In need of some answers/ guidance

To post a reply, login or signup

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I'm not sure ifanyone willbe able to answerthis butfor a long time I have felt there has been something very different with my boyfriend and this was before I found outI was an empath ( 6 months ago). I had a dream (which actually felt like I astral projected) about a year ago andI saw my boyfriend laying on our bed sleeping and I saw myself laying beside him along with our dogand just above him and only himthere was a black figure the same length as him and it was just above him not touching him but just above his bodyand it turned and looked at me not to scare me or anything( which I didn't feel scared anyways) but it was almost as if it was just looking at me to let me know it sees me and it knows what I can doand itis now aware that I know about it then it just turned back around.I haven't mentioned this to anyone really because I don't knowto many like minded people living in my areabut that was the first and last time I saw that. When I got up that day I mentioned it to my boyfriend what I had saw and he didn't seem surprised didn't ask me any questions or anything all he said was "oh yeah". I did find how calm he was aboutit a bit strange but I didn't know why at the time.I don't know if that was a mistake mentioning it to him but at the time I didn't think much of it. Every now and then it pops into my head and it has been doing that more often lately. I feel the reason it keeps popping into my head is because I need to know more about what I saw and understand it but I just don't know where tostart orwho to talk to about it. Also is there anyway to help my boyfriend if there is something wrong.I'm open to any and all ideas.

Thank you

Peace and Love

updated by @daydra: 01/13/17 07:44:45PM
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Daydra,

I am not picking up anything on this, but it sounds to me like there may have been what is known as an Archon trying to feed off of your boyfriend's energy, or direct him on the astral plane as he was sleeping, so that he would do things that would allow feeding off his energy. Negative energy is their actual food. I would advise reading up on or watching videos about what Archons are and how to get them to leave. There are many very good videos about them on YouTube.

If that is what this is, you want it to leave for sure! I used to have them attach to me all the time before I started shielding daily. The reason I question myself, is that they prefer empaths since we are so emotional, so it normally would have chosen you, not him, unless he is an empath too.

I may be totally wrong and hope I am since they can be hard to get rid of, especially if they have a long time hold on him ,and that may be why he was not upset when you brought it up. However, do not get upset, as you are of the light and they can always be beaten by the light, I assure you. I am no longer bothered by them.

I hope others come along with their ideas also.

I also hope your boyfriend is open to these things, since he will need to shield himself regularly if I am right.

Best wishes in finding a solution,

Cheshire Cat

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Hi Cheshire Cat thank you so much for replying back. I greatly appreciate your advice and I will be definitely reading up on them so I can better understand them and see how to get rid of them. I actually do believe my boyfriend is also an empath. He is a healer and he refers to himself as a wizard and he wears a crystal for protection.He has had many struggles throughout hislife and as much as it pains me to say hehas a verynegative view towards a lot of things. its very hard to have him see anything in a positive light. Talking to him especially when we get into heated conversations ( which I dislike very much) I often feel every exhausted or drained and I feel like a need to take a nap. I've been paying moreattention to that lately and I realized that he drains me of my energy. I don't know if he is unaware of it or he is doing it deliberately. I have gotten a kunzite stone whichI wear around my neck and it has helped me a lot. He is a very loving and caring soul but who has sadly lost his way that's why I hope to help him find his way back. Thank you again for taking time to write and share your thoughts with me. I am also veryglad to hear thatyou were able to get rid of it and it is no longer with you.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Daydra,

I think you should shield yourself also, unless you wear the crystal 24 hours a day and even then it only takes a few minutes to shield. The Empath Survival section on the Home page has shielding, and there are good videos on YouTube for very strong shields like the one I use.

His crystal, if he wears it to bed, may be why it was hovering over him and not attached to him. His negative energy is what is attracting it. That is like a juicy steak to them. Black tourmaline is a great choice to wear for strong protection, and you can find more ideas in the Tools for Empaths group here.

It would be great if you could get him to watch a video on them with you. John Lash is one expert on them, but there are many others. It could take some time and work, but his attitude may improve a lot once he gets rid of it and keeps others from getting near him.

