light worker/ light warrior is there a difference?

To post a reply, login or signup

Nathan McNulty
@nathan-mcnulty
2 years ago
8 posts
Being new to the empath community i guess that i am coming with many questions maybe more questions than answers at this stage. Haha. So i guess my first question is 'direction' and if there are a range of different empaths with different traits/ specialties? And how can i learn to discover or focus my path?The reason for this question is, 6 years ago when i was 24, i was erecting a fence on a rural property for a woman who i gather was a reader/empath/ clairvoyant. She was a solitary woman but while i was working on about the 3rd day she walked up to me and told me that the night before she had felt a need to do a reading about me, the conversation was brief while she handed me a glass of water she explained the loss of a few people in my life, some of my past and some parts of who i am, then repleatedly said to me that i was a white light warrior and that i should learn to focus my gift.I have always remebered that but this is the first time i have ever asked for guidance about any of this.Thank you all in advanceNathan
updated by @nathan-mcnulty: 09/09/17 09:21:34AM
Nathan McNulty
@nathan-mcnulty
2 years ago
8 posts
That will be a mission mht, but if i return to that part of the country i will see if she is still in the same house
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

I call myself a Lightsoldier. Over the years I have found that Lightworker is just to mild a term for some of what I encounter. If I e.g. get 'attacked' by severe depressive energies (I pick up somewhere, or e.g. from a healing/massage client) it can be quite a battle to not succumb to it. That is an extreme example, and luckily does not happen every day - but I find to live my Light, I have to be quite assertive most of the time. I find there is quite a few battles to be fought just to live a decent live (still working on the dream life :)), and I seem to regularly have the support of armies of angels, not just the one guardian.

Also once I looked into what energy systems on this planet are like, how they work and how extensive they are - I think I'd be kidding myself to not see it as a bit of a war between Light and Confused energies too....I do feel that being on the Light side, I am protected (so it is not all that scary), but there is definitely plenty of scruffs and scrapes....

Love and Light

Nathan McNulty
@nathan-mcnulty
2 years ago
8 posts
Thanks mht. I cannot remember her name but i remember the uniquely hexegon shaped house she lived in and where. The search begins!
Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

NM congrats on starting your journey at such a young age. Being emphatic is nothing special. Everyone is, what is special is that some know and others don't. We are all part of the same whole and that's why that works. So its all a matter of remembering what you already know. But see, there is the Monkey Mind chattering jumping here and there and never resting. That's why some meditate and its an attempt at conquering the monkey mind. Now to your question. A Lightworker is someone that consciously works for the Greater Plan for Mankind. Some of us have been doing this for a very very long time. Next is a Lightwarrior. Not all are one of these as not all can or know how to fight for the light. It takes a special soul to do that. You must be Totally Fearless and HAVE ARMOR! I can't emphasize that loud enough. Some think they can do this but really windup getting in trouble and must be rescued. If you already have Armor, then you know. If you don't...DON'T EVEN TRY until you get some! See, because the level of darkness and the monsters (yes you'll fight those and even some dark ETs) are mean nasty and scary looking. Notice I did not say devils as those are just mankind's missuse of energy and they do exist, some are even red and not the meanest things out there. =) This is necessarily cryptic. Ask your higher self to lead you to the place of Great Silence to get Armor and weapons. Yes and those are awesome. I wish you God Speed.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

I find that people who touch others energetically must have a strong shield or things will stick to you. I also find that being a Reiki Master and done right nothing will stick to you. The stuff I've taken off some clients not even the other Masters will touch. I did it and it never stuck to me. Sounds like you have it under control and Yes, that support is essential. I've also looked into the Earth's energy systems. Some are dark and some are not. It takes a special one to deal with those as the energy level are planetary wide. Not all can do that. But if you do that, then you have been given the training, support and tools for it.

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

I often get people's or place's negative energies (and or healing resistances?) before they show up/ I go there. I have visualized strong protections for hours on end in the past, and I do pray for as many divine protections as necessary, possible, available and sensible. I trust that I receive them, so anything coming getting through is unavoidable..... I also ask for healing for energies in the outside, associated with my clients. Many illnesses, negative emotions etc. seem to have energetic back-up outside people (that is why removing something with a healing, does not guarantee that the person will be better, rid of an illness etc.). Perhaps I am a greater threat due to this, than healers, who only heal on the person? (I do not just catch the thief, I ask for the Mafia behind to be dismantled). And that is why I trigger a lot of resistances????

