Does the colour of are eyes tell anything about empath types?

To post a reply, login or signup

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
First of all sorry if i been posting to much i like to write and i have alot to say so i am just wondering if we have curtten eye colours to the currten type of empath we are like i am an medium and someone with geomancy may have greenish brown eyes so sorry if i spelt wrong. well you can't see my eye colour in my profile but i have blue eyes with a brownish ring it looks green in currten light and have a tiny dark brown dot in my left eye which can only be seen if you look really close to my eye my other siblings have eyes like mine but there rings not as big as mine mulitcoloured my younger step sis does not have the multicolour just blue yes i look at peoples eyes lol i like seeing peoples pretty eye colours the ring in my eye is alot bigger then my siblings so i have been thinking maybe that means something about my empathy because my other siblings are not empaths i think my bro is an mind reader or something i feel akward thinking around him at times.Well what colour are your eyes?? I know most have more then 1 type of empath but i say i am an medium because its alot stronger then my other typess. Well my mum amd dad don't have my eye colour. Its hard to see the ring in my eyes actually you gotta be looking into my eyes sometimes when people stare in my eyes they can't look away they say wow you hae really cool eyes my sister loves staring at mine too i reckon eye colour really means alot and love to know peoples eye colours it like lets you know them better knowing every detail of it.
updated by @mintyempathy: 02/21/17 08:08:32AM
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Maybe empaths have eyes that chnage colour very easily to the colour there in or how much light on them
misscr
@misscr
2 years ago
3 posts

Not sure whether I'm an empath (still trying to figure it out) but I have central heterochromia - this is a genetic condition where there is a ring of brown around my pupil (at the centre of the iris) but the rest of my eyes are a greeny-y blue

Angel
@angel
2 years ago
607 posts

I don't know if their are certain eye color traits, but I have heard that light colored eyes or eyes that draw alot of attention come from being a lightworker.

My eyes are a little strange and have had comments on them quite a bit, usually asking what color they are. I tell them to choose one,lol. They are a combination of blue,green and grey and one has a small gold speck in it. They are also very light and changes often. When my eyes are red because of crying or allergies or something, they turn a bright aqua color. Because they are so light, if I am in direct sunlight, some people say they look almost white. It's a trip,lol. My mom and dad both have blue eyes, but the lighter blue and grey comes from my mother's side. The green, I assume, comes from my dad's because I have a cousin that had one dark blue and dark green eye. Genetics is funny like. I am also a Medium, since you are wondering if certain colors are prominent for certain abilities.

However, in many Native American cultures, it is believe that the eyes are the doorway to the soul, which I believe :) I do know that I get mixed reactions when people look at me, but more often then not, if they are not drawn to weirdness of them, they are usually afraid when I look directly at them. Accept for children, I seem to draw children in and they seem not afraid at all. But again, I think alot of it has to do with the energy behind it. Empath's not only feel emotions from other people, but they have a tendency of drawing things out of people without ever saying a word. My father in-law is a great example of this. We were having a relaxed conversation about psychic abilites, ect when all of a sudden he started telling me about a horrible childhood event that happened to him. I listen and was sympathetic, but the horror in his eyes said that he never intended to tell ANYONE that secret, yet , it just came out. I don't think I ever see anyone excuse themselves so quickly and hide out in their office the rest of the night, my entire life. People see this in Empath's and it just happens and then they get embarrassed or freaked out wondering what just happened. I guess you can call it a supernatural truth serom,lol. But, what you might want to try is to notice the way they notice your eyes when your speaking to them and see what you can feel from it. Like, for example, notice their reaction to you, and then notice what mood your in. The best way I can tell what energy I am projecting out is to look at the people around me and how they react when seeing me or my eyes. This will clue you into what they see in you at the moment. If they start telling you their life story, chances are you are open inside and feeling compassionate or non-judgemental. If you see them looking at you and they are running the opposite direction, then chances are, your wanting to be left alone, or they have something they are not wanting to share. If your like me, and you get the look of fear from them, chance are, your projecting an energy of authority or you are closed and not wanting to deal with anyone at the moment. Anyway's just a fun experiment that might help you learn more about projection and your own energy, and when and why they may come to you :)

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Oh well i have had one experince of someone being afraid of my eyes in media at school that is computering we were learning about screen sots and prospectives and we ad to tkae pictures and one we had to take a picture of are eyes so when i put the picture on my computer one guy said woah your eyes are creepy the picture really showed my ring there was no flash so it was in its normal outdoor state. I don't know if i am an lightworker i seen really bright blue eyes and there so pretty that you can't look away once someone is actually stareing at me thats when they start admiering so i don't think i am an lightworker but i don't know
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

I know many psychics, mediums, lightworkers etc and there is no common characteristic of eye color. This is similar to thinking that all healers have the same shape of hands - which they don't.

Psychic abilities is about energy and how each individual translates those energies. The eyes may be the windows to the soul but each soul is unique, so to try and define the intangible in terms of eye color doesn't make sense. One person can have a particular shade of eye color and be a medium and another person can have the almost exact same shade and not be a medium. Many people have eye color that changes slightly but they aren't empaths.

There is much that can be read by looking at a person's eyes - but what is really being read is the energy behind the eyes not the actual eyes. Not everything can be defined in terms of empath traits

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Yea i guess that is true i am not completly reffering to the exact colour like everyone will have that kind of colour but maybe alot of mediums or other empath types may have more of an light coloured eye or another type may have sort of dark coloured eyes like dark brown or dark green or dark blue or maybe even another type may have eye colours that change to the enviorment there in. This may be right but i am gonna contuine researching to see if its true because crystal children commonly have large eyes i am sure empaths and other type of empaths commonly have similar eye charistics and colours
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

I did say "shade" not just color. But what you consider "dark" someone else might not. So it's highly subjective. Perhaps studying genetics and the physical reasons behind eye color will provide a basis for your research

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Alright i am not to sure if empaths eye colours and how it reacts to its enviroment really is grouped in traits is real but ill kep researching i really think this could be right it would be cool like crystal children have big eyes empaths and other types have ours. And one last thing i noticed theres two shades of brown one light brown i call cinnomon brown and another which is really dark thats what brown i consider dark well anyways i just used the some types may have dark eyes as an example
Pat-Starbridge
@pat-starbridge
2 years ago
437 posts

I know a number of crystals and their eyes are the same size as everyone else's. Like I said, I think you are trying to find the intangible in the physical and it doesn't always work out that way. But you're determined to keep at it - so best of luck to you.

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Thanks and i know some crystals have mormal sized eyes but its common they have large eyes and i am trying to research so after i can tell everyone and people will know what i found out then others may be able to determen if there an empath and what type they are easier
Emily4
@emily4
2 years ago
3 posts

I've been told I've got slightly reddish-brown eyes at various times. My main colour is dark brown but people sometimes say they change colour slightly.

MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
Well you could be an crystal or rainbow child they have largeeyes but if you were born before the year 2000 you are more likley to be an crystal if you want you canlook up crystal children and see what its anout
MintyEmpathy
@mintyempathy
2 years ago
157 posts
No problem love to help

Share This

From Our Sponsors

• intuitive reading
  • empath book