strange thing during the night

To post a reply, login or signup

Santana LynnEllen Scott
@santana-lynnellen-scott
2 years ago
18 posts
Hello everyone, I'm new here. Quick get to know me: I am 17 years old and have been an empath since I can remember. I always went to the woods when I was upset with my mom. One day I was out there, singing, trying to calm down and I saw something, it looked like a person, but moved to quick, and was wearing ragged clothes, brown with a hood on, and chains. Okay, something new came to mind. Ever since I moved out of that house, to where I could go to the woods, things have been in the darkness, in my room when I try to go to sleep. Sometimes I can ignore them, but most of the time they get closer, and I can almost see a face, but they have pure black bodies. I live with my mom mainly, and she is the house that is away from the woods. My dad on the weekend, but he moved up and farther away on this hill eith the woods, so I haven't been to that part of the woods for a long while. These things almost put fear into me. Tonight I saw one smiling with pearl white teeth. No eyes, and it made my heart jump a bit. Which has never happened before. I can sence my dream will not be very good. Ever since I had a lucid dream of lying in bed with darkness curling up around my paralyzed body, me screaming for it to let me go, and it finally said "Fine, but only this once." My dreams have been so real that I wake up feeling anything that has happened in my dreams.Will somebody please give me some advice?
updated by @santana-lynnellen-scott: 03/13/17 06:13:21AM
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

Young person learn how to Shield. Often the dark is attracted to those that have something they lack and want to survive. Refuse to give it to them. They can't take it by force but will trick you into giving it up...DON'T! Those are just low level entities, really spirit punks... posing as something greater than they really are. You can easily dismiss them. They look for fear. Seek Bing, he can point you in the right direction.

Dice
@dice
2 years ago
284 posts

What Paul said...

Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
272 posts

Bing is a member of this community and a good friend to many of us! He is also the keeper of The Library of Inspiration

Santana LynnEllen Scott
@santana-lynnellen-scott
2 years ago
18 posts
I am be young, but my spirit it old, I have been shielding myself and my friends since a young age. Thank you though ^-^

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book