Overwhelming emotions

To post a reply, login or signup

Kenya
@kenya
2 years ago
2 posts
Hi so I found out I was an empath some few months ago, and at first I was really confused ans overwhelmed by all the information about it so I tried to ignore this whole thing for some weeks, but now I've been having really bad days and my mood keeps going up and down, I've had several melt downs and now most of nights I spend them crying or just thinking how useless I am or how unworthy I am, am afraid sometimes I even have suicidal thoughts, and that just seems wrong and weird because I have no reason to be like this, I have some problems but they are not the big deal,So I was wondering if someone could tell what is going on with me? how can I stop this? Are this my emotions and if not how could tell them apart?I don't know if this is part of being an empath, I tried to ignore this but I'm not sure I could do it anymore.I don't know if someone could help me but I will really appreciate it.
updated by @kenya: 01/14/17 01:38:41PM
Trevor Lewis
@trevor-lewis
2 years ago
273 posts

Hi Kenya:

I practice a form of remote energy healing that starts with clearing stuck emotions. Emotions should flow through us the way they flow through healthy children (who can have a temper tantrum one minute and be all smiles the next). As we grow older these emotions get stuck in our physiology and color our whole outlook on life causing us to feel stuck in outdated patterns of behavior and thought. Clearing those stuck emotions can help us feel lighter, happier, in more harmony with other people around us and general remove the obstacles that interfere with living the life we were born to live.

And there is always the possibility/probability that the emotions you are processing are not your own. We will look into that too.

What you can expect from me:

1. All information you provide (or that I intuit) is fully confidential.
  2. I will send you a full report after I clear you (usually 5-7 pages in a pdf).It may possibly take up to a week (usually less) once you give me the OK.
  3. My work is free for members of this community.

What I need from you:

1. Your explicit permission to clear you once you have read the full details athttp://empathcommunity.eliselebeau.com/group/teacherempaths/forum/a...
  2. A friend request so that we can share communications privately(recommended)
  3. Your first and last name - OR - first name and location - OR - first name and photo.I am able to work with a very limited amount of information, however first name or pseudonym alone isinsufficient for me.

Looking forward to working with you,

Trevor

misscr
@misscr
2 years ago
3 posts

If you think you might have depression/are having suicidal thoughts - get help. Go to a doctor, honestly, there's nothing more important than your mental health. It shows huge strength to go through what you're feeling, and strength to ask for help. My thoughts are with you, you are worth it, you are special, even if sometimes it doesn't feel like it. Please please please get help and look after yourself!

Cat Whisperer
@cat-whisperer
2 years ago
728 posts
You are not alone Kenya. I have been in the same situation in the past. You are not useless or unworthy. I have found that it was other's feelings that would cause this, when I would take on the negativity as my own. accept Trevor's offer and see if you feel better. Remember...You are loved, you are love. How could that be useless or unworthy.Love and Light to you. Hope you feel better soon.

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book