C. Cat

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I haven't checked out the empathy survival section as yet but I definitely will. I actually do have black tourmaline that I try to keep with me all the time and I also meditate with it sometimes as well. I will suggest to him to watch some videos with me Ijust hope he is open to the idea. Thank you again so much Cheshire for taking time to chat with me and give me advice I greatly appreciate it. I can tell you are a very kind person witha great soul.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Thanks, Daydra, I can use the kind comment right now as you will see if you happen to read my recent post today.

Black tourmaline is very good and was suggested to me by another member who is now a friend when I first came here. There are also others, and I am told you should use the one that makes you feel the best. I keep the tourmaline on my computer desk, but rose or clear quartz makes me feel the best when I am wearing one.

C. Cat

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

What does he mean by calling himself a wizard? Is he doing some types of magical rituals? Is he trying to draw dark energies to him? In any case, people who are very negative will draw dark energy to them...I think Cat said that...He will need something like an exorcism and will have to change his attitude. You can't do it for him and you could be in for a rough road, Daydra, if you try to change him. I've seen dark beings before, they are around sadness, grief, low vibrations. They don't mean to be harmful, they just go where the energy fits them. . . where they feel they belong. I wonder if your boyfriend is aware of the presence.

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

No problem Cheshire. No I haven't looked at your recent post as yet but I will look it. I do hope everything is okay. Thank you again for all your help.

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Hi Ecila thank you very much for taking the time to write to me. He says that he is a wizard, I believe he said he was told by someone when he was younger. He has mentioned that he is very powerful but I have never seen him do any magic and I have only ever heard him speak of white magic. I have seen him do some healing and he has done some on me as well but that was a while ago. He hasn't done any in a long time. I'm not sure if he is aware of the presence. Thank you for your advice Ecila it is greatly appreciated.

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Also Ecila you mentioned an exorcism how would I go about doing that? would I have to let him know about it?

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

Do you live with him? It would be easier to do it you live together. Do you think he knows about the presence and could it be he wants it around? It would be impossible if he wants it and if he plays with magic he could have even invited it. How well do you know this guy? How long have you known him? I just re-read your original post. Since you saw this in a dream, it could be your higher self seeing him for what he truly is...someone with a dark nature...Perhaps you already know, deep down, about his dark nature and your dream was making it more clear to you. I think you need to find out more about his wizardry and what he has to say about the dark being you saw in your dream. The fact that he drains you is worrisome. How is he at other times...hateful...mean...How does he treat other people? Do you know his friends and how do you feel about them? I just feel you need to know him better. If he is a healer, then maybe he isn't so dark...Maybe what you saw was from the hard times he's had in the past. If so, then you might be able to do something about getting rid of it.

Ecila
@ecila
2 years ago
898 posts

But it wouldn't hurt for you to check out the blog post on my page to clean your space. If I were you, I would do that. If there are entities around your boyfriend there are probably some around your house.Don't be concerned about it, it is common. Just start learning how to cleanse the space. The wording can be changed to direct the clearing at your boyfriend (just plug his name in there). It would help you to learn about how to create a scared space to do this, especially if your boyfriend does happen to be a powerful magician. You shouldn't have to feel you need protection from him...something just isn't right there!

Fly~Robin~Fly
@flyrobinfly
2 years ago
731 posts

I'm thinking along the same lines as Ecila. I think sometimes our subconscious tells us what we don't want to acknowledge in our waking hours. I know someone who most people would consider a 'nice guy' but I feel there is something amiss with him. Interestingly, I once dreamed of him dressed as a wizard!

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

Yes I do live with him and we've been together for 6 years now. I'm not sure if he would know that its there. I had the dream about a year ago and when I did mention it to him he didn't seem concerned or asked anyquestions,I'm not sure if that's because he doesn't know what it is or if its becausehe does.He can be very negative at times, he doesn't have such a positive out look onmost thingsas I do. Like I mentioned to Cat he's had a very hard childhoodwhich has kind of shaped himinto not always seeing things in a positive light.I'm not sure what it could be but I did see your cleansing post and I will be doing it on the weekend because he will be home then. If it is sometime attached to him I would like to try and get rid of it and cleanse the house if there is any lingering around. Thank you again for taking time to write and give me great advice. I appreciate it tons!

Daydra
@daydra
2 years ago
172 posts

I agree with that statement fly-robin, sometimes we don't want to see the worse in the people in our lives. Thank youfor taking time to write and share your thoughts.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book