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

I never really heard of light warrior until recently when I read a number of members describing themselves as such. I guess I don't care too much for labels, I will use "lightworker" in discussion so to be clear to others but I don't attach to labels.

Reading the responses here has got my curiosity up. I noticed that most of the comments, so far, are from men and I've also noticed that there are other male members on this site who use the term "warrior" or "solider". Let me just say that I am female and carry a lot of warrior energy and I know a lot of powerful women in the spiritual community but those that I know, generally don't use the label "warrior" or speak in terms of a "fighting or war". Having said that, I'm sure there are women on this site who can prove me wrong and use these terms.

I'm just saying from my years of experience, I usually hear men in the metaphysical community use that term or are referred to as warriors - for example, the woman who used the term with Nathan. So, I'm just puzzled, if this is a particular role that spiritual men have chosen to take on in this lifetime?

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
Pat thank you for your input. I feel the female energies are in high gear now and I would love to hear from the ladies and their adventures. I know of some ladies that fight along with the best of them and are quite good.
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

Well just because I don't use the term "warrior" doesn't mean that I haven't had my share of experiences. But I don't discuss them because they have been unusual to say the least and when i have tried to tell my story, most don't believe me. So, I see no point, after awhile it gets tiring when one is continually dismissed and ignored.

And the other reason i don't mention it - and this is also true for many of my friends is that doing this work falls into the category of "taking out the garbage". It's just what needs to be done, no fuss, no muss - just get it done and get on with our lives. We're just doing our job but not advertising it.

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

I agree with you on the - 'what needs to be done, needs to be done' thing. The main reason why I call myself Lightsoldier (at times), is because I am tired of fluffy pink dolphins in the esoteric community. Usually what I read is along the lines of - 'just call for angel so-and-so, visualize that beautiful golden Light and any sadness, anger, depression or the like will simply dissolve and you will be left with a deep sense of Love and Connection....'. Sure, I do work with Divine helpers 9they rock!), I use golden Light at time - but it seems the warm fuzzy feelings were just there in the very beginning. I call them 'special effects', they help draft Lightworkers in, but it seems that my helpers think that they are not essential anymore- there is larger healings to get on with. We cannot have rainbows every day shoveling garbage (and rainbows mean rain, and the garbage might get heavier to shovel too...);)

I also use the term, not because I am seeking attention, but rather because I think Lightworkers deserve more recognition for what they do. It is no easy work, it can be very uncomfortable, even somewhat dangerous and we can get hurt! We are not just dreaming the day away.... Or lazy, when we withdraw and recover our energies.

In the past I actually felt guilty or like I did something wrong, when my Lightwork was just never-ending, and took me a lot of energy. According to the books I read, it should be effortless and all pleasurable.....I had feelings of being forsaken or that I must be working off lives upon lives of bad Karma? I doubt I am the only one who ever felt that way - so I think allowing the term Lightsodlier more, to reflect the battles we can get drawn into can help our kind too. It is bad enough is the muggles think us crazy, there is no need for our kind to inflict such upon ourselves too....

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

I've been waiting a long time to hear what you stated in your first paragraph. I believe that type of fuzzy thinking as sidetracked the metaphysical community. Often when I have brought up certain topics (on other sites) I have been ignored or told that somehow I was the one attracting it in. It's like they believe that as long as they pretend not to see the garbage, it will go away.

I agree with what you feel and I would say that many of the authors out there are superficial lightworkers (rainbows and unicorns). They have presented some beliefs that aren't even their own and have become successful. But there are some great lighworkers out there who are rarely seen or heard but have very large shovels.

I also feel forsaken - right now being one of them. But I also recognize that I am the one who creates these experiences of sometimes feeling very connected to Source and sometimes feeling as if I'm just floating out there in space without any support. I think whatever you experience is what is true and authentic for you.

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

Thanks.

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Pat,

I want to second what you said. Have you ever watched any of Mark Passio's presentations on YouTube? If you have, you will know who started all that "fluffy dolphin" stuff and who it is that really benefits from it, and they apparently thanked all the New Agers for helping them spread evil in the acknowledgment page of their last book. I have not checked this claim out, but that is what he said, and he used to be fairly high up on the dark side long ago, before he woke up. His presentations on "Natural Law" and "New Age Bullshit" are both great and long overdue, IMO.

