're from the Sirius star system, with maybe a little Arcturian ancestry mixed in, due to space travel by your ancestors. Sirius is also known as "the dog star". Michael Tellinger does some excellent videos on YouTube about them. You can also look up Creedo Mutwa, who is an African elder and keeper of the knowledge about them, and The Dogon people, who are able to draw accurate star maps of where they came from, without ever having seen a telescope, for more fascinating info on the Sirian legacy here. Don't just take my word for it though.....

You can also try asking your spirit guides in meditation, or try lucid dreaming. It takes practice, but it does work. I don't know how much contact you've had with your guides.....So you don't get side tracked like I did at first, don't forget when addressing spirit guides to ask them 3 times if they are of the light. If they do not respond, or say no, shut them out immediately. There appears to be some kind of universal law that they must tell the truth about that.

If any of what you learn feels right to you, then you can spend a few minutes just free associating in your mind, letting pictures and thoughts flow, and if you keep coming up with the same info day after day when you do that, you are probably onto something, and can go from there.

Good luck on your adventures. :-)

C. Cat

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Hi C. Cat,

I don't mean to ask a silly question, but I really don't know and am a little confused about the Dracos on Earth: Do they stay underground or do they walk among us and we just cannot see them because they of their vibrational rate?

Also, I just wanted to say that your home planet sounds amazing and I would love to hear more about it, as I'm sure everyone else would:)

EA

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi EA,

I don't know the answer to the first question and every researcher seems to differ. The majority opinion of those who believe they are here at all, and many don't, is that they live underground on bases where they work with the secret government within our government. They cannot stay on our surface for long. Their hybrids walk above ground however, and the 13 families of hybrids run this world, which is why it's such a looney bin. I am not talking about the puppets we elect, who must agree to serve them and their religion, but the puppet masters, ie. The Rothschilds, The Rockefellers, The Windsors, the Warhburgs, The Bushes, The Oppenheimers, The Van Duynes, and others. You can easily find the full list of them by looking up "the 13 bloodlines". This is where the "divine right of kings" to rule idea came from.

There are also those who believe the Dracos can't stay in 3rd density for long since they are from lower 4th density. Then there are the optimists who believe we've woken up enough that we have ascended to lower 4th density already.

All the expert researchers in this have differing opinions. Plenty of interesting videos on YouTube if you're interested. Try David Icke, John Lash, Michael Tsarion, and Jordan Maxwell for starters. My personal faves are Icke and Maxwell.

As far as my planet, it's pretty much like I said: very tiny, covered in thick spruce forest with little to no grasses, which is what happens in all undisturbed forests, lots of lakes for water. It is very clean, with so few people living there. It is small, about 1/5 the size of earth, and the sunlight at it's brightest is about like living on our Canadian border, due to the two small red stars, as opposed to our one larger yellow one. It has no moons. The weather is on the dry side with lows in the 40's and highs in the 70's year round.

I wish I could pick up more info on how we fed ourselves, but Lyrans have vibrated high enough to go without food for so long, I can't seem to get any info that far back.

If you have any specific questions, please ask and I'll answer IF I know the answer. A lot of our history was wiped out along with most of our population.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

EA and anyone else interested,

Here is the shortest video I could find on the Lyran and Draco history together. It is half an hour and is part 6 of a Coast To Coast radio show with George Noory broadcast a few years ago. I hope it is okay to put the link in, since there is no selling, it's just an interview with Stewart Swerdlow. I can vouch for some of it, including the embryo science, but not all. I have no idea if that invasion part is true, though I've heard it is to be used a last resort from several other sources. The ones I fight have always been the brown, lower caste ones. https://youtu.be/v-Ti7rie7RE

C. Cat

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Thanks for the info and the you tube link, C.Cat:) I'm going to take a look:)

EA

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

C.Cat,

It said that the video was unavailable but if I find it, I'll share the link.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Darn it all. Very sorry. It's called "Reptilians Exist. Here's Why. Part 6", or you can just go to YouTube and put in "Stewart Swerdlow & Reptilians Part 6" or maybe "George Noory radio show, Stewart Swerdlow". One of those should do it. I wonder why I have so much trouble making those links work? Computers hate me. :-(

C.Cat

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Thank you very much for the information Cat I've looking into it and researching. Also thank you for the advice about speaking to my spirit guide. greatly appreciated :)

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Daydra,

No problem at all. I hope you get your answers! :-)

C.Cat

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Thank You:) I found the video by typing in Reptilians Exist Here's why part 6, like you suggested.

After watching this, I am going to have to do some more browsing on You Tube:) Thank you for the info!

Love,

EA

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

EA,

I hope it's not too depressing for you. Remember, the light always wins eventually.

C.Cat

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book