Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
3 years ago
392 posts

Not sure if this will help?

Pretty early in my spiritual development I was told that I can 'hand over' negative emotions (to creation; and and ask for their safe disposal/ rehabilitation). A bit like EFT, but you make sure that the released negativities do not just float about and potentially attach to s.o. else.

I have been doing that ever since - it is pretty much second nature by now. I hand over everything that makes me unhappy. If I e.g. meet s.o. and I get anxious - 'Is he going to like me?'; 'Is he going to call me?' etc, etc - I hand it over. Usually the 'in-love' feeling vanishes with this process quickly too - so I am not all too sure it is 'real' in the first place. (obviously infatuation is usually not 'unconditional divine love')

I have been single for more than 10 years - and I am happy! What has helped me too is, that I have come to understand for myself, that I am individualized divine spirit - as such I am 'whole'! I used to believe in Hollywood and thought I could only ever be happy if I find my other 'half'. Now I believe/ know that that is bull.... Do not get me wrong - if I meet a dream guy, or a few - great, but I would prefer to meet another 'whole' person. We can make a new 'whole' - and should we move apart again, we will be our own wholes again (no splitting up trauma necessary.... )

In the past often I might meet a guy and be attracted, but when trying to build a connection - and they were atheist - our energies would just clash. They were incapable to be with someone 'light', true intimacy and feeling ONE were not possible with them yet. Still things seem to be shifting - there is more and more guys who do discover spirituality - so my wandering by myself days might be numbered. But again - I quiet enjoy being by myself too - he/ they would have to be pretty special....

I wish you loads of Happiness!!! Remember - you are individualized Divine Spirit - as such you ARE - Happiness, Love, Wisdom, etc....

Reckless
Reckless
@reckless
3 years ago
120 posts
It is possible. You just have to find someone that is compatible with you. You're unique, even as an empath, so it may take a lot of time. Don't rush it. I wouldn't look forward to it either. Moments happen when you least expect them to, even if you can see into the future. That is what I have learned at least. I'm single because I am far too picky. I could have any woman but I'm looking for new adventures.
Crownite
Crownite
@crownite
3 years ago
106 posts

I know an empath who is deeply in love with her partner and vice versa. They are pure light and love wit one another. So yes, I think it's possible. I want to be more hopeful for you and for all those who are looking for it but I'm not sure if it is possible for everyone.

Want to reply? Login here

From Our Sponsors

• empath book