I am NOT saying love, compassion and meditation, etc. are not worthwhile, only that sadly, they are not enough. Freedom is not free and it requires action. It does not mean everyone is meant to fight. We all have different roles, but problems must be faced to be solved.

I am a light warrior and agree with Paul that it is dangerous and I might add, exhausting. Fighting all night in your sleep is not conducive to day time energy. Apparently, it is not a job you can quit though if called to do it.

I tried to resign, due to the illnesses I've developed, but after a couple weeks of blessed quiet, found myself dressed in my long armored coat, given to me by Paul to help protect me from further damage to my health, holding my huge sword that glows blue at the tip, and fighting during my sleep once again. I don't care if people think I'm nuts, which is very freeing....I highly recommend it. Btw, I am a psychiatric social worker, so I have been tested extensively for nuttiness before they let me get near a patient. ;-)

I also know that at some point we who must fight will know it is now THE TIME, and the final battle will begin, at which point I will be able to simply point my fingers and fire will shoot out and powder those energy sucking bastards, with no sword needed any longer. I always wondered why I could not get rid of my righteous anger with endless meditation, but now I know it's because I am going to need it. Some things are worth fighting for.

Like mht, I will also listen any time you wish to discuss this. You are not alone and neither is Nathan.

Cheshire Cat

Nathan McNulty
@nathan-mcnulty
2 years ago
8 posts
Hi paul, thank you for your comment. Monsters! I know i might seem crazy here but I have seen a couple. The first was an un naturally large, pitch black "dog" with glowing green eyes When i was 20 standing at the end of my hall in the house. It was a few months after i had decided to change my implosive way of life, at the time all i could think to do was ask angels for protection and after a few minute stand off it dissapeared. I have seen a few other things since then. Any research i seem to do on the matter seems to lead to web pages about spiritual warfare. As far as armour or protecting myself, other than asking for protection, i dont know what to do more.Thanks again
Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

what helps me is to be stubborn! I refuse to believe that I could be forsaken - how could I be when the Divine is endless and unconditional Love??? That does not mean that I do not feel disconnected at times. Such feelings of disconnectedness, despair or as if the Good guys are less in number than the Bad guys can be very convincing. I try to remember as soon as possible that such feelings are just Garbage too, and ask that they be removed as well. So when I might only feel minimum support, like I am surrounded by bad guys, I look behind the bad guys and find that there is armies of angels working on dismantling the lock-in from the outside already....(sometimes there might be more than one circle of bad guys, so one has to step behind those ones too.....)

As to self-chosen - NO and Yes!

NO - I believe it takes only so much time to heal negative stuff one might have chosen for oneself, for this life. After that we help shovel other being's garbage (it might feel like ours, but it ain't anymore). It's like being tidy and living in a house with messy people - we continuously have to clean up after them, if we want any sort of cleanliness (until they learn themselves to be tidy).

Yes - sure, I have chosen this body and to stick with it. I was probably told (before incarnating) that even when I wake up and heal myself, will there be hard times during which I have to help the rest of the planet to heal. So I chose that, but still the mess is not self-generated anymore :))

(and coming back to your comment on Lightsoldiers being all male - the Lightsoldier army I belong too is totally non-discriminating - all sexes, heeds and creeds are welcome ;))

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Nathan,

You do not seem crazy to me. The ones I fight so far have all been semi-transparent, sepia brown Reptilian humanoids. They used to attach themselves to my back to feed off my emotions before I learned how to shield properly.

There are many shielding techniques and as a light warrior you need one. Try the empath survival program on the Home page and there are also some very good online videos. The one I use is one I got on YouTube, since I am fighting them and need an extra strong shield. There are also some of us who like to carry or wear protective crystals like black tourmaline. You can go to the Group called Tools for Empaths for more info, or do a search for protection crystals.

For Armor, I would suggest a PM to Paul. He may be able to help you there like he helped me.

Cheshire Cat

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

I do not know if this might help you? I might be preaching to the converted?

I personally have lost all modesty when asking for spiritual help. I ask for as much help as necessary, possible, available and sensible. As far reaching and complex, as well as powerful as necessary, possible, available and sensible.
I believe life is about being happy and enjoying it, so I refuse to only fight and be miserable (not saying you are btw.)

