Goodenergyhealing
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
3 years ago
388 posts

Not sure if this will help?

Pretty early in my spiritual development I was told that I can 'hand over' negative emotions (to creation; and and ask for their safe disposal/ rehabilitation). A bit like EFT, but you make sure that the released negativities do not just float about and potentially attach to s.o. else.

I have been doing that ever since - it is pretty much second nature by now. I hand over everything that makes me unhappy. If I e.g. meet s.o. and I get anxious - 'Is he going to like me?'; 'Is he going to call me?' etc, etc - I hand it over. Usually the 'in-love' feeling vanishes with this process quickly too - so I am not all too sure it is 'real' in the first place. (obviously infatuation is usually not 'unconditional divine love')

I have been single for more than 10 years - and I am happy! What has helped me too is, that I have come to understand for myself, that I am individualized divine spirit - as such I am 'whole'! I used to believe in Hollywood and thought I could only ever be happy if I find my other 'half'. Now I believe/ know that that is bull.... Do not get me wrong - if I meet a dream guy, or a few - great, but I would prefer to meet another 'whole' person. We can make a new 'whole' - and should we move apart again, we will be our own wholes again (no splitting up trauma necessary.... )

In the past often I might meet a guy and be attracted, but when trying to build a connection - and they were atheist - our energies would just clash. They were incapable to be with someone 'light', true intimacy and feeling ONE were not possible with them yet. Still things seem to be shifting - there is more and more guys who do discover spirituality - so my wandering by myself days might be numbered. But again - I quiet enjoy being by myself too - he/ they would have to be pretty special....

I wish you loads of Happiness!!! Remember - you are individualized Divine Spirit - as such you ARE - Happiness, Love, Wisdom, etc....

Reckless
Reckless
@reckless
3 years ago
118 posts
It is possible. You just have to find someone that is compatible with you. You're unique, even as an empath, so it may take a lot of time. Don't rush it. I wouldn't look forward to it either. Moments happen when you least expect them to, even if you can see into the future. That is what I have learned at least. I'm single because I am far too picky. I could have any woman but I'm looking for new adventures.
Crownite
Crownite
@crownite
3 years ago
107 posts

I know an empath who is deeply in love with her partner and vice versa. They are pure light and love wit one another. So yes, I think it's possible. I want to be more hopeful for you and for all those who are looking for it but I'm not sure if it is possible for everyone.

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book