Looking to have a picture reading done of someone

To post a reply, login or signup

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I was wondering if anyone was able to do a reading of someone from a picture. I'm just trying to figure out if their intentions are true and pure. I would greatly appreciate it. If it could be done through us private messaging each otherthat would be great.

Thank you

Peace and Love

updated by @daydra: 01/14/17 01:55:09PM
Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 years ago
867 posts

Please follow link below to this group & post a photo reading request by clicking the Add a discussion button & adding a current photo of only yourself where your face & eyes can clearly be seen.

Please make sure to read the group's guidelines when you click the link below: (so you know the guidelines, etc.)

http://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/photoempath

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Hi Nocturne thank you or reply to my post. The reading that I wanted done was for someone else not for me would I still have to sign up there? also I wanted it to just be personal and not shared in a group. I;m not sure if this can be done on here or not.

Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
273 posts

Most of us will not do any readings for third parties (I also seem to remember that is in the Community's guidelines). Feel free to ask if you feel that you need to have all the reasons why explained.

Blessings,

Trevor

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

If I were you, I would not trust a person who gave you a reading onsomeone else.

Nocturne's Angel
@nocturnes-angel
2 years ago
867 posts

3rd Party Readings aren't permitted,

Please read the Rules/Guidelines message that you received when you joined.

You will also find the information regarding 3rd Party Readings posted on the Reading groups.

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Okay thank you Nocturne I'm still understanding how this site works thanks for your help :)

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Hi Trevor thank you for your help. I'm new to the site and still figuring out how everything works here lol :)

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Hi fly robin thank you for the advice :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book