I.e. if that means that armies of angels are drafted in - fine. If that is not enough - armies of archangels. Still not feeling happy and unpestered enough - armies of principalities etc. etc. I go up the whole army hierarchy and even take armies of Gods and Goddess, if required. I have stopped thinking - 'Who am I to ask for so much help?', rather I believe - I am part of the Divine too and have a right to a nice life! I have made this known. Amything, anyone who still attacks me is just suicidal and wants to be taken back into the Light for rehabilitation (they do not die, really. They are energy, they just get end their existence in confusion and become their true divine selves again). .Sometimes it is confused energies too, who specifically do not attack, but choose me as a potential Light-channel-out -> to go home. As they are passing through, or try to get my attention - I just feel them as what they currently are: depression, anger, frustration, fear et.al.

And yes - I fully agree. Once drafted in there is no quitting. Not because the Divine does not think we do not deserve a break, but because in the long run we benefit more from a tougher path currently. There will be such who tell me that 'Oh, you must not be protecting yourself enough' or 'Just ask them to leave you alone' - I have learned to not take such comments personal anymore - they apparently have not been drafted fully themselves yet.....

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
Cat I saw the 2 light beings give you a very unusual armor that looked like a dress made out of millions points of light and a dagger. The sword and coat is for good measure and you know what it does.I agree at some point, we won't need weapons. I think this is practice for that time. Call me nuts too. I know what I have to do. Blessings and peace friend.
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Goodenergyhealing,

I totally agree and I beg and plead for help regularly and sometimes get mad when I don't get it when I want it. I often wonder if I bit off more than I could chew though. I am really worn out after all these years. Yes, they go back into source as you said. Fine by me, as long as they are not feeding off humans any longer. I call on Archangel Michael a lot, since I saw him when I was 8 yrs. old and feel a special affinity with him. I think if my daytime life were less overstimulating, I would be able to handle things better. I strongly feel I need to live out in the woods, but it is just not possible for many reasons.

Thanks for the ideas, and I agree we need all the help we can get.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Hi Paul,

Yes! the dress is white and floor length with tiny gold lights all over it. I have not seen the dagger yet, or may not have remembered when I woke up. The coat is like a floor length Chinese jacket, of dark red with gold trim. The sword is so large, I could never lift it with my human strength, and is silver in color with a glowing blue tip.

Blessings back at ya Paul. :-)

C. Cat

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

I think what's bothered me for a long time is when I hear the exact same "fluffy" answer, not only does it start to feel cult like but the answers rarely address the questions. A couple of years ago, there were tons of channeled messages and I noticed that they all sounded exactly the same. And when I broke down the discussion, there wasn't anything there - the messages had no meaning. Recently, I ran across an old copy of a book by Ramtha (very popular some years ago). I'm not far from Ramtha's headquarters and keep running into her students. I opened the book and the energy just came screaming out of the pages. Let's just say, I have no interest in the book or anything to do with the so called school of enlightenment.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
Boy, I would hate to be one of those critters when they meet you in the battle field. The dagger is there, no less powerful. Now I just got the coat is something you wore in your planet and the sword matches your energy intensity.
Nathan McNulty
@nathan-mcnulty
2 years ago
8 posts
Hi all, i am sorry i am not replying to all of your comments. As i am currently at work so i am just skimming over them. But from what i have read all i can say is this. You are all awesome!!! And this conversation has a great bouncing off each other exciting feel about it. A feel of strength
Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Paul,

I've found I can be surrounded by a passle of them and still take out every one of them. Their semi-transparency these days, when they used to be more solid here tells me they are getting weaker; great news for our side. :-)

The fatigue comes when I wake up back on 3D earth and feel like I've been dragged behind a truck all night, lol.

The coat being from Chiktalit makes sense, as it is a slightly chilly place all year round, having no tilt on its axis.

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Pat,

While I feel some channels are for real, like Jane Roberts channeling Seth for example, I read an expose by a former close associate of J.Z. Knight, who said he followed her one day and caught her practicing Ramtha's voice, which is why he is no longer involved, so your instincts there are on target.

Your point is well taken and I feel the same. It is all quite vague and I never feel like I got a real answer. What bothers me most is the message usually involves being passive and endlessly forgiving of all sorts of abominable behavior, aka moral relativism, which allows the negative actions to go on unimpeded. I apply the same test to all, ie. who does this really benefit?

