Any wise words or enlightenment on this?

To post a reply, login or signup

Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

Two days ago at night, while I was walking past a shopping district, a woman called out to me and explained her situation and was short on cash.

The thing is that I didn't feel any desperation or any congruence in her emotions with what she was telling me or even sense any truth in it, but still...it was like I synchronized with what she wanted from me which was obviously money and I just gave it to her.

I didn't even pause to think about what I was doing.

I know I shouldn't be beating myself up about this but I am.

I'm not feeling better with this state of mind...with this emotion.

updated by @yaji: 01/15/17 02:38:07PM
Equus Aquarius
@equus-aquarius
2 years ago
184 posts

I agree with Waxing Gibbous:) Something similar happened to me at the gas station a couple of months ago. A pregnant lady driving a mini man, with a young child in the car asked me for money to - she said she had no money but had some money left on a calling card and tried to exchange it with me for cash but I told her to keep the calling card, gave her some cash and felt like something wasn't quite right about the situation, but hopefully everything would work out for the best.

Like Waxing Gibbous, it was a pay it forward type of situation for me, too:)

Reckless
@reckless
2 years ago
117 posts
I do this sometimes. You just give them the money instead of actually replying. You know they're lying but you do it anyway. It could be the kindness in your heart, a way to lose them, or a good mood you were carrying, maybe all of them at once. When I do it, most times I'm in a good, carefree mood.
Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

I guess it was the kindness because I was in a good, positive mood.

I want to show positivity, but the unkind/not nice people always seem to want to take advantage.

Yaji
@yaji
2 years ago
69 posts

Thanks all and I am feeling okay now.

I do want to and I like to help people, but only if they truly needed it.
I honestly don't mind if they don't pay back the money, but as long as it is for a good cause and someone who is truly in need.

So thanks all and blessed be. :)

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book