Please help :)

To post a reply, login or signup

Smaria
@smaria
2 years ago
5 posts
I sometimes think it's a little difficult to recognize when I feel others emotions and when I feel my how. And I wonder if anyone would have any advice on what to do? Thank you :)
updated by @smaria: 05/09/17 09:49:00PM
Smaria
@smaria
2 years ago
5 posts
Thank you! I'm so glad I found it!Love and light
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
273 posts

Hi Samaria:

Great question. Good advice from Gene.

For me it has been to keep asking "Is this mine?". The clearer I have become in myself (by whatever means) the more I have been able to distinguish between my own emotions and those of others. Usually, the realization that a particular emotion is not mine - and especially whose it is and what it is - is enough for it to melt away.

Unfortunately the mind plays tricks. It's job is to think! It thinks "This body I am in is having an emotion. There must be a reason for that. Here, let me give you this whole list of reasons why this emotion belongs to us." If you are an empath, the mind's first impulse - to think that it owns the emotion - is very often wrong!!

So if you keep asking "Is this mine?", how do you trust the answer, how do you get the answer quickly?

Learning to keep asking the question is the first step. I have found that using a pendulum or using muscle testing have been invaluable for helping get to the answers. But, as Gene says, find what works for you. You are part of a great community here. Keep reaching out to us. and WELCOME!

Blessings,

Trevor

Smaria
@smaria
2 years ago
5 posts
Thank you very much, and I think your answers is very helpful. I will try this :)Love and light
Conny
@conny
2 years ago
28 posts
Hy SmariaI was asking the exact same question once here in the community as well...Have a look through my posts, there were a lot of helpful advices given. :)The best way for me is to consentrate and focus on my own energy 'bubble"... I focus on a bubble around me and I ask to show me what energies/emotions of others are currently inside MY energyfield... And when I can see them..their emotions... Then I focus on breathing them out of my bubble so I can let them go.That is what worked best for me! After I do this, especially when I feel very intense emotionally , then I can mostly feel myself , just myself again. :)Hope I could help a littleLots of loveConny
Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

My newest little trick (they are always changing) is to think:

"I am me and you are you and there's a wall between us two!"

...All the while I visualize a wall filtering out the energies.

Works well for one other person.

Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

Hi Smaria,

Recognizing what emotions are mine has been a challenge for me too, but what has helped me the most has been transmuting energy. I say to myself, "If this emotion is not mine, I intend to transmute it into positive pink love light and send it back to where it came from!" If I am in more of a healing mood or the emotion feels more physical to me, I will intend to transmute the energy into positive green healing light instead. While I am stating my intention, I will feel almost butterflies in my heart, that lift through my throat and come out when I exhale - this is how I send away the transmuted energy.

Sometimes, especially with anxiety or anger, it takes me a few tries, but as long as I make myself focus, it always works:) The hardest part is just maintaining focus, but once you learn how to do it and focus, it is a very helpful tool.

THe other thing that helps me balance out my energy in general is chakra clearing/balancing meditation. Energy work, such as acupuncture and reiki are also good "tune ups":)

Good Luck and Welcome!

Love,

Equus Aquarius

Smaria
@smaria
2 years ago
5 posts
You guys have really a lot of advice and I really appreciate them! I have been trying out different ways now and some of them are really helping. You are all so beautiful, thank you !Love

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book