C. Cat

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Nathan,

We understand. I am also "working", but luckily, we get few calls on holidays.

I really want to urge you to get a shielding practice going daily. It will only take a couple of minutes each morning. You are one of us, and we want you protected, always.

C. Cat

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

sorry to hear - tough path you got there! Used to have chronic fatigue, whilst still working in an office and doing accounts. Better now that self-employed, and can keep my own hours (power-owl here), but know that is not an option for everyone. What has helped me physically most is relatively high dosed Vit D and strong probiotics (make my own Kefir)! So if you have not tried them yet....

Ribose seemed quite potent for more energy too, but gave me funny side-effects, so discontinued it. Might work for others though.....

Cheshire Cat
@cheshire-cat
2 years ago
1,185 posts

Goodenergyhealing,

Apology to everyone else, as this post is OFF TOPIC....

Lol, brilliant minds think alike!

I drink plain kefir every morning with a green superfood and chia seed added, take 10,000 units of D3 daily and stand in the sun every morning for a few minutes, and take 35 billion units of a 15 strain probiotic every night, among other things. I also took D-Ribose, but found it too stimulating, and was worried about it's possible blood sugar raising effects.

I have stage IV Lyme, CFS, Fibromyalgia, severe malabsorption, hypothyroid, brain damage, polyneuropathy, disc disease, heart arrhythmia and leaking valves, and a bunch of other stuff....won't bore you with an organ recital. Lyme destroys everything if not caught soon enough.

I am also a certified night owl, but my husband is self-employed and could not afford to be if I did not run the office for free while he is out doing the work, so I am on duty 24/7/365 doing bookkeeping, paperwork and talking on the phone way more than I want to, instead of having the career I used to have in psych social work. I am too sick to drive anymore anyway and could not tolerate that much contact with people now. I used to live in a National forest, which is how I got Lyme, but I would rather live one more month there than another 40 years in this crowded city that I let doctors talk me into moving to when I first got sick and was misdiagnosed.

I am assuming when you said you had chronic fatigue, you meant CFS, if not this will not apply. I don't know if you have investigated genetic defects in the methylation cycle as the probable cause of both CFS and Fibro, as well as autism and a couple other things, but it is looking like the answer at long last, so you may find help with what is called the MTHFR protocol, if you still need any help. I find the Methyl and Adenosyl forms of sublingual B12 and methyl folate in the protocol to be a great help with energy without the buzzing from D-ribose, and they are correcting serious dangers from not being able to detoxify properly due to the genetic defects. Hint....do not ever take folic acid as those of us with these mutations cannot convert it to active methyl folate. I am not sure about CFS, but so far, researchers have found nobody with Fibro who does not have these mutations.

C. Cat

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts

All, there has been lots said here. What I want to let you know is that I do not consider myself special or by no means an authority. When I offer something is because I've been doing this for a while now. Often I have adventures and I want to tell all but don't because most would think me crazy and looney. Only recently have I been given Armor. See I needed it for what I was about to do. My type of Armor is very hightech and I call it the Suit. My Avatar is kind of like it. I've gotten some upgrades recently. See my suit can replicate and you do not get in it. it must be precipitated on as it has no seams. Recently I've helped 2 people here get Armor. One got the Golden Armor of Heaven and it was golden like the Angels use. The other is getting used to his new shinny sword and what it can do, See, sometimes I wonder if I'm just imagining this. Then the people come back and report and tell me. And then I tell myself, Old Boy, maybe you are not so crazy after all.

Goodenergyhealing
@goodenergyhealing
2 years ago
373 posts

Sounds good. I rarely see much myself, so I have to trust that what I ask for happens, and I mostly do.

I have asked for perfect 24/7 protections for years, so I trust that I have whatever is workable and sensible at any given time. There is obviously loads to consider - it has to be semi-permeable, i.e absolutely permeable for good energies and keep bad stuff out as much as possible. it has to allow for the chakras, Acupuncture points, Kundalini, Hara etc to function effortlessly and allow energy to go in and out there. Technically one either requires a breath mask or protection in the lungs too. Same for food and drink and energy exchange via the GI. Not only does one need protections on oneself, but potentially too for healthy energies coming in , so they do not get tainted in transit. One wants ones suit to be kind of like bullet proof vests material, or I often get Mithril (as in Lord of the Rings) Etc, Etc.

With the chakras and my grounding things have become easier, as most energy now seems to just beam in and out - I have gone wireless :)

Sorry, yes, might have been a bit snippy in one reply comment to you before, that nothing sticks to you. Old defense mechanism when I thing people try to tell me that I am at fault for negative energies I experience myself, as I do not do enough for my protections. You might be the first whom I have met, who puts more thought into his protections - most else, including those who tell me I do not do enough, just seems to have simple bubbles of Light around.

I have come to peace with the times that I do get mis-affected by negative energies. I just understand it as unavoidable (for now?) and part of my job, Negative energies seem to either attack to keep me from doing something, go somewhere, give healing to someone etc., or they seek me out, as I am the brightest channel they can find and try to use me as a channel-out. they want to go home, into the Light. They are tired of being the bad boy. Like a baby crying for attention, the only way they can communicate is via what they currently are - depression, anger, sadness, guilt, etc. etc. As they are coming and passing through ( I do ask for other channels-out, but some seem to need to come through me) it can be (very) uncomfortable. I would not say they stick though. Since understanding that they are not mine, and I do not try to personalize them anymore (and with it hold onto them) they do disappear, once fully passed through....I kind of think too- if one has a crying baby, one can put earplugs in, but is that really the right thing to do? In the long run helping to shovel out negative energies form this planet will benefit my life (and everything else).

Sometimes I do not even know where stuff even comes from, bu then one reads the news and stuff on the internet - there is so many existential threats on this planet - political, health, climate, etc. I rather have a bad day now, than say a terrorist attack materialize in London next week.... (just an example)

Furthermore I e.g. often get loads of resistance before traveling, or before seeing clients from certain countries (with a lot of current or recent trauma, etc.) - I understand this as the collective (negative) subconscious energies form that country resisting healing and trying to keep me away/ stop me. Now I might need protections a mile thick to keep that kind of shit out completely, which is simply not workable unless maybe in the middle of the ocean - so I stay patient and as positive and compassionate as I can....Those attacks pass too (with a lot of help from Spirit)

Love and Light

Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

My comments were not directed at anyone here; it was just what I have noticed in the discussions, that men seem to participate more often than women in discussions that involve "war - battle -fight". Regardless of how spiritual we all are, we do carry race/gender memories from past lives. And while we have not been the same gender each time, we do walk into this world with a boat-load of baggage.

A large portion of the women in the metaphysical community have some issue with their throat chakra; be it thyroid, jaw issues, breathing problems, whatever is related to the area of communication. As women in this life, we hold the memories of all those who have been killed for speaking their truth. Let's be honest here, when it came time to put to death all those witches, heretics and just plain strange people - the majority were women. And some part of us still holds that history.

So, it's not that the female energies are, now, in high gear or that we can measure up to men in a fight - we always have been fighting and we are equal to men on that front. Because as souls we are here to do what we have to do, regardless of gender. But because of the history of this world we fight - but don't necessarily wear the label of warrior because we have learned not to draw attention to ourselves. We see, we hear - but don't always speak it because we still remember the dangers that come with that action.

Paul
@paul
2 years ago
916 posts
No problems here with any old timer lightworkers. I often love to trade stories. I can only speak of my adventures and the reiki thing is from my experience. I recently was at Disney, wall to wall people. I just set the suit to protect like a mirror surface. He he if any one saw me, I must have looked like an alien. Do what works for you. I find its also different for people and that's OK.
Angel
@angel
2 years ago
607 posts

I'd like to make a suggestion. First, every reader will have different terms for different things according to their belief system, so it will be difficult to actually explain what she is saying. So, my suggestion is go into the picture reading group and post a request for a picture reading and then upload a recent pic of yourself in the attachments. Your profile is to to small, so having the attachment will be easier for a reading. I can tell yo from your profile pic, your project a VERY strong energy field and have no doubt this is part of the warrior energy she is picking up on. It's kind of like a tomato ,tomato deal,lol, but maybe doing this will give people a chance to see what she see's and get a better understanding of what this meant, now that you are ready.

Nathan McNulty
@nathan-mcnulty
2 years ago
8 posts
Hi angel, thank you for your suggestion. Does it explain in the picture reading site what type of photo it required. Face only? Or whole body photo. Clothed of coarse lol
Nathan McNulty
@nathan-mcnulty
2 years ago
8 posts
Hi angel. Thanks again for the advice. I have uploaded a